Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack (5359 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Benite: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
From PROPHET TB JOSHUA'S FACEBOOK

On 31st of January this year 2016, the man of God prophet tb joshua gave a prophecy about an impending attack on a French nation urging them to pray against it and tighten their security as terrorist were still in town looking for a crowded place to strike.

Link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1083068018480640&id=103470916440360&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1083068018480640%3Atl_objid.1083068018480640%3Athid.103470916440360%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1459493999%3A3007861731273338348

Watch the Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfi7XtZcAWM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by fashoo2010(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmm... How I wish they prayed against the attacked when the PROPHECY was delivered. It is well
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by dammytosh: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
is orite
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Benite: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
cc lalastica mynd44 do the needful fp
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by oglalasioux(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nonsense!

Why didn't he prophesy about the Rivers State election so that the deaths there will be avoided?
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
oglalasioux:
Nonsense!

Why didn't he prophesy about the Rivers State election so that the deaths there will be avoided?

Firstly a prophet is not allowed to say everything he sees. God shows him things that can be averted , he prays about it . But some must happen and no prayer can change it.

Secondly it's not everything a prophet sees . He only see either in the direction he's scanning or the direction God allow him to see . No prophet of the bible saw everything not even christ.

2 Kings 4:27
And when she came to the man of God to the hill, she caught him by the feet: but Gehazi came near to thrust her away. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the Lord hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by DONADAMS(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Benite:

Can you imagine that!
An attack that buhari and Jonathan have released statement on it already.
Smh for nairaland.

Lalastica
Seun
Mynd44
Where at thou guys FP now
smh too bro,,I was surprised when I saw the news on TV,,I ransacked FP buh couldn't find anything relating to the news but rather things I consider irrelevant(my opinion)... seun,, something really needs to be done
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by applemark: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
doh! hello, they are called sleeper cells, and are all over the world, they are triggered by their handlers when need be, go watch 24. Even my granny could predict that! mscheeewwwww! abeg phack off!!!! tell me this coming Saturday euro lottery winning numbers and me and my household will come worship in your church whether it collapse or not

Benite:

On 31st of January this year 2016, the man of God prophet tb joshua gave a prophecy about an impending attack on a French nation urging them to pray against it and tighten their security as terrorist were still in town looking for a crowded place to strike.
NOTE: Belgium speaks 3 languages FRENCH, DUTCH and German. But majority of them speak French and Brussel the attacked City is among the french speaking part of belgium

Link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1083068018480640&id=103470916440360&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1083068018480640%3Atl_objid.1083068018480640%3Athid.103470916440360%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1459493999%3A3007861731273338348

Watch the Video Below

Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Image123(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Benite:

NOTE: Belgium speaks 3 languages FRENCH, DUTCH and German. But majority of them speak French and Brussel the attacked City is among the french speaking part of belgium

Watch the Video Below

Vague. Anyone can predict a terrorist attack in a French speaking or English speaking country at any time t. Very vague, and even if it were SPECIFIC, it really proves nothing. A Word from God is meant to glorify God, edify the church and bring succour, and bring sinners to salvation and repentance.

1 Like

Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by vooks: 4:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

Vague. Anyone can predict a terrorist attack in a French speaking or English speaking country at any time t. Very vague, and even if it were SPECIFIC, it really proves nothing. A Word from God is meant to glorify God, edify the church and bring succour, and bring sinners to salvation and repentance.
TB Joshua is a charlatan and it is unfortunate that many who claim to be Spirit filled can't see through his shenanigans.
Only depraved minds can attempt to gain publicity mileage out of carnage....lets hope that when tragedy hits his own house he will true to his colors attempt to gain from it
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by vooks: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Benite:

Watch the Video Below

Why are you propagating nonsense?
He spoke of a COUNTRY not city, and the main language of Belgium is Dutch not French. #EpicFail

2 Likes

Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by vooks: 4:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

Firstly a prophet is not allowed to say everything he sees. God shows him things that can be averted , he prays about it . But some must happen and no prayer can change it.

Secondly it's not everything a prophet sees . He only see either in the direction he's scanning or the direction God allow him to see . No prophet of the bible saw everything not even christ.

And when she came to the man of God to the hill, she caught him by the feet: but Gehazi came near to thrust her away. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the Lord hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.

Bunch of nonsense
First, he was wrong on the language, Belgium main language is Dutch.
Secondly, it is super obvious Europe would be hit, the influx of Syrian refugees has everyone in their edge.
Third, what purpose does it serve?

When you grow up and get enough brains to see through this charlatan, the Kingdom of God will have truly come
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

It doesn't have to be so . Agabus predicted Economic depression in Pauls day , what has it got to do with salvation.

Acts 11:28-28
and one of them, named Agabus, stood up in one of the meetings to predict by the Spirit that a great famine was coming upon the land of Israel. (This was fulfilled during the reign of Claudius.)
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by oglalasioux(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

With utmost respect to your educated post I wish to let you know that what we think is prophecy, dreams and visions are our brains interacting with radio waves.

God doesn't single out anyone to have a chat with. We erroneously think God intervenes in the affairs of men but he doesn't.

Why are we here on earth? Why is it that among the planets of our solar system it's only earth that is habitable? You'll answer that God put us here. I'll say in a possibility of a hundred billion galaxies in our solar system, they are bound to be more than an earth like planet with life in the form we know it here.

Read the parable of the sower in your bible. Jesus has already given a vivid explanation of the law of chances and probabilities. My point is, God does not speak to anyone purporting to be a prophet.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

With utmost respect to your educated post I wish to let you know that what we think is prophecy, dreams and visions are our brains interacting with radio waves.

God doesn't single out anyone to have a chat with. We erroneously think God intervenes in the affairs of men but he doesn't.

My point is, God does not speak to anyone purporting to be a prophet.

I will advice you study about the gift or office of the prophets . We may criticize what we don't know about.

Amos 3:7
Certainly the Lord will do nothing without making clear his secret to his servants, the prophets.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by oglalasioux(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

I will advice you study about the gift or office of the prophets . We may criticize what we don't know about.

Amos 3:7
Certainly the Lord will do nothing without making clear his secret to his servants, the prophets.

It's good that you quoted from the good book; the bible.

However, the bible is very old. Most of what it told us about our universe has been proven wrong; the creation story, Adam and Eve, the earth being 6000 years old, the miracles of Moses (mere magical manipulations of the forces governing the universe) and so much more.

Our awestruck attitude to the wonders of the universe suggests we believe something. That's why we cling to religion.

My point; that the book of Amos said what you quoted doesn't make it real. God doesn't speak with anyone on anything.

If you wish I'll use the technology of electromagnetism to explain dreams and visions for you. Have you ever wondered how cameras and radios work? What is that image on a paper when you snap a picture? What are those images you watch on tv? How did the voice from a radio station get to your transistor? What connects mobile phones?

You'll be shocked to know that visions and dreams are no different from what I explained above. It's okay for the bible to explain things the way it did. When it was written the world was very ignorant. But starting from the time Copernicus found that the universe is not what the bible said it is, the world has outgrown religious books.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

However, the bible is very old. Most of what it told us about our universe has been proven wrong; the creation story, Adam and Eve, the earth being 6000 years old, the miracles of Moses (mere magical manipulations of the forces governing the universe) and so much more.

The bible has never been proven wrong and can never be proven wrong. The bible never said the earth is 6000 Yrs old. The earth is millions or billions of years old .

My point; that the book of Amos said what you quoted doesn't make it real. God doesn't speak with anyone on anything.

your inability to believe in the bible doesn't make you right either. The bible is a book of prophecy if you can read it you will see it authenticate itself . It predicted about the emergence of Babylon it' came to pass. It predicted emergence of Alexander the Great it came to pass it predicted the coming of christ and his death ,it came to pass . It predicted Isreal will cease to be a nation it came to pass . It predicted Isreal will become a nation again. Nobody believed that will happen but Isreal became a nation again. It predicted may events of our modern day they are coming to pass before our eyes . It predicted even the future and end of the world . And so on and so on. Pls story read the bible. An intelligent man should not criticize what he knows nothing about.

If you wish I'll use the technology of electromagnetism to explain dreams and visions for you. Have you ever wondered how cameras and radios work? What is that image on a paper when you snap a picture? What are those images you watch on tv? How did the voice from a radio station get to your transistor? What connects mobile phones?

There are psychological dreams and there are spiritual dreams. You should also know that dreams and prophecy are not the same . We are not talking about dream here but prophecy
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by oglalasioux(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

The bible has never been proven wrong and can never be proven wrong. The bible never said the earth is 6000 Yrs old. The earth is millions or billions of years old .

your inability to believe in the bible doesn't make you right either. The bible is a book of prophecy if you can read it you will see it authenticate itself . It predicted about the emergence of Babylon it' came to pass. It predicted emergence of Alexander the Great it came to pass it predicted the coming of christ and his death ,it came to pass . It predicted Isreal will cease to be a nation it came to pass . It predicted Isreal will become a nation again. Nobody believed that will happen but Isreal became a nation again. It predicted may events of our modern day they are coming to pass before our eyes . It predicted even the future and end of the world . And so on and so on. Pls story read the bible. An intelligent man should not criticize what he knows nothing about.

There are psychological dreams and there are spiritual dreams. You should also know that dreams and prophecy are not the same . We are not talking about dream here but prophecy

I've read the bible and the Koran. I'm not making my arguments blindly.

Please mention anywhere the bible gave any clue about the nature of the universe compared to what science has said.

You talk of biblical predictions of Babylon and the Israelites occupying Palestine again. Tell me what the world has gained from these prophecies except wars and hatred (your pastors are following the same line). Compare them to the prophecies of Galileo, Einstein or Maxwell that has helped the world be where it is today.

You agreed that the universe is billions of years old; was all mankind therefore descended from Adam? What race was Adam? You said the bible didn't say the earth is 6000 years old; calculate the ages of Adam's descendants to Jesus. The answer is 4004 years. From Jesus till today? Please help me do the math.

Remember, evidence of man living on earth dates at least 350,000 years. Science has evidence that mankind started civilization about 25,000 years ago. Compare that with your bible.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

You talk of biblical predictions of Babylon and the Israelites occupying Palestine again. Tell me what the world has gained from these prophecies except wars and hatred

That's not the point . If you're not born again you can't understand spiritual things by brain only. But the point to note is that if the bible predict so so many things and they came to pass. Then you should take the bible seriously for the prediction of the future of the world . The coming of christ.The one world government , The judgment day . Hell and heaven . It's time for you to embrace christ .

was all mankind therefore descended from Adam?

In our present dispensation yes . But Adam was not the first man . There was a civilized world before Adam . Some may call it antlatis. It was destroyed by water . Lucifer was the ruler of that world. man existed but not in the present image of God. Until world rebelled and was destroyed . It was in that world all the prehistoric animals existed . That's why their fossil dated by radiocarbon millions of years .

So ,,God didn't create a chaotic world that was void and empty.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus says the Lord—Who created the heavens, God Himself, Who formed the earth and made it, Who established it and did not create it to be a worthless waste; He formed it to be inhabited—I am the Lord, and there is no one else.

What race was Adam?
in the image of God.

Please mention anywhere the bible gave any clue about the nature of the universe compared to what science has said.k
You agreed that the universe is billions of years old;

I will add the scripture later but if you remember God told Adam to replenish the earth. What is the meaning of replenish? It means to fill up again . That means the world was once filled up . There was civilization . In Genesis 1:1 it talks about the civilization . Millions and millions of years. But there was a universal flood that destroyed earth and even other planets . And that takes us to Genesis is 1:2

Genesis
1.In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

The earthy created here was perfect civilization

Genesis 1:2
2.And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The earth only became without form after the judgement of that world

God didn't create a chaotic world without form . He created a perfect world to be inhabited but the destruction turned the world into chaos

The scripture below explains how it became void

Jeremiah4:23-26
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void;
and the heavens, and they had no light.

I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled,
and all the hills moved lightly.

I beheld, and, lo, there was no man,
and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness,
and all the cities thereof were broken down
at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

You said the bible didn't say the earth is 6000 years old; calculate the ages of Adam's descendants to Jesus. The answer is 4004 years. From Jesus till today? Please help me do the math.

From Adam to our time is just about 6000 years .
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by oglalasioux(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Joagbaje post=44026312][/quote]

Thanks for your responses. You are a good scholar.

I'll however say your answers to some of my questions were hollow. If you so much believe the bible why didn't it say anything about your Atlantis theory? Every question put to religious people have hollow answers. Science answers with evidence.

It's great you admitted that from Adam to date is 6000 years. Does fossil evidence say so if all mankind descended from Adam?

My point; it's time religious books are archived. They have served their purposes of explaining a confusing universe to the world. Science has taken over. If God is speaking to us then He is doing so through mathematics. That's God's language. It's with mathematics that God created all things. If they are prophecies then God can only talk to us through maths.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
I just added the scriptures to my posts . Kindly go over them pls
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by jayriginal: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

In our present dispensation yes . But Adam was not the first man . There was a civilized world before Adam . Some may call it antlatis. It was destroyed by water . Lucifer was the ruler of that world. man existed but not in the present image of God. Until world rebelled and was destroyed . It was in that world all the prehistoric animals existed . That's why their fossil dated by radiocarbon millions of years .

So ,,God didn't create a chaotic world that was void and empty.

Mogbë!

