Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth (35841 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Crixina(f): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: [b]Lol!! grin

Walahi Nigerians faa!!

I choose not to believe this news for the following reasons; I cant verify that this is Eleme. The author of the post clearly points out that this news is unverified. All we have here is a mentally unstable na`ked woman running around and bathing in a pool of muddy water. She could be just another one of the numerous mad women that walk around nak`ed in our country.

I have called my friend who works in Eleme refinery and and another one that lives in Aleto-Eleme to check if they've heard about this. Until this is confirmed to me by a more credible source, it remains what the author of the article called it; AN UNCONFIRMED STORY = RUMOUR..

NOTE: All this type of News always have the same elements; Dead body water, Mensuration blood & Pussiie juice.. grin As if these are the only components used for 'Buka juju'.. grin

Did any other guy in the house see that bubble butt!! What a damn shame!!

Abeg Iya Basira!! Abeg give me 50 Naira rice, 50 naira Beans, 100 naira Kpomo, 100 Shaki, 100 Naira round-about, but 2 meat, and 2 yam. This your stew red o!! Put am well o! I go pay you credit!! [/b]
we need more people like you in this country who think well atleast with this we still have some hope left.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by dapsonlou(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
it's funny how some people believe everything they are told, I guess that's what makes the world go round
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by simple2626(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
I actually served in ph, and I live close to the buka and I was a regular customer through out my one year of service. But I believe that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in jesus name. Kus wat one doesn't knw won't kill him or her.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
simple2626: I actually served in ph, and I live close to the buka and I was a regular customer through out my one year of service. But I believe that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in jesus name. Kus wat one doesn't knw won't kill him or her.

You don chop toto and dead body water.You should tthank your star you didn't get contaminated diseases.

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nten: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
If she actually runs a restaurant that is highly patronize & she made such confession that myt b true. But if she doesnt or has 1 nd pple seldom goes there then i think she is mentally unstable & needs psychiatric attention. A thorough investigation should be conducted to ascertain those claims.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by badesco(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Unbelievable but true story.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by redsun(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nigerians are generally mad,but the pronounced mad people are the ones that run naked on the street.Most people that goes to church on regular basis to shout to the thin air with the hope of getting a job,a husband or wife are mad.The only difference is that they are not running naked on the street.

Fundamental ignorance is a dangerous melancholy.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nten: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2013
simple2626: I actually served in ph, and I live close to the buka and I was a regular customer through out my one year of service. But I believe that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in jesus name. Kus wat one doesn't knw won't kill him or her.
do u really know this woman?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Vansnickers: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2013
pDude: Mehn! See her correct Calabar yansh cheesy grin

LOL!!! Damn! that @ss is off the chain.

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2013
the woman get better yansh o,

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2013
Eediots
Fantasizing about a mad woman
No wonder mad women carry belle in Nigeria

Van snickers:

LOL!!! Damn! that @ss is off the chain.

barcanista: the woman get better yansh o,
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2013

Was she a good cook?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Ikpeanthony(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2013
God is great
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by simple2626(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2013
I knw her too well, is not as if her food was dat fantastic, I actually patronized her simply bkus the buka was close to were I stay, and it was cheap also.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by justin04(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2013
How gross...........ewwwwwww.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by rezzy: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2013
RedBenson: That curve 3 yansh make sense die o. Even at this mad stage, i fit stil fucck am, I no send.

You never hear say madness can be transfer thru .....?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by lawizle(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2013
texazzpete:

HIV isn't spread that way.

So distressing that after all the HIV/AIDS awareness they've been forcing down your throat, you still remain ignorant on transmission of the disease.

Wat do you expect from a coconut head.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by fpeter(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2013
Metamillss: D chick get hips sha undecided ...1st page tins...follow me celebrate on BBM 2a831202

Na now your mates begin buy BB? i sure say na second hand curve sef, shiooor! undecided
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by obi123: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2013
RedBenson: But wait o, wetin go happen to that kind find yansh now? E go waste just like that? Mbanu, that yansh too fine to waste like that. Born2fuck must do somtin here.

