Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz (824 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit / When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz by icebebe(f): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Stop allowing men to beat on you physically/ mentally you need to tie your shoe laces and run out that abusive relationship. Stop being clingy on a man with no intentions on just settling with you. Even your momma see he doesn't. Stop dealing with a man who can't bring nothing to the table .! Stop allowing his baby Mommas disrespect you because the reason they doing it is cause he's still banging them. Know your worth at the end of the day. Stop chasing some one that doesn't want to get caught. Don't take their phone to see random conversations with other woman when you know there was already before you took his phone.! And one last thing stop ACCEPTING this over and over again . PLEASE.
Re: Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz by Sanboy25: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Thanks for these precious advices. cheesy
Re: Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz by Aafulenu(f): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2013
please tell them angry angry angry angry

most importantly they should knw when to walk away, he treats u bad, beats u up, sleeps with anytin that has a hole, yet to still cling to him like ur life depends on him,

please if its d money, get off ur ass and hustle for urs.

1 Like

Re: Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Well said..
Re: Some ladies Have To Wakeup Plz by Akshow: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2013
And they should stop d shameless taxing of guys. Buy me phone, buy me provision, I no get airtime,I wan do my air, I wan buy aso ebi, carry me go shopping etc goooooosh! Many Naija gals are shameless and greedy lazy bones. No sense of pride n self esteem. Guy toast u d nex tin na to turn am to atm machine.I trust myself. I'm so booting u out of my life if u think cos u re my galfrend, I must shoulder all ur responsibility

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Men Are Not Eager To Get Married / Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? / Not Evry Grownup Girl Is A Lady?must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.