Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,557 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? (1572 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / This Upcoming Valentine / Describe This Type Of Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
imagine a babe like dis come up to u say make una date for the valentine u go gree? grin

Re: You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by mamalola19: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
Oh my ribs! grin grin But how did you manage to get tpia up there lipsrsealed Slimyem should stroll in with her veggies tale, this is where its useful!
Re: You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by born2boink(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
All Na same,

Re: You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by Killz3(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
mamalola19:

Oh my ribs! grin grin But how did you manage to get tpia up there lipsrsealed Slimyem should stroll in with her veggies tale, this is where its useful!
You see how much a hypocrite you are? You all are hypocrites and that's why i never pay heed to you all dimwits calling for my head. Nonsense! undecided

mamalola19:

can't you give it a rest. if u do not fight in a day would you fall sick. you are just looking for a way to re-live the fights.trust me this time i will be a part of this new one you are cooking and make sure you pay seriously .lets have a sober day for once here. you are too troublesome for my liking. to think a man is doing all this thing that women do.
Re: You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by mamalola19: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

You see how much a hypocrite you are? You all are hypocrites and that's why i never pay heed to you all dimwits calling for my head. Nonsense! undecided

Then my new thread would stun you grin grin. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-864446.0.html. we started off on the wrong foot, my name is lolly and u are?
Re: You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Did this hypocrite not just create a thread urging ladies to be lady like? Mamalola, you are a fraud and a waste if time. People like you are the world's biggest problem
Re: You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? by Killz3(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
mamalola19:

Then my new thread would stun you grin grin. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-864446.0.html. we started off on the wrong foot, my name is lolly and u are?
I dont get stunned by bullshit! wink And my name is Sorry! smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Man To Marry You / Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. / Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.