Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,247 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

If? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If? (1561 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If? by nikekenny(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2008
if it happen that u found your wife or fiancee being rape, what will u do? will you continue the relationship for loves sake?
Re: If? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 06, 2008
TO be continued . . .
Re: If? by tngtech(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2008
If my wife was rapped, as long she is the mother of my kids, i will continue the relationship with her, and if she is my finance, boy, he no go dey easy @ all to remove that thing from mind oh.
Re: If? by Tahila(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2008
nikekenny:

if it happen that u found your wife or fiancee being rape, what will u do? will you continue the relationship for loves sake?

Why wouldnt yoo continue the relationship was it her fault?
Re: If? by frank316(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2008
Tahila:

Why wouldnt yoo continue the relationship was it her fault?
you never can tell
Re: If? by ztyle(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2008
exactly wink

. . .and by the way can rape make change in your precious relationship? haba give us a break ur wife is ur wife no matter the circumstances.
Re: If? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 06, 2008
was it her fault she got raped? that will be harsh, first she has been raped and then she will get her heart broken cry
Re: If? by ztyle(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2008
let me assume u didn't post.
Re: If? by nikekenny(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2008
then what d u need to do after the rape? check for hiv status and other stuff,
Re: If? by kufreabasi(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2008
so far she is not raped to dead.it is not her fault,
Re: If? by Akinagirl(f): 8:59am On May 10, 2008
Not her fault she was raped guys.
Re: If? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2008
@all GUYS

It may not be her fault but i read about this story where mid-rape. . . . . . . . . the woman started moaning , . . . . . . . she was enjoying IT!!!!!!!!!

(this is a true story by the way) undecided

Guys what would you do?
Re: If? by onyekang1(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2008
tngtech:

and if she is my finance, boy, he no go dey easy @ all to remove that thing from mind oh.
what if your fiancee was raped rite in front of u,by armed men who came to rob your house? u'll then breakup with her because u can't stand the tot of it? if you can't stand the tot of what happened how much more your fiancee? jeez! some men are totally SELFISH i must say sad
Re: If? by Uby40(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2008
WHY WUD I LEAVE MY GIRL FRIEND COS SHE WAS RAPED?
THAT SUCH AN ABSURD THOUGHT TO FATHOM,
IT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING BTWN US.
THE PRIMARY THING THERE IS FOR HER MAN TO HELP HER GET OVER THE MENTAL TURTURE.
ALTHOUGH SHE'LL NEVER FORGET ABOUT SUCH A THING, SHE WUD BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE STRENGTH SHE GATHERS FROM THE PPLE AROUND HER.
FIRST, I'LL MAKE SURE SHE'S TESTED FOR ANY STD's,AND PROBABLY COMMENCE ADEQUATE TREATMENT IF ANY. BUT IT WONT CHANGE A THING, NOT EVEN THE SEX WE SHARE.
Re: If? by elizabetta(f): 4:19pm On May 10, 2008
You never no men,they can change anytime,sometime times i wonder if they actually love or they pretend.
Re: If? by nikekenny(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2008
elizabetta:

You never no men,they can change anytime,sometime times i wonder if they actually love or they pretend.

you are right my dear, easier said than done!
Re: If? by yimiton(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2008
what about the so-called fiance? was he there when his fiancee was being raped? if yes, he should be ashamed of himself that he stood aside and watched his fiancee being raped.
If he thinks it's too bitter an experience for him to continue with the relationship, then, it's good radiance to bad rubbish because he's so incencitive that he wouldn't realize that his fiancee will be more truamatized than he.
Re: If? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2008
that's some tough stulffzz shocked shocked

frank 3.16:

you never can tell

we'll pretend you didnt post anything. i suppose it's her fault you 'fell in love' with her and not because you have ojukokoro for fine women. undecided

just a thot - what if HE was raped? grin grin
Re: If? by chychy(f): 8:01pm On May 15, 2008
@ poster, rape is forced sex and not consented sex.

i dont c y this is an issue.

Jesus, do u know the kind of trauma a rape victim endures? so u wld actually think of leaving ur spouse o the grounds that she was raped?

it is then that she needs u most.

i really dont wanna start.
Re: If? by davidt(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2008
tough question, I'll just assume never saw it,

, zooming off,
Re: If? by bigfather(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2008
Don't even want to think about it ! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is It Pride? / Ways To Make It Easier For You To Dump Someone And Still Be Glad You Did! / Can you force attraction, love or likeness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.