Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges (2990 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms / URGENT HELP (nigerian Bank With Lowest % On Transfer To FX Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by Justbecos: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2013
GTbank are big thieves.

I just checked my statement of account and noticed that N35 being charged for online transfers to other banks through your savings account has now been increased to N105. The second commission of N1.75 has also been increased to N5.25. All the increase are without informing their customers. This is day light robbery.

I called and they said it is as a result of internal review.

Please help pass the information around. This is too expensive.
Re: Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by JW214: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please may I know what the normal charge should be, I did an interbank transfer a Skye Bank account yesterday at about 12pm, on my statement were two commisions viz: N105.00 and the 2nd:1.55 for a transfer of 200k and up till about 10am this morning, the skye Bank account(reciever's) has not been credited

My reason for transfering the money wasn't achieved as the receiver till now hasn't received the money, then I need someone to enlighten me how long it takes to effect an Interbank transfer
Re: Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by doctimi(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2013
Its was amazing to me too.. i was debited about #5,000.00 for some online transfers i made. It was so annoying. I wish to close that account immediately. i think thats how gtb makes those heavy profits they declare quaterly. thiefing people's money stylishly.
Re: Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by Rollingbiz: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2013
that is nigeria style for you they exploit customers to run their bank this will not go well with the new cashless policy. CBN should regulate the charge.
Re: Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by Youngzedd(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2013
This is getting too much.
So this is another style after CBN reduced their 10 Naira per SMS charge to 4 Naira.

Front page things @Mods .

Sanusi MUST hear this.

Oga Sanusi at the top, something has to be done as soon as possible.
Re: Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by Justbecos: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Mods

Please take this to front page. People are being robbed.

These banks take us for granted.
Re: Gtbank: 200% Increase On Transfer Charges by makforex(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2013
In the first instance that was why i did not do online transaction with any bank. They will always charge you more than necessary. Before i stopped using gtbank to transfer money abroad they charge 2500 naira all of a sudden they changed it to 4k straight without any notification.then i moved straight to online bank and exchangers to take my money to my forex broker.even withdrawal too is expensive. They are fucking bank!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production / Paypal Exchanges And Business Only / Uplift Technologies Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.