Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria (905 Views)

Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria by Genbuhari3: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Can your fingers support your thoughtful mind in writing articles on governance and politics in Nigeria? If yes, get those fingers working by writing an article for us. We will select a winning article worthy of publication on politikalnigerian.com every day, and award you 1000 naira per article. If you are that good, you have a chance of winning 7000 naira per week. Drop us your article at politikalnigerian@yahoo.com. First 7 articles take 1000naira each if found worthy of publication. Note: we will validate the originality of your article and it's relevance to political enlightenment, awareness and decision of the Nigerian people in choosing the best to govern them at all levels of governance! Help broadcast on your BlackBerry, Facebook page, twitter, someone you know may value it!
Re: Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria by ifebosco: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Genbuhari3: Can your fingers support your thoughtful mind in writing articles on governance and politics in Nigeria? If yes, get those fingers working by writing an article for us. We will select a winning article worthy of publication on politikalnigerian.com every day, and award you 1000 naira per article. If you are that good, you have a chance of winning 7000 naira per week. Drop us your article at politikalnigerian@yahoo.com. First 7 articles take 1000naira each if found worthy of publication. Note: we will validate the originality of your article and it's relevance to political enlightenment, awareness and decision of the Nigerian people in choosing the best to govern them at all levels of governance! Help broadcast on your BlackBerry, Facebook page, twitter, someone you know may value it!
recruiting for 2015??to put pdp out
Re: Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria by gbanikiti(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Just 1k per article? Op you dey maadt i swear! Do i look hungry to you? if you no increase am to 1milla, na im be say you no serious! abeg shift make i see road!! angry
Re: Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria by Genbuhari3: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
@gbanikiti

The 1k is obviously not meant for you so it is fine if it doesn't make sense to you. Sure there are people who need it and they are coming in. People are begging to write for free.
Re: Earn Some Money Writing On Politics And Governance In Nigeria by senatorchimex: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
i am intereted but how will i be paid and how am i sure that there will not be politics in selecting the articles to be paid for.

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA 2014 / Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? / What Is The Difference Between Jonathan, Jang And Jagajaga?by Concerned Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.