Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Dont Know What To Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What To Do! (924 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What To Do! by rajshane: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
For the past 11mth, i was away for my nysc programme. When i came back from service, i went to greet my girl friend in the school. Though we had little misunderstanding which we've resolved. I discovered one number is calling her frequently, though i've been hearing somethings about her. She told me d truth and promised me to quit with d guy, she now begged me that i should be allowing her to recieve the guy calls. I told her that no problem. But their conversation is a heartbreak to me, anytime they are talking i always feel insulted. Pleas no one is an island of knowledge. Pls i cant hold that any longer and i love her so much... Pls i need ur advice on this issue, i dont want to loose her, WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Have u tried finding out why she have decided to keep the other guy close?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Smuthx(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
A question.. Is recieving or answering calls bad? You sound like someone that can seize your gf mobile phone (hope dont give you an idea). Has she cheated before or is it all in your mind.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Sanboy25: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tell the women that you can't take the disrespect and if she insist on talking with that man, leave her. Don't give yourself a headache. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by rajshane: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Smuthx: A question.. Is recieving or answering calls bad? You sound like someone that can seize your gf mobile phone (hope dont give you an idea). Has she cheated before or is it all in your mind.
how will u feel? when your girl friend is recieving or calls ur rival beside u... We are all human being.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by rajshane: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Tell the women that you can't take the disrespect and if she insist on talking with that man, leave her. Don't give yourself a headache. undecided
thanks.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Sanboy25: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
rajshane: thanks.
Anytime. smiley
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by rajshane: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: Have u tried finding out why she have decided to keep the other guy close?
i'm working on that now.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
rajshane: i'm working on that now.
u see? U have to find that out before any action. If she doesn't give a reasonable reason, den u'll know the next step to take. For now, sit her down, ask her why she have insisted in taking that guys call.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by greedie1(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
why wont girls cheat so many guys are becoming lily livered. you notice something disconcerting, u don't try to discuss it wit ur partner and take a firm stand, u agree to something u ain't ok wit and den come on nl and expect us to use our magical wand and make ur rship wat it used to be.... guy dipuc is dancing azonto wit ur love lyf.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lawd have murcee.

What is wrong with fellow guys nowadays? As long as you aren't married to her, there is NO problem. Jeez! What happened to bouncing? Everyone has a limit to what they can take. If you can't take it anymore, BOUNCE! Don't you realize that there are other girls out there waiting to give you undivided and exclusive attention? And you are here, not knowing what to do? Any girl that doesn't respect you enough not to pick up a call and chat with a man she told you has feelings for her, will never ever respect you!

Lmao @ begged me to be receiving his call. grin And you'll be there while she laughs with him and expresses her feelings in YOUR PRESENCE, all for you to be called a gentle man? And then you complain later, crying to Nairaland, when you can easily call it quits and have your rest of mind intact? shocked

Are you a learner? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Vivly(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
^^For ur mind nw, u don talk something abi?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by greedie1(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
^^^^
hehehe grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Vivly: ^^For ur mind nw, u don talk something abi?
You think say na everybody get time to dey cry over una matter? Eeyah.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Vivly(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
True talk ask her y she still enjoy d company of d guy nd if she doesn't av a good reason, zero ur mind for nw about her and get sm1 that cherish u nd will do ditch anyoda person jst for u to stay den u will see she will come begging, women treat men anyhw wen dey notice dey dnt av option but wen dey see u av lots of odas to turn to it keeps dem on dere feet, and always rembr ur old partner will always want u more when dey see u av a new one to replace dem.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Mynd44: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Sanboy25: Tell the women that you can't take the disrespect and if she insist on talking with that man, leave her. Don't give yourself a headache. undecided
Finish
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by alienware(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2013
U sound like a looser to me. Straight 'G's don't Bleep up like that.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2013
rajshane: For the past 11mth, i was away for my nysc programme. When i came back from service, i went to greet my girl friend in the school. Though we had little misunderstanding which we've resolved. I discovered one number is calling her frequently, though i've been hearing somethings about her. She told me d truth and promised me to quit with d guy, she now begged me that i should be allowing her to recieve the guy calls. I told her that no problem. But their conversation is a heartbreak to me, anytime they are talking i always feel insulted. Pleas no one is an island of knowledge. Pls i cant hold that any longer and i love her so much... Pls i need ur advice on this issue, i dont want to loose her, WHAT CAN I DO?
dude, u better be on ur own!
Anyone who cheated cos of a slight problem in a relationship will cheat again at the slightest chance. Cheatin has no excuse. It's a state of d mind.
My advice is dt u let her be of stay and save up for a coffin!

(1) (Reply)

Between Guys And Girls,who Easily FORGETS Who After A Break-up In A Relationship / I Need A Girlfriend That Smokes Cigarette / Best Friends Vs Girlfriends? Who Should Occupy The Front Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.