Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? (4300 Views)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
I do...and she does

Not everyone does it...whatever floats your boat undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
lynpetra: Well i put a lot of guys pics on my Dp.Stopped it when I found out that my male contacts disappeared by 20percent undecided.Some deleted or blocked me. angry.So I stopped.
You were sending a message that you are not available na
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Its cheesy
Lol thankyou! It's funny to see though lool

LOOOOOOOOOOOL tears
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Brite02(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Enoeasy: Hi nairalanders,i was on my bed and this thought just flashed my mind.I have never come across any lady/babe putting her guy's picture as her wallpaper.Is it just me that noticed this trend or are there people like me on nairaland..ladies candid responses will be appreciated.
lipsrsealed this I have often noticed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mine does at lot especially on BBM, to the point that i thought i added myself as a contact wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You were sending a message that you are not available na

Maybe!They tot I was with so many,i wasn't,just being me with cute pics on my DP for friends who wud like "babe who be that fried plantain for ya DP?''
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mynd_44: My wallpaper is a pic on God of war....no my other phone, I have Rick Ross, Meek Mills and Wale.........No time for anything else

Wow

@ topic why should I even put other girl's photo on my wallpaper when I have this Chick. It's either cars, dog or my lil girl.
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
My wallpaper is a pic on God of war
Depending on the God of wallpaper put, will determine if you get my like ? 1,2,3,or Ascension ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by kekilika: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2013
undecided undecided Love Practical. and they brush it aside cos it is nt in their favour. they want to eat their cake and regurgitate it. they want to flirt and keep their boyfriends. undecidedundecided they wont want us to keep flock of ladies cos they are harmful and would want us to prove to the world their existence and disuade the bevy of lady friends. NL Girls, why the double standard?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by True2myself24(f): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2013
I used to have a pic of my boyfriend and me up on What's App as my profile pic cus I thought it was cute. Then I had a picture of him as my wall paper on my phone, but then after some time I got tired of seeing the same picture every time I'd press something on my phone. So now I just have the regular wall papers that come with my phone. The content of your wall paper shouldn't determine the amount of love you have for your partner. *shruggs*
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Enoeasy: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2013
kekilika: undecided undecided Love Practical. and they brush it aside cos it is nt in their favour. they want to eat their cake and regurgitate it. they want to flirt and keep their boyfriends. undecidedundecided they wont want us to keep flock of ladies cos they are harmful and would want us to prove to the world their existence and disuade the bevy of lady friends. NL Girls, why the double standard?
You are on point.that should be their major reason
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Enoeasy: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2013
True2myself24: I used to have a pic of my boyfriend and me up on What's App as my profile pic cus I thought it was cute. Then I had a picture of him as my wall paper on my phone, but then after some time I got tired of seeing the same picture every time I'd press something on my phone. So now I just have the regular wall papers that come with my phone. The content of your wall paper shouldn't determine the amount of love you have for your partner. *shruggs*
I agree with you.but dont you think some ladies just do that to show that they are available? Early this year i had my ladies pix as wallpaper,so there is the babe that was interested in me,but after that day she collected my phone,things changed because she started keeping distance
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Youngpo413: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2013
kekilika: undecided undecided Love Practical. and they brush it aside cos it is nt in their favour. they want to eat their cake and regurgitate it. they want to flirt and keep their boyfriends. undecidedundecided they wont want us to keep flock of ladies cos they are harmful and would want us to prove to the world their existence and disuade the bevy of lady friends. NL Girls, why the double standard?

very very true.
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by True2myself24(f): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2013
Enoeasy: I agree with you.but dont you think some ladies just do that to show that they are available? Early this year i had my ladies pix as wallpaper,so there is the babe that was interested in me,but after that day she collected my phone,things changed because she started keeping distance

I don't think ladies do it to show they're available. It really isn't that serious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Enoeasy: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
True2myself24:

I don't think ladies do it to show they're available. It really isn't that serious.
ok ma got your point
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Exponental(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
@op, do u have ur gf's pix as ur dp?......... Start from urself before pointing fingers at others.
Re: Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? by Enoeasy: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Exponental: @op, do u have ur gf's pix as ur dp?......... Start from urself before pointing fingers at others.
my queen's most recent picture is what is on my dp.believe me,i have never seen a girl's whatever gadget with her guy's picture on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? / Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.