Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? (3583 Views)

Have You Ever Been Racially Abused,if Yes How Did You Felt/reacted / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / How Do You Feel When You Are Racially Abused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2013
cry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by somalia9: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: cry.

I dont need a tissue but give it to those on this thread who are crying their hearts out
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2013
babe_online:

I am here sweery kiss kiss kiss kiss

What's ya flava?

Still waiting for booty batty tingz, hun. wink
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx:

What's ya flava?

Still waiting for booty batty tingz, hun. wink
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2013
babe_online:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

What happened?

Is it 'cos a nyggah is repping for the other side now? undecided
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx:

What happened?

Is it 'cos a nyggah is repping for the other side now? undecided
what other side ...and have you read the email I sent to you?...and by the way how old are you and what do you look like? smiley wink
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2013
babe_online:
what other side ...and have you read the email I sent to you?...and by the way how old are you and what do you look like? smiley wink

Messing about with you. grin

I'm older than methuselah and I look like biggie smalls, flava flav(without the clock), and whoopi goldberg combined. Short, black as shiit, fat, and as ugly as ever. wink
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by somalia9: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Someone is thirsty
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I don't mind anything as long as I can have a decent conversation with the chic hence why I said "ex." grin

Err...I wanted to join to the Army before I enrolled at uni in 06, but I changed my mind because my distant cousin was posted to Iraq. But I'm thinking about it now again. I definitely need to do something major for this country and if joining the RBA will have the impact that I desire, then so be it. I've given up on Africa and black people. This is home and I need to serve my country. tongue

Hmmm....

Now that you know the coalition forces are winding down combat operation in Afganistan, it's now you wanna enlist? tongue

How can give up on your people shymexx? undecided undecided undecided A pan-Africanist like you. Hmmm...you disappoint me. Come back home and help make the country a better place.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: Les Etas-Uni

Mais... Quel pays a le nom "l'autre" ? grin

Haha!

Donc vous être un Américain, je avais pense que vous être Nigerian, Non?

Je te dite pas l'autre moitié...
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:
Hmmm....

Now that you know the coalition forces are winding down combat operation in Afganistan, it's now you wanna enlist? tongue

How can give up on your people shymexx? undecided undecided undecided A pan-Africanist like you. Hmmm...you disappoint me. Come back home and help make the country a better place.

Better late than never...and I'm going to join from the top because of my qualifications. Just 6 months training and I'm good to go.

There are four stages in human existence: 1)Ignoring 2)Learning 3)Discerning 4)Acting. I'm about to move to the 4th stage. The west has been at the 4th stage for a long time. The rest of the world are also at the 4th stage. But it seems Africa and black people are stuck between the 1st and 2nd stage(and it seems it's going to be like that forever). So evidently, to excel, you've to be active at the realm of consciousness that you're at. And going below will only drag you down. Africa/Nigeria is going to drag me down - and I don't want that anymore. It's a lost battle and fighting a lost battle is pointless.

Also, home is where the heart is. London is home and I just need to find my way around the system and make the best out of it. I can't fit in Nigeria with the mentality of the people. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Creatrixity(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^^
Please do not come back!
With such a dejected,defeatist and generally gloomy outlook and mentality towards Africa,you will only dampen our morale and cloak our dear continent with a thick aura of negativity!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx:

Messing about with you. grin

I'm older than methuselah and I look like biggie smalls, flava flav(without the clock), and whoopi goldberg combined. Short, black as shiit, fat, and as ugly as ever. wink
damn dude,you must look funny. So what type of women do you like considering you are ''black as shiit'' and you know Negro brothers gotta lot of self hate?
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
damn dude,you must look funny. So what type of women do you like considering you are ''black as shiit'' and you know Negro brothers gotta lot of self hate?

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. wink

I love massive batty having chics!
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. wink

I love massive batty having chics!
I trust you! You are the REAL black man! I wonder why I asked you the question I asked you. I should have just figured it out through your obsession with massive ''batty'' wink wink wink
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I trust you! You are the REAL black man! I wonder why I asked you the question I asked you. I should have just figured it out through your obsession with massive ''batty'' wink wink wink

The original afro-asiatic black man right here. I don't really care if the face is buttaz as long as she can make that ar.se quake. grin grin Batty so big, you can see it from the front. grin

Ar.se ar.se ar.se everywhere - that's my ringtone. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

The original afro-asiatic black man right here. I don't really care if the face is buttaz as long as she can make that ar.se quake. grin grin Batty so big, you can see it from the front. grin

Ar.se ar.se ar.se everywhere - that's my ringtone. grin grin grin tongue tongue
I hope big batty does not kill you oooooooo sad
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I hope big batty does not kill you oooooooo sad

Lmao...never that. I'm just being African. grin

Can you make ya batty quake, though? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao...never that. I'm just being African. grin

Can you make ya batty quake, though? lipsrsealed
Ya, anywhere, any time, anyhow!... wink wink wink
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
Ya, anywhere, any time, anyhow!... wink wink wink

Blimey!! shocked tongue

Never knew you were packing like that. That's a lