Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth (35740 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kai, na wah oh,menstruation blood,water from dead body,water used to wash private part,***yuck***. Some pple can go to any length to get money oh and they said evil that men(women) does lives after them,but reverse is now the case"the evil that men(women)does lives with them.may God continues to expose them..............i pray that God in his infinite mercy should return back the customer glory back to them wherever they are .AMEN
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by akpomeme(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
It just doesnt matter, if you can go down on a girl orsleep with a lady in her period, it all does not matter....lol The woman is foolish and the lazy people from her zones just took the opportunity of her running mad to blame her and beat her. That does not mean her juju worked on others.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by 2pmstcharles(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
ojuju calaba ;Dojuju calaba
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by mysticgal(f): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
i hate to say dis but na the likes of them mr biggs the force person chop person body waste
cry
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by dadicvila(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
But nairaland MODs na wa oooo!!!why bring an unverified news from an unreliable source to the front page??it seems the MODS are striving hard to make this site loose credibility

3 Likes

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by nenergy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
I wonder how those 'sane', logical and science-oriented westernized Nairalanders would explain this? #OnlyInAfrica

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by logica(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
joel lala: where all those fake athiest wer dey NL sef. sebi una talk say there is nothing like being diabolical say it is all science. abeg make una come explain how buka owner take do this one thru scientific means. cheesy
Ever heard of schizophrenia? That's what she suffers from, and obviously she had been previously accused of using diabolic means. Meaning she's prone to suggestion. There have been cases where people confessed to crimes they did not commit in the USA for instance, simply because the investigators kept making suggestions (asking leading questions) and they being prone to suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
are you fccking kidding me?? Whoa.....
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by anitank(f): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
nice butt she's got

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by 1shortblackboy: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Devil tin sabi dirty o
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by brownlord: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Another Wale Adenuga production, T H I, I S, S U P E R S T O R Y, why them still repeat this story line now

Choi, heading straight to iya ganiya
2 fufu, with egusi soup, one kpomo, 2 rouna about, 3 abody then one big pepsi

3 Likes

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by brownlord: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
smothly: Kai, na wah oh,menstruation blood,water from dead body,water used to wash private part,***yuck***. Some pple can go to any length to get money oh and they said evil that men(women) does lives after them,but reverse is now the case"the evil that men(women)does lives with them.may God continues to expose them..............i pray that God in his infinite mercy should return back the customer glory back to them wherever they are .AMEN

If you believe this shit, then you can as well believe buhari is not the leader of boko haram
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Feedmemore(f): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Youngzedd: It has been happening.

Mind where you eat.

How can one possibly know which restaurant uses diabolical means?

I think the best way to avoid such is cooking in your home. But then again, one can not eat all 365 days at home, some how you 'll still need to eat out.

Only God can save mankind.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by IGBOSON1: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Disgusting......her soups must have been tasting extra-spicy! shocked
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Skywalker5(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Another blogger looking for hits on his blog.

2 Likes

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by baby124: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
wahala wa o! This is what they call, "werey ti bo si oja"

WOW, no prior history of mental illness?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by batstan(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
cool
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by pekelepekele(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Topic edited. Woman gave a free show to Lagosians , either she runs mad or not she's got a good bumbum
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Uwakuwak(f): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Iam shock,
It is shocking,
End result,
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
baby_123: wahala wa o! This is what they call, "werey ti bo si oja"

What you see is what you get. Stop speaking English. Prior kini? angry angry angry

It is what it is
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Uwakuwak: Iam shock,
It is shocking,
End result,

I dey suspect you o. Do you know her?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by bokohalal(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
That woman has mental problem. They should take her to the nearest psychiatric hospital not a police station.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by nbright: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
kufre2010: Thank God 4 d exposure now those people he uses their destinies can be free. It is judgement time.
That's why I prefer eating at home... No matter what my friends have said and the jibes from them, I still prefer home cooked foods.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by hsquare79: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hey guy,
it is not new now. Even in Lagos people are doing it.
it will only serve as a big lesson to someone you that cannot cook.
Beware of mama- puts.
thanks
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by logica(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
baby_123: wahala wa o! This is what they call, "werey ti bo si oja"

Yes, in Nigeria nobody pays attention to a clothed mentally ill person until she literally enters the market. All the while, when this woman was showing signs of mental illness (were alaso), people will be defending her with comments like "she just has a bad temper...she's a good person"; rather than guiding her to seek psychiatric help.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Thereishel: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm! I am surprised why you ppl are beleiving the words of a mad woman. All her confession may not be true
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Cheers threadstarter.
Cheers.
I feel like puking now.
Cheers

I definitely won't forget to stop by the shops to get a lunch pack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Goats Arrested In Kogi For Straying (photos) / ‘I Only Used My Fingers’; Man Arrested For Raping Girl In Delta State. Photos / Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.