Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169640 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
SageNaruto: Its out oh:
www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/712

HOW! WHY? WHAT DRUG IS ODA ON? I NEED TO FIND THAT DRUG SO WE CAN BORROW KISHI SOME!

First of all what a twist with that Violet babe, I wonder if she will be first member the crew picks up in the new world, cos most def the crew will surely expand where there is such a bevy of strong characters!

Luffy being in the ring is giving me chills, I cannot wait to see how it turns out. I am even surd I expect Luffy to win this one but most surely will.

If Doflamingo is with Law and Fujitora now does that mean he has been to the Sunny and back or did he not go there at all?

Also is it possible that the Joker for all his posing was just another slave cos that may be wat Law was driving at when he considered the link to the Celetial Dragon.

Finally, Fujitora is the key in this Mexican standoff. Whomever he supports between Law and Fujitora will be the victor, giving the fact that they are both Shichibukais.

One Pice rules!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
I just feel extremely sorry 4 law cos of his situation, I rili hope he coms out alive. Since he has been separated 4rm robin and usopp I've had d feeling he might get killed, but I pray I'm totally wrong.
The moment I've been waiting 4!!!!!! Luffy has finally set foot unto d battle royale's platform. Let d havoc begin!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope he uses his king's/conquer's haki 2 take out all d weaklings 1st. I so can't wait 4 next week, wish I could forward time!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Oda best not disappoint me by making lucy use conquerors Haki cos I thought this battle would have the strong folks in it, when u think of it, when reileigh used his Haki at the slave auction where luffy punched the tenruibito, he said kid, killer, law and the other folks not affected were at another level. Anyway law's in trouble imagine he alone against an admiral and donflamingo, the same donflamingo he has being saving up alot of his power to go up against, dis is pure disaster. Well the jokers ties to the world government esp the gorrosei is becoming evident and well getting cypher pol 0 involved tells us this guy is too well guarded.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2013
decepticos: Oda best not disappoint me by making lucy use conquerors Haki cos I thought this battle would have the strong folks in it, when u think of it, when reileigh used his Haki at the slave auction where luffy punched the tenruibito, he said kid, killer, law and the other folks not affected were at another level. Anyway law's in trouble imagine he alone against an admiral and donflamingo, the same donflamingo he has being saving up alot of his power to go up against, dis is pure disaster. Well the jokers ties to the world government esp the gorrosei is becoming evident and well getting cypher pol 0 involved tells us this guy is too well guarded.

The question is will Law fight Fujitora? He (Law) is still a Shichinukai so technically he is free to do what he wants
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
kraftykc:

The question is will Law fight Fujitora? He (Law) is still a Shichinukai so technically he is free to do what he wants
Law had once said in a previous chapter that associating with luffy had put him in harms way, this was back then at Punk Hazard when he allied himself with the mugiwaras and made the deal with the joker, his present state will require that he run away, cos this battle was ment to be law vs donflamingo, but now its a threeway battle of law vs fujitora vs donflamingo, then there is the adjusted news that'ii make it law vs fujitora and donflamingo, Law best say his prayer or make ceasre fight for him (esp since he has ceasres heart) if not he's dead.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
kraftykc:

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Well...this chapter is epic as always! The humour was perfect and so was the action. I hope that Violet babe actually joins the Strawhats, she seems to be right up their alley and what the hell was Franky doing robbing cola vendors? Lol it was a beautiful chapter!

Oh yea....Fujitora is a gatdamned BEAST, if I was Law I would damn honour and lie about my alliance with Luffy! If he gets serious, he will cut Law and Joker to shreds in seconds of an instance!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
One Piece 713 made a lot of senses, the purple tiger decides to test his skill a little(by bring down a meteorite, thats 1 true power test, esp when u consider that he was drafted straight to admiral level, meaning, there are some true bad boiz who are neither pirates nor marine), the liar/sniper got himself in trouble, again (he now has to lead an army of gnomes against Donflamingo, i wonder how well that will go?), a Green Bull is mentioned (seems he's worse than the others), Sanji is called hopless(thats nothing new), the samurai has to save a friend, Frankky's still with that toy soilder and has located the factory which sanji has the map to and th samuri must go to to save his friend, and then there is lucy/luffy who is beatin em up in the arena.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
kraftykc: Well...this chapter is epic as always! The humour was perfect and so was the action. I hope that Violet babe actually joins the Strawhats, she seems to be right up their alley and what the hell was Franky doing robbing cola vendors? Lol it was a beautiful chapter!

Oh yea....Fujitora is a gatdamned BEAST, if I was Law I would damn honour and lie about my alliance with Luffy! If he gets serious, he will cut Law and Joker to shreds in seconds of an instance!
I doubt Violet will join the strawhats esp since she aint and may never meet luffy, didn't notice that franky stole. One thing has got me thinking the newer admirals have nicknames/tittles that are based on secondary/tetiary colours (eg fujitora:purple and the other unnamed guy: green)
unlike the older ones who had names like; Akainu: red dog, Aokiji: blue pheasant, Kizaru: yellow something. Anyway what if as the color attribute becomes complex so does the power event Donflamingo admitted he heard that they were both beasts, just a thought.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
this one that fztvseries.mobi is down what site do i download series from?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Kai...animeshippuuden.com/mobile is actually good but the files are big and the site is never up to date on the mobile version. However it has a big library of other animes, if u are using a bb u will enjoy it like mad.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2013
decepticos: One Piece 713 made a lot of senses, the purple tiger decides to test his skill a little(by bring down a meteorite, thats 1 true power test, esp when u consider that he was drafted straight to admiral level, meaning, there are some true bad boiz who are neither pirates nor marine), the liar/sniper got himself in trouble, again (he now has to lead an army of gnomes against Donflamingo, i wonder how well that will go?), a Green Bull is mentioned (seems he's worse than the others), Sanji is called hopless(thats nothing new), the samurai has to save a friend, Frankky's still with that toy soilder and has located the factory which sanji has the map to and th samuri must go to to save his friend, and then there is lucy/luffy who is beatin em up in the arena.

Talking about Green Bull, do you think he is the third Admiral? Many peeps online are saying he definitely is but from the manga I read all I for is that he was pretty steong and badass marine who got recruited.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
kraftykc:

Talking about Green Bull, do you think he is the third Admiral? Many peeps online are saying he definitely is but from the manga I read all I for is that he was pretty steong and badass marine who got recruited.
The way he was mentioned i assume he is but anything can happen. Would be disappointed if he were not. Also Fujitora was also just recruited.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tremzy07(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Finally!!! A thread about my best anime! One piece! I thought only my friends and i are fixated with this anime! Luffy is the best! Honestly the most tension filled arc was the battle at marineford, the writers are some really mad folks... grin

I noticed that most of you here are actually following the manga...since im only watching the anime guess i'll just be quiet and follow this thread...you guys are light years ahead of me cry

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
tremzy07: Finally!!! A thread about my best anime! One piece! I thought only my friends and i are fixated with this anime! Luffy is the best! Honestly the most tension filled arc was the battle at marineford, the writers are some really mad folks... grin

I noticed that most of you here are actually following the manga...since im only watching the anime guess i'll just be quiet and follow this thread...you guys are light years ahead of me cry
You are welcome man, marineford was awesome, but what lies ahead is quite better.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
latest episode, madt thing! the sonny just got transformed, i still wonder wat d deal is with d joker and em samurais, y must he have momonosuke, he has one of kinenmon's friend already aint that enough? One thing was learnt here never hurt luffy's nakama for the price is steep, regardless of who u are tenruibito, gorosei, or even admiral.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2013
decepticos: latest episode, madt thing! the sonny just got transformed, i still wonder wat d deal is with d joker and em samurais, y must he have momonosuke, he has one of kinenmon's friend already aint that enough? One thing was learnt here never hurt luffy's nakama for the price is steep, regardless of who u are tenruibito, gorosei, or even admiral.

Haha, Admiral will efffen kill with minimal sweat involved even though Luffy is at this level. Admiral aint beans for chops oh. Anyway Luffy don win finish sha.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Oh! I've had it. Where can I get One Piece in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tremzy07(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
decepticos:
You are welcome man, marineford was awesome, but what lies ahead is quite better.

