Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5360 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
ENGULFING THE WORLD. THE FIRE WAS SO INTENSE AND BRIMSTONE WAS DROPPED EVERYWHERE FROM THE SKY. SCARY STUFF MAN. I THINK THIS SHYTT FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON. THE MUSHROOM CLOUDS I SAW WAS EXACTLY LIKE THIS

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4536031992611942&pid=1.7&w=233&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by crackhaus: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: ENGULFING THE WORLD. THE FIRE WAS SO INTENSE AND BRIMSTONE WAS DROPPED EVERYWHERE FROM THE SKY. SCARY STUFF MAN. I THINK THIS SHYTT FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON. THE MUSHROOM CLOUDS I SAW WAS EXACTLY LIKE THIS

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4536031992611942&pid=1.7&w=233&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
i saw something like the second pix too in my dream early this year..no jokes

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
sign of the times.. can't wait to bring out my fire poker to persecute Christians. grin grin grin we are in the end times are we not. and Jesus said so on the sermon on the mount grin grin grin those dreams will come true
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
@OP - Take some paracetamol.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
crackhaus:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
KEEP MESSING AROUND YOU FINNA BE ROASTED LIKE SUYA IN NUKES cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
gbosaa: i saw something like the second pix too early this year..no jokes
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE EXACT SAME THING BROS. THIS SOME CRAZY STUFF I TELL YA. ITS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR IT TO BE JUST A COINCIDENCE RIGHT ? THATS THAT JOEL 2 VS 28 RIGHT THERE BRUV

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: sign of the times.. can't wait to bring out my fire poker to persecute Christians. grin grin grin we are in the end times are we not. and Jesus said so on the sermon on the mount grin grin grin those dreams will come true
ONLY PERSON GETTING PERSECUTED IS YOU BRAH. YOU FINNA TURN TO DEEP FRIED TINKO MEAT AFTER THE NUKES DONE WITH YOU grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
991: @OP - Take some paracetamol.
AM GOOD CHIEF. AM SO MEAN I MAKE MEDICINE SICK wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
It is amazing how mushroom clouds and nukes/fire from the sky is described in detail in the book of life.

From all indication this is not the first time the earth will be made void and be without form.

The big qustion is.

Are you prepared?

More strenght Sire!!!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh: It is amazing how mushroom clouds and nukes/fire from the sky is described in detail in the book of life.

From all indication this is not the first time the earth will be made void and be without form.

The big qustion is.

Are you prepared?

More strenght Sire!!!

YOU AINT LIED SIRE >>>>> JOB 18 VS 15 It shall dwell in his tabernacle, because it is none of his: brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation <<< WHAT IS THE 'IT' THAT SHALL DEWLL IN HIS TABERNACLE >>>> ZECHARIAH 5 VS 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. <<<< NUKES
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
I have an agreement with d almighty dt i'll taste marriage and childbirth before then so amen. Until then...

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: I have an agreement with d almighty dt i'll taste marriage and childbirth before then so amen. Until then...

Sharaap angry

So the rapture should take effect when younger people than you are just tasting life? Why should God agree to your sefish deal#?

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by crackhaus: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: KEEP MESSING AROUND YOU FINNA BE ROASTED LIKE SUYA IN NUKES cheesy
angry wink
I ain't ever been scared of dying man, its something that's bound to happen anyhow... so let em' bring them nukes, i find solace in the fact i won't be doing the dying alone...imma have loads of company including 'YOURSELF', believe that!

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
OBADIAH777, are you married or do you have children at all? Hope you show your wife and kid pictures like this?

If your answer is yes, you should be in jail right now.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: I have an agreement with d almighty dt i'll taste marriage and childbirth before then so amen. Until then...
HMMM YOU BETTER GET TO IT THEN cheesy AND WHATS THE POINT IN MARRIAGE AND CHILDBIRTH WHEN NUKES FINNA ENGULF THE WORLD ? >>>> MATTHEW 24 VS 19 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharaap angry

So the rapture should take effect when younger people than you are just tasting life? Why should God agree to your sefish deal#?
RIGHT ? LWKM grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
crackhaus:
angry wink
I ain't ever been scared of dying man, its something that's bound to happen anyhow... so let em' bring them nukes, i find solace in the fact i won't be doing the dying alone...imma have loads of company including 'YOURSELF', believe that!
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. SMDH >>>> ISAIAH 26 VS 20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

PSALAMS 91 VS 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE: OBADIAH777, are you married or do you have children at all? Hope you show your wife and kid pictures like this?

YOU DO ERR. I AM ALREADY IN JAIL >>> HEBREWS 11 VS 13 and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
I AM IN JAIL. A JAIL OF BEING RULED BY PUGNACIOUS REPROBATE HEATHENS. I HAVE BEEN COMPASSED ABOUT BY STRONG BULLS OF BASHAN cry cry
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. I AM ALREADY IN JAIL >>> HEBREWS 11 VS 13 and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
I AM IN JAIL. A JAIL OF BEING RULED BY PUGNACIOUS REPROBATE HEATHENS. I HAVE BEEN COMPASSED ABOUT BY STRONG BULLS OF BASHAN cry cry

Say on Prophet!!

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Say on Prophet!!
*BLOWING THE SHOFAR*

grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: AM GOOD CHIEF. AM SO MEAN I MAKE MEDICINE SICK wink
hahahaha!! i luv dat.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
991:
hahahaha!! i luv dat.
grin wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by crackhaus: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. SMDH >>>> ISAIAH 26 VS 20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

PSALAMS 91 VS 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked
Pardon me, but i'm not very cryptic....So I'm thinking the emboldened verses up there as interpreted by your corruptible self, actually means you are exempted from the fate of the world that is to come, yes? If so, please explain why and don't gimme that bull-sh/t about how you're one of them chosen ones
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
crackhaus:
Pardon me, but i'm not very cryptic....So I'm thinking the emboldened verses up there as interpreted by your corruptible self, actually means you are exempted from the fate of the world that is to come, yes? If so, please explain why and don't gimme that bull-sh/t about how you're one of them chosen ones
BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN MY FOREHEAD OR MY RIGHT HAND grin grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharaap angry

shut it too, did you see the word rapture on here? reprobate chief!

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: *BLOWING THE SHOFAR*

grin

He promised they would hear the shofar loud and clear long before the final judgement.

More light Sire.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by crackhaus: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN MY FOREHEAD OR MY RIGHT HAND grin grin grin
sad

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE: OBADIAH777, are you married or do you have children at all? Hope you show your wife and kid pictures like this?

LWKM true.

And what would be the charge?

Trying to make the deaf hear and the blind see?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: HMMM YOU BETTER GET TO IT THEN cheesy AND WHATS THE POINT IN MARRIAGE AND CHILDBIRTH WHEN NUKES FINNA ENGULF THE WORLD ? >>>> MATTHEW 24 VS 19 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
remember that when next you want to lay your wife. Btw do you think about nuke when you are making love to your wife? #just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack / Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. / Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.