Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73039 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by marhoatumu(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2007
Most Powerful Character Ever Written In Anime Or Manga

For me it's Goku from the dragon Ball Series. no one else comes close
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by tcherokee(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2007
How can you say that? in the first series of dragonball z, Vegeta completely wiped the floor with Goku. It took Goku, Gohan and Kuririn to defeat him.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Seun(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2007
You're probably right, because the powers displayed in the dragonball series are far beyond any reasonable limits.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Gamine(f): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2007
Goku isnt human at all
so its allowed
Besides he was 'pure'
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by marhoatumu(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2007
it's true that he isnt human and all that but that doesn't mean a thing, beside its all about power, not about nationality
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Gamine(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
beside its all about power, not about nationality

of course i kno
i meant that humans cant have that kind of power whether learnt or given
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nwazo(m): 4:27am On Feb 19, 2007
Habbah Mannah, una suppose know that AKIRA is 4sure the most powerful Anime character ever!

My guy didn't even need to show face until the ending part of the movie, now how bad ass is that cool
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by marhoatumu(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2007
Nwazo:

Habbah Mannah, una suppose know that AKIRA is 4sure the most powerful Anime character ever!

My guy didn't even need to show face until the ending part of the movie, now how bad ass is that cool
for why@ that guy doesn't stand a chance. for christ's sakes Goku could just start flying around and take out all the planets in the solar system with one fireball each if he wanted. can akira do that?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dakmanzero(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2007
Akira is pure energy, one with the universe. He is the very source of the super saiyajin's power. He is unbeatable.

However the most powerful characters in any anime would be among the following (including Akira):

1) Lain (serial experiments lain). The world and all existence are nothing but her imagination.

2) Eclair (Kiddy grade). The most powerful and long living ES member, her talent is that she can and will never die, and will always become stronger than any adversary

3) Shinji (neon genesis evangelion) depending on the ending that you choose, Shinji either became the almighty being in control of all existence, or he destroyed every living thing in excuse for an entirely new world in which he and a single giorl were the only living things. Either way he OWNED everybody, ichigo, naruto, nine-tails, orochimaru, EVERYBODY.

If we decide to disregard all the 'God-type' characters and focus on sheer combat ability with no magic assist, then the number one is definitely Kenshin from rurouni Kenshin. Say what you want about shishio, enishi or soujiro- NONE of them can beat the Amakakeru, and NONE of them can face the battousai. Kenshin is just the man and no-one has skills to match him.

If we say, OK magic assist allowed but not to Godlike levels, then it should be Naruto. The power of the Kyubi is not only limitless it is imposssible to eliminate. (I am talking based on the anime oooooo pols no manga spoilers!) I believe the Kyubi is greater than Goku's saiyajin power and Ichigo'shollow alter ego. It is the greatest tailed demon .

Now we ignore magic assist and talk abvout weapons- well what better weapon than a great mech?

Kira yamato- Freedom Gundam
Shin - Destiny Gundam
Heero - Wing zero gundam
Shinji - Eva 01 (stronger than the Gundams abvover, i think, )
Nono (gunbuster 2) - she can control the largest fleet of buster machines in the known universe with her thoughts alone. for SHEEZY!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nwazo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2007
This guy sef, you be OTAKU or wetin??

Anyhow sha, thanks for putting things in perspective!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Gamine(f): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2007
This guy sef, you be OTAKU or wetin??

lol grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by marhoatumu(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2007
@darkmanzero, I dont know who Lain, Eclair or Shinji are( though i intend to find out) but i have to agree with you regarding weapon assisted powers, there is nothing like seeing Kira taking down hundreds of nukes with his freedom mobile suit, its just to much. I dont like shin though, he's like a spoiled brat, always bitchin' about something or someone.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by lakside20(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2007
all dis una dragon ballz z yarns na dust zaraki kenpachi of bleach go dull any anime character of all time.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by marhoatumu(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
lakside20:

all this una dragon ballz z yarns na dust zaraki kenpachi of bleach go dull any anime character of all time.
how dare you mention kenpachi here. if you had said aizen or even yama-ji, i might have considered. right now i beleive that kenpachi isnt among the top five most powerful people in bleach
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by obats(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
for me, Goku's son Gohan is the strongest anime character ever
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by lakside20(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2007
marhoatumu:

how dare you mention kenpachi here. if you had said aizen or even yama-ji, i might have considered. right now i beleive that kenpachi isnt among the top five most powerful people in bleach

Zaraki's concept is that he is as crazy as he is already and doesnt know the name of his sword so even his shika has not yet been found. If u read the manga's [which i dont but just heard about], u'll see later along the way he learns the name of his sword and thus begins the era of craziness from the acclaimed strong man of bleach.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dakmanzero(m): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2007
@mahotmu (or whatever)

meeeeeeeen the freedom gundam is a sight when its spraying those meteor-powered blasts!!!!!! But you HAVE to respect the destiny gundam! Afterall KIRA vs SHIN was a reality and you GOTTA respect that fight! Heeeeeeooow!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by narutard01: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2007
This is an easy question, has to be Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

She may not spew fireballs or have flying powers but she has created the universe and can destroy of said reality at a whim smiley

Now that is power tongue
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by marhoatumu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
narutard01:

This is an easy question, has to be Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

She may not spew fireballs or have flying powers but she has created the universe and can destroy of said reality at a whim smiley

Now that is power tongue
from what i read about Haruhi Suzumiya in wikipedia(no time to start downloading d anime or manga) it seems that she is unaware of her powers, hence she can't consciously use them. that doesnt make her qualify the same way that kenpachi is not among the top five strongest people in bleach because he doesnt know the name of his sword. she has potential but until she can make use of it, she remains an ordinary school girl
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Jyuken(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2007
SIMPLE: the akatsuki leader from naruto. undecided if you can have strong ninjas like itachi uchiha and kisame as subordinates then you have to be very powerful.

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Seun(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2007
But he's not strong enough to destroy a planet!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dakmanzero(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2007
Since it seems we have no rules on limiting the types of powers, I'm still waiting for you people to come up with someone more powerful than Lain.

She is like the haruhi girl mentioned above, but is very much aware of her powers. She has even spoken with God himself. She can remake reality as she sees fit, and that includes rewriting history. She can make it as if something never happened, or happened before it happened, or after. She is the ultimate power.

Nothing

Can

beat

the

Lain
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Azanor(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2007
dakmanzero:

Since it seems we have no rules on limiting the types of powers, I'm still waiting for you people to come up with someone more powerful than Lain.

She is like the haruhi girl mentioned above, but is very much aware of her powers. She has even spoken with God himself. She can remake reality as she sees fit, and that includes rewriting history. She can make it as if something never happened, or happened before it happened, or after. She is the ultimate power.

Nothing

Can

beat

the

Lain

this lain self, i know she is strong mentally, but that dont mean she cant be killed from afar. or she could get hit by a bus and die instantly. stuff like dat wont even scratch goku and friends.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dakmanzero(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2007
You dont understand

she can't be killed from afar or hit by a bus because she IS the bus. she IS reality. Its all a figment of her imagination!

If you made up a story about giant lizrards from hell can they harm you? NO! because it is your imagination!

LAIN

IS

INFINITE

LAIN

CANNOT

BE

DEFEATED!!!!

(have you seen the lain? grin )
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2008
GOKU! definately as a super saiyan tongue
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by grafikdon: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2008
[b]Eclair [/b]of Kiddy Grade! Hack her, slash her, grind her--- she will keep coming back until your ass is whupped, real good. cool
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Shaunscot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2008
Akira is pure energy, one with the universe. He is the very source of the super saiyajin's power. He is unbeatable.

However the most powerful characters in any anime would be among the following (including Akira):

1) Lain (serial experiments lain). The world and all existence are nothing but her imagination.

2) Eclair (Kiddy grade). The most powerful and long living ES member, her talent is that she can and will never die, and will always become stronger than any adversary

3) Shinji (neon genesis evangelion) depending on the ending that you choose, Shinji either became the almighty being in control of all existence, or he destroyed every living thing in excuse for an entirely new world in which he and a single giorl were the only living things. Either way he OWNED everybody, ichigo, naruto, nine-tails, orochimaru, EVERYBODY.

If we decide to disregard all the 'God-type' characters and focus on sheer combat ability with no magic assist, then the number one is definitely Kenshin from rurouni Kenshin. Say what you want about shishio, enishi or soujiro- NONE of them can beat the Amakakeru, and NONE of them can face the battousai. Kenshin is just the man and no-one has skills to match him.

If we say, OK magic assist allowed but not to Godlike levels, then it should be Naruto. The power of the Kyubi is not only limitless it is imposssible to eliminate. (I am talking based on the anime oooooo pols no manga spoilers!) I believe the Kyubi is greater than Goku's saiyajin power and Ichigo'shollow alter ego. It is the greatest tailed demon .

Now we ignore magic assist and talk abvout weapons- well what better weapon than a great mech?

Kira yamato- Freedom Gundam
Shin - Destiny Gundam
Heero - Wing zero gundam
Shinji - Eva 01 (stronger than the Gundams abvover, i think, )
Nono (gunbuster 2) - she can control the largest fleet of buster machines in the known universe with her thoughts alone. for SHEEZY!

I have watched Rurouni Kensin over and over again and I will say the most powerful character in that anime is Hiko Seijuro(Kensin's Master).
His Speed and strength Kensin cannot match.
I have seen Akira,Inuyasha and a couple of other Animes and Im a lil confused when it comes to selecting the most powerful character.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Azanor(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2008
speaking of powerful mechs,have u guys seen heroic age? i havent yet seen the mech that can stand close to bellcross, that guy is tooo powerful.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2008
i think dis argument will go on and on without an answer because am yet to see someone(just1 person) dat watches all the animes n reads all d mangas.for me am a naruto addict:anime,manga so i can say in it Jiraiya is d best ninja.maybe Naruto comes next
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Azanor(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2008
kidgenious:

i think this argument will go on and on without an answer because am yet to see someone(just1 person) that watches all the animes n reads all d mangas.for me am a naruto addict:anime,manga so i can say in it Jiraiya is d best ninja.maybe Naruto comes next
dont mean to bring in spoilers and stuff but as far as the naruto universe is concerned, jiraya is not the most powerful. read the manga to find out why
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 2:25am On Apr 22, 2008
Azanor:

don't mean to bring in spoilers and stuff but as far as the naruto universe is concerned, jiraya is not the most powerful. read the manga to find out why
maybe u are the one to carefully analyze the series,and give a reason cos for me Jiraiya is d best.he's the 4th hokage's teacher,3rd hokage's student.for u to be both these,he knows all d technique's both knows.apart from that see d big scroll he carries on his back,it contains all d forbidden techniques u can think of.he's well travelled,fought more enemies and so on.
Fine maybe he died in the manga but dat was because he didnt find out enough information about pain before there encounter.else pain would have been a gonner shocked.maybe u can give me one reason why he's not
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 4:55am On Apr 22, 2008
Jiraiya?!! strongest?!! no disrespect to the guy but he was kileed by pain and dnt give me that shit bout not having enough info.,thats what makes you powerful,your ability to go against all odds and come out triumphant and jiriaya did not,admittedly he did have to die for naruto to progress as a ninja, but strongest .yes he was the 3rd's student and the 4th's teacher but waht about pain who after being taught by jiriaya for only 3years went on to matser techniques on his own and still floor the dude and is the second in command of the most feared group,being able to put crazy dudes as those found in akatsuki under your control,that my friend is the difference in class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.