WE ARE NOT BITING , you are constantly trying to take the topic to some perverse place while people are talking about her mental health , WE ARE NOT BITING
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by obi123: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2013
babyosisi: Eediots
Fantasizing about a mad woman
No wonder mad women carry belle in Nigeria

men would fantasize about a cabbage if given the chance
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by lukulukuboy(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2013
simple2626: I knw her too well, is not as if her food was dat fantastic, I actually patronized her simply bkus the buka was close to were I stay, and it was cheap also.

PLEASE, CAN ANYONE FROM ELEME CONFIRM THIS STORY?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by rezzy: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2013
This news is true o, just called a friend to comfirm it and she said yeappp
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by blueeyes1: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2013
pDude:

Plus menses and yansh water tongue
Point of correction,toto water

2 Likes

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by MrAboki: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
rezzy: This news is true o, just called a friend to comfirm it and she said yeappp

Whats true?!

1. That a woman ran Mad?

2. That a Mad Woman told them a story of how she used her Mensuration blood, Dead Body corpse water and Pussiiie Juice to cook?!

3. That a woman who use to own a Buka ran mad and started telling mad stories?!

4. That she indeed use to use the aforemention 'spice' to cook her food? If so, how did the person know?! Did the person catch her washing her Kpekus and pouring it into a pot of edikaikong or Did the person catch her washing a corpse and pouring the water into a pot of Jollof rice or did the Person catch her in a native doctors house with the above prescription?!

WHAT EXACTLY DID YOUR FRIEND CONFIRM TO YOU?!

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by lymelyte(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Can't believe this shitt. This is the major reason at times I hesitate to eat outside. 0utside the menses blood,corpses water n toto juice or water smiley many mama put restaurant are usually dirty internally n portray themselves as clean externally.
Most of these food we eat outside at times,are infected with parasite. A woman that cooks for sale would never dispose her food when cockroach,rat or any rodent enters the food,she will rather remove the rodent and sell for the consumers like that. What a pity.
God help us ..
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by afangide(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Whats true?!

1. That a woman ran Mad?

2. That a Mad Woman told them a story of how she used her Mensuration blood, Dead Body corpse water and Pussiiie Juice to cook?!

3. That a woman who use to own a Buka ran mad and started telling mad stories?!

4. That she indeed use to use the aforemention 'spice' to cook her food? If so, how did the person know?! Did the person catch her washing her Kpekus and pouring it into a pot of edikaikong or Did the person catch her washing a corpse and pouring the water into a pot of Jollof rice or did the Person catch her in a native doctors house with the above prescription?!

WHAT EXACTLY DID YOUR FRIEND CONFIRM TO YOU?!
MR ABOKI don't be an African and reason wholly like the westerners, these things happen on daily basis in Nigeria here, it might interest u to know that ASAP that lady has named other ladies that are her cohorts, Juju dey work 4 people wey believe am, believe it or not.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by sylve11: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Na the replies make me laff pass. Gosh! nairaland is one hellofa place! grin grin grin grin

I never liked mama put. sad cool

Before i forget, where is Yuzedo.? angry cool
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by blueeyes1: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
sylve11:

Before i forget, where is Yuzedo.? angry cool
Na wa oh,me sef don dey expect am here sincegrin
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Vansnickers: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
RedBenson: That curve 3 yansh make sense die o. Even at this mad stage, i fit stil fucck am, I no send.

HAAHHA! grin grin grin grin

Very Funny Guy.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by emal22: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
I RESIDE IN RIVERS-STATE. IT HAPPENED LIFE.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by ebbyamadi: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2013
Na wah o!
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by lymelyte(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2013
I don't know what all dis akamu dudes whom see the truth and still don't believe it to be true.. Dem don tell una say sumthing happen life,una still dey doubt.. Na una know oo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.