Thanks....but erm...im actually a lady...wink

Cant wait for all the things that you guys have said from the manga, being shown in the anime version...seriously following this thread..you guys should keep on updating uscheesy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
tremzy07:

Cant wait for all the things that you guys have said from the manga, being shown in the anime version...seriously following this thread..you guys should keep on updating uscheesy

You are in for a sweet ride bro, the Marinefold arc was just too good. Please don't let us spoil it for you first, there are only like 6 fillers in that arc till the present so justtake ur time with them.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
tremzy07:

sorry me lady, I am not just used to ladies watching cartoons let alone manga, u I must appreciate for dis, u could also try d manga so this thread doesnt get boring.
Or better still there are some episodes in the anime not in the manga like the Z and antimarne arc(correct me if i'm wrong) you could try bring it up.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
kraftykc:

You are in for a sweet ride bro, the Marinefold arc was just too good. Please don't let us spoil it for you first, there are only like 6 fillers in that arc till the present so justtake ur time with them.
guy na woman oh. where have u being na?

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
kraftykc:

Haha, Admiral will efffen kill with minimal sweat involved even though Luffy is at this level. Admiral aint beans for chops oh. Anyway Luffy don win finish sha.
I knw na i just put it in for effect, but u did notice that Bellamy is in a bit of a mess with he being told to assasinate mugiwara, d guy's having second thoughts. The reward for that is quite high.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
decepticos:
I knw na i just put it in for effect, but u did notice that Bellamy is in a bit of a mess with he being told to assasinate mugiwara, d guy's having second thoughts. The reward for that is quite high.

Yo I have travelling for a while now but I hope Bellamy actually confronts Luffy cos I believe a real pirate should be able to take a decision and not regret it no matter the effect. Ace died, Whitebeard died, people accept it and move on.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
kraftykc:

Yo I have travelling for a while now but I hope Bellamy actually confronts Luffy cos I believe a real pirate should be able to take a decision and not regret it no matter the effect. Ace died, Whitebeard died, people accept it and move on.
Yosh! I feel because, Bellamy was given a condition so i assume he is free to accept or refuse, if he does accept and fails things may go bad. the last time Bellamy lost against mugiwara Donflamingo almost killed him -personally- so if he fails again who knows. I feel if it was a personal greviance against mugiwara then his freewill comes to play and hence his decision. Taking a que from violet's case i feel i may(not) have a point.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahahaha, this was just a brawling chapter. I love how interesting these characters are even though they may not be leading figures later. Luffy's strength actually inspire respect Bartolomew, even Cavendish shut up small. Hahahaha, I wonder wetin dem for do had it been na Zoro knock the giant out then. Anyway nice chapter, but how did that Bobby block an axe strengthened with haki? There is a power tougher than haki out there? Delicious

*snake tongue licking lips* Suba rashi!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
not necessarily tougher than haki, remember there are diff levels of haki associated with the 3 types. you wont compare luffy's conquerors/kings haki to that of shanks.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Well that's true. I always thought Vergo had the baddest Haki in the series but Garp isn't a Fruit user so he must have a devilishly powerful haki, same goes for Shanks and Mihawk. Either way, I am just giddymwith excitment.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
kraftykc: Well that's true. I always thought Vergo had the baddest Haki in the series but Garp isn't a Fruit user so he must have a devilishly powerful haki, same goes for Shanks and Mihawk. Either way, I am just giddymwith excitment.
funny thing is Garp in the whole of onepice (anime/manga) has not being shown using haki, he lifted and threw a canoon ball around the size of the thousand sunny at luffy and his crew while on his ship to the sunny, they had to use coup de burst to escape all this was right at the end of the battle at ennies lobby. About there being a power stronger than haki, lets consider that the 3 forms of haki - observation, armament and king/conquerors haki - are of diff levels, then there was this skill from the CP9 saga which varied per person- these skills are similar to roronoa zoro's asura, luffy's gears (second & third), and sanji's skywalk and diablo kick or sumthing like that- could it be these skill which in its base form was coby's "sparse" at dat time dat allowed one of the bounty hunting brothers body to break an amoured axe or was it a pure case of haki pass haki. Thats for Eiichiro Oda to decide jor. The issuse here is that the guy the size of a toothpick fell a dogoyaro tree with a single hit, then there is the guy who has a problem with Garp and wishes the bloodline of the "Monkey.D's" didnt exist. every1 seems to be onto Lucy's secret, worse of all no one knows what has happened to Law or the Thousand sunny since its form has changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.