Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK (18664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
tpia@:

You saw someone claiming her?
What's the title of the thread again?
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tpia5: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's the title of the thread again?

So, "we" are the thread starter?
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by MrCork: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
....yea i no...she my cousin! angry

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by jenyna: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
tpia@:
strong resemblance to goldie.

shocked exactly wat I wanted to write
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
But she isn't black! When did mix breed become black? Nansense!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: But she isn't black! When did mix breed become black Nigerian? Nansense!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: See the number of bans I received from husband and wife, just because of my harmless username, they couldn't even give any reason for the bans. Seun and NLers be the judge.
Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by r231 in Nairaland / General for .. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by sexkillz in Politics for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by sexkillz in Romance for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by sexkillz in Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Banned by ogugua88 in Celebrities for . Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

hahahahahahahhahahhaha grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WOW YOU ARE A SACRIFICE! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: But she isn't black! When did mix breed half cast become black? Nansense!
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by 99cent: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
what exactly is a marchioness?
another stupid, inconsequential ceremonial title. so, who cares?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2013
The Guy looks like James Spader aka Alan Shore of the Practice and Boston Legal.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by delpee(f): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2013
As stated earlier, her dad is Ladi Jadesimi, husband of Alero. Google is your friend indeed!
He is an accountant and oil magnate.

I wonder why an outdated title is of so much importance to anyone. Happy married life to them jare.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by niggadee(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2013
lord Marquess and her wife are racist t.w.a.t they never attend they son married.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tpia5: 1:50am On Jun 12, 2013
delpee: As stated earlier, her dad is Ladi Jadesimi, husband of Alero. Google is your friend indeed!
He is an accountant and oil magnate.

I wonder why an outdated title is of so much importance to anyone. Happy married life to them jare.

yes, google says the dad's wife is the daughter of okotie eboe, former finance minister.

i think we blacks should try to go easy on all this "first black" or is it "first to comment" trendings.

by now, i seriously doubt there's technically a "first black" anything, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by otumfour(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2013
Oh' look, so she qualifies to be a Nigerian abi
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by badesco(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2013
would NIGERIANS benefit from it?
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2013
Daugther of an oil tycoon my flat ass. She is in it for the money and the title. BTW, where is the rest of her body in the second pic? She looks like a bone eaten by a dog. Ugly woman who looks like Goldie.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2013
nacosprof: Waooo what a prudent act der, i also need a luvly lady out der 4marriage..AM 4M EDO STATE OF NIGERIA, U CAN REACH ME ON..08182725083
Mumu... No go find work make u get money.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Miles78(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2013
New money versus old money. This is a reminder to our leaders that no matter how stinking rich we are and how beautiful we are, we are still the same old monkeys to the upper class Brits. That is why I personally find it disguisting to observe all that royal protocol shyt, courtsy, bow down for that Old woman, Elizabeth. Africa will rise and take its rightful place once again!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]oh wait its ok. shes not full Nigerian/ she is a half-bred. her mother is WHITE.[/size]

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander / Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) / OMG!! See What This Girl Did To Herself ...tattoo Gone Sour (look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.