Joe!!!

undecided
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Image123(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

TB Joshua is a charlatan and it is unfortunate that many who claim to be Spirit filled can't see through his shenanigans.
Only depraved minds can attempt to gain publicity mileage out of carnage....lets hope that when tragedy hits his own house he will true to his colors attempt to gain from it

Don't mind Jo, he is prejudiced because it is his pastor's friend. If it was Anita or somebody not recognised by his pastor, he will not be here defending the so called prediction.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Image123(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

It doesn't have to be so . Agabus predicted Economic depression in Pauls day , what has it got to do with salvation.

Acts 11:28-28
and one of them, named Agabus, stood up in one of the meetings to predict by the Spirit that a great famine was coming upon the land of Israel. (This was fulfilled during the reign of Claudius.)

Here is what i said Jo. "A Word from God is meant to glorify God, edify the church and bring succour, and bring sinners to salvation and repentance." i referenced at least four things that a Word from God does. A Word or prophecy from God will either glorify God, or edify the listeners/church, or bring succour, or lead to repentance of sinners.
When Agabus prophesied about the famine, it brought succour to the people of God.
Act 11:28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.
Act 11:29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judea:
Act 11:30 Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

It helped the people, it evidently and practically lessened the effect of the famine on the people.
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by vooks: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

Don't mind Jo, he is prejudiced because it is his pastor's friend. If it was Anita or somebody not recognised by his pastor, he will not be here defending the so called prediction.

I see!
He even started a thread declaring TB Joshua to be a prophet with or without cooked prophecies.

You should look it up
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

You're wrong if that's your opinion of me. I judge neural . I stand by the word . I should accuse you of biase
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by vooks: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

You're wrong if that's your opinion of me. I judge neural . I stand by the word . I should accuse you of biase
You 'Judge neutral' yet you said you choose to believe Oyaks over Anita?
If that is neutrality, then you are one hopelessly conflicted fella
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Joagbaje(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

Here is what i said Jo. "A Word from God is meant to glorify God, edify the church and bring succour, and bring sinners to salvation and repentance." i referenced at least four things that a Word from God does. A Word or prophecy from God will either glorify God, or edify the listeners/church, or bring succour, or lead to repentance of sinners.
When Agabus prophesied about the famine, it brought succour to the people of God.
Act 11:28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.
Act 11:29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judea:
Act 11:30 Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

It helped the people, it evidently and practically lessened the effect of the famine on the people.

You contradict yourself sir. In what way did the prophecy bring about Soul-winning. The man simply gave the bad news . He didn't even tell them the solution . Whatever the people did to survive is their business .TB Joshua even did better at least he told them to tighten security.i know that If it had been TB Joshua who gave the message that Agbus gave . You will question the prophecy because it has no salvation or repentance message cool . Chalatarnnn , fake grin etc...t. That is definition of double standard my friend.

I know there are prophecies for comfort and there are prophecies for edification . But there are prophecies of warning of impending danger and there are prophecies of judgement . There is not difference between the prophecy of impending danger that Tb Joshua gives sometimes and the prophecy of Agabus. You seem to be the one having double standard in your judgement here. Just because you don't like the man. Let's judge righteously
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by vooks: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

You contradict yourself sir. In what way did the prophecy bring about Soul-winning. The man simply gave the bad news . He didn't even tell them the solution . Whatever the people did to survive is their business .TB Joshua even did better at least he told them to tighten security.i know that If it had been TB Joshua who gave the message that Agbus gave . You will question the prophecy because it has no salvation or repentance message cool . Chalatarnnn , fake grin etc...t. That is definition of double standard my friend.

I know there are prophecies for comfort and there are prophecies for edification . But there are prophecies of warning of impending danger and there are prophecies of judgement . There is not difference between the prophecy of impending danger that Tb Joshua gives sometimes and the prophecy of Agabus. You seem to be the one having double standard in your judgement here. Just because you don't like the man. Let's judge righteously

Is ignorance some 'spiritual gift' at CEC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=074-zXBzWPg
https://www.nairaland.com/3005763/false-prophet-tb-joshua-caught#44023008

He was addressing France and he told them to tighten their security. He also specified WHEN it would occur; Wednesday to Sunday the following week. Why was he prescribing prayers if it was down to the people to do as they wish?

Why did he omit the France details? To make it fit Belgium or any other 20 French speaking country of which Belgium is not one of them
Re: Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

i mentioned at least four DIFFERENT things that the Word from God does. DIFFERENT. If you only see salvation/soulwinning, that's unfortunate. You may need hands laid on those eyes. Agabus prophecy brought SUCCOUR, a lessening of the effects of the problem. Also, his prophecy was not vague and generall like most of what people call prophecy or forth telling today. See that picture vooks posted, that's how most of TB's stuff are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Satan Stop Prayers / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds / Is God A Creature Or A Creator?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.