Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Did You Toast Babes With Blues Music? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Toast Babes With Blues Music? (526 Views)

.... / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Toast Babes With Blues Music? by mekaboy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
I remember those days when u bring a babe to your house give her soft drink and put celiene dion , boys to men or back street boys. Anything u say to her in that mood she accepts, she is carried away with the song, that moment is so special, she can't resist your touch or kiss.

Today, you bring a babe to your house hoping to get the same reaction, she will ask you don't you have psquare "chop my money?".

Lol, we r truly in the end times. Did u try the blues trick?
Re: Did You Toast Babes With Blues Music? by Afam4eva(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lol@EndTimes

Nobody wants to be gentle again. Everywhere is now a niteclub. Even when you're supposed to be having a romantic time with your girlfriend, she'll request that you play Ashewo by Flavour. I don't think other African girls are like this. I may be wrong though.
Re: Did You Toast Babes With Blues Music? by mekaboy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva: Lol@EndTimes

Nobody wants to be gentle again. Everywhere is now a niteclub. Even when you're supposed to be having a romantic time with your girlfriend, she'll request that you play Ashewo by Flavour. I don't think other African girls are like this. I may be wrong though.

My brother if you know how popular that ashawo song is in other african countries you will be shocked. Sometimes u can't tell which girl is actually ashawo and which is not. They all love the song, no more R&B.

(1) (Reply)

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She'll Ask You: "Na Flower I Go Chop? " / Falling In Love To Compensate / No More Generational Curses Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.