Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,635 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth (35742 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by bamac(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
dadicvila: But nairaland MODs na wa oooo!!!why bring an unverified news from an unreliable source to the front page??it seems the MODS are striving hard to make this site loose credibility
abi o ti loose credibility ni

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Afam4eva(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: SO THERE IS A SPECIAL BOTTOM TYPE FOR NEWLY MAD PEOPLE AND A DIFFERENT BOTTOM TYPE FOR SEASONED VETERAN MAD PEOPLE ? SMDH. THIS MATTER TIRE ME undecided
LMAOgrin Iike you dont know what she meant. People wont be salivating over her bum bum If she was a veteran mad person.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by fankasibe: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: EEWWWWW SHE SAID SHE MIXES MENSTRUATION BLOOD WITH THE EFO RIRO embarassed angry
seriouslly, i feel like vo...vo....vomi....(vomiting), yeepaaa!! Iya Bashira-éléwa ti bayè mi jé
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by akpomeme(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
pDude:

Plus menses and yansh water tongue

The give mouth job na the same...
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by 25omega(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Built2last: Strange things are really happening all over the world, some of which can be attributed to greed,love of money and the quest for Dominance.

According to eye witnesses, the Lady above identified as Hapiness (who is from Akwa Ibom), suddenly ran mad while at her buka located at Aleto in Eleme Local Government area of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. They say she suddenly started acting bizarre, tore her clothes and started confessing how she employed diabolical means for the growth of her business. In her confession, she said she mixes water used to bathe corpses with her food, as well as water from her private part and menstruation blood. She said she did all these to attract customers whose "destinies" she used for the growth of her business and riches.

She then ran around town naked, confessing her atrocities, appearing to have lost her sanity. The news of her confession spread around the area, and some of her customers((including Okada men) and angry onlookers descended on her and gave her the beating of her life, before Police men intervened and took her away.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE IMAGES HERE
http://mojidelano..com/2013/06/mdb-exclusive-buka-owner-runs-mad-after.html?spref=tw
see as aids go take spread for that area. or even gonorrhea and herpes
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
fankasibe:
seriouslly, i feel like vo...vo....vomi....(vomiting), yeepaaa!! Iya Bashira-éléwa ti bayè mi jé
aye e ti baje ti pe undecided
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by obinnakenedo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Iya basira mode activated!
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Shes not Nigerian, Shes from Ekiti.. angry
na wa o
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Uwakuwak(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nnimke nte eyen iban emi oto obio nyin
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by afangide(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: [b]Lol!! grin

Walahi Nigerians faa!!

I choose not to believe this news for the following reasons; I cant verify that this is Eleme. The author of the post clearly points out that this news is unverified. All we have here is a mentally unstable na`ked woman running around and bathing in a pool of muddy water. She could be just another one of the numerous mad women that walk around nak`ed in our country.

I have called my friend who works in Eleme refinery and and another one that lives in Aleto-Eleme to check if they've heard about this. Until this is confirmed to me by a more credible source, it remains what the author of the article called it; AN UNCONFIRMED STORY = RUMOUR..

NOTE: All this type of News always have the same elements; Dead body water, Mensuration blood & Pussiie juice.. grin As if these are the only components used for 'Buka juju'.. grin

Did any other guy in the house see that bubble butt!! What a damn shame!!

Abeg Iya Basira!! Abeg give me 50 Naira rice, 50 naira Beans, 100 naira Kpomo, 100 Shaki, 100 Naira round-about, but 2 meat, and 2 yam. This your stew red o!! Put am well o! I go pay you credit!! [/b]
I witnessed this incident one on one, I live in Eleme, so no point doubting.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by logica(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
25omega: see as aids go take spread for that area. or even gonorrhea and herpes
No, those STDs cannot be transmitted through ingestion of food; especially one that has sat for several hours on fire. smiley
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by FBLJ(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
I leave in portharcourt and work in onne, the story is very true, although the account on how the charm back fired is differing, the confession she made is the same. it happened in aleto eleme in rivers state
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Using food to steal people's destiny is not only limited to food sellers. A friend narrated an incident he witnessed in ekiti. He went for his friend's dad's burial. Few days after the burial he got a call that the friend's mum confessed that she donated the water they used in washing their hands to witches in their coven. May God help us.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by joncom(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: [b]Lol!! grin

Walahi Nigerians faa!!

I choose not to believe this news for the following reasons; I cant verify that this is Eleme. The author of the post clearly points out that this news is unverified. All we have here is a mentally unstable na`ked woman running around and bathing in a pool of muddy water. She could be just another one of the numerous mad women that walk around nak`ed in our country.

I have called my friend who works in Eleme refinery and and another one that lives in Aleto-Eleme to check if they've heard about this. Until this is confirmed to me by a more credible source, it remains what the author of the article called it; AN UNCONFIRMED STORY = RUMOUR..

NOTE: All this type of News always have the same elements; Dead body water, Mensuration blood & Pussiie juice.. grin As if these are the only components used for 'Buka juju'.. grin

Did any other guy in the house see that bubble butt!! What a damn shame!!

Abeg Iya Basira!! Abeg give me 50 Naira rice, 50 naira Beans, 100 naira Kpomo, 100 Shaki, 100 Naira round-about, but 2 meat, and 2 yam. This your stew red o!! Put am well o! I go pay you credit!! [/b]

The story is true, witnessed everything. She is now in a psychiatric home, owned by a Catholic church.
The bad news is that, its not a good time for buka owners as most of them are on the run as the woman in question has started calling names.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
this Story, though tragic is true.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by mrperfect(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is sad.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by deskossy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Story....naim be say almost all nigerians destiny are tied,according 2 d ops annalogy,cos virtually all nigerians eat outside.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Angel778(f): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dats why i hate eating out! may God save us from these hunters, amen
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Odunharry(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin no be today e dn happen,yet men no dai...wetin go kill persn go kil am..

Damn! She did wat?
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Freiburger(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
ebamma 3: And Jesus wept
1000likes.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Babalegba(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chei, so after all their academic and professional studies Nigerians are still as superstitious as ever and still live in fear.A psychiatric patient can say anything and can be prone to suggestions. Moreover if she used all the good fortunes of her customers in her business then how come she is not a billionaire by now , she would have at least two hundred customers so all the good things coming to them in life should have gone to her according to what you intelligent folks believe SMH. Strangely NIgerians believe what mad people say, very strange indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by texazzpete(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
25omega: see as aids go take spread for that area. or even gonorrhea and herpes

HIV isn't spread that way.

So distressing that after all the HIV/AIDS awareness they've been forcing down your throat, you still remain ignorant on transmission of the disease.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
iya kudirat, bie bie
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
In her confession, she said she mixes water used to bathe corpses with her food, as well as water from her private part and menstruation blood. She said she did all these to attract customers whose "destinies" she used for the growth of her business and riches.

Edikaikong with a difference!!
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Dagoma: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Beware of bukkas/mama put, especially in Abuja where over 70% of the populace are bukka customers.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
jon.com:

The story is true, witnessed everything. She is now in a psychiatric home, owned by a Catholic church.
The bad news is that, its not a good time for buka owners as most of them are on the run as the woman in question has started calling names.

What is true?
The fact that a woman ran mad or she used the items to cook in her buka
Please what did you witness
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by funmemezy: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yes,dey can tie pples destiny and dats y its alws gud to pray on ur fud espcly wen eatg out,d name of Jesus is a strong tower.

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by san001: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
A foolish man said in his heart there is no God..
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by Miraclebaby1109: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
People will never stop beating my imagination, Nawa ooo......God help us all frm iya put oo, Thank God she's now exposed
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by kardoso(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Men dis babe is gud 2 f-k men. Shit see her body.
Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by AZeD1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
How can anyone listen to the so called "confessions" of a mad person?

1 Like

Re: Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth by dapsonlou(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
honestly what does pussi juice have to do with juju and corpse water have no powerful element, so my people stop living in the dark ages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Goats Arrested In Kogi For Straying (photos) / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Chika Odinakachukwu Austin Released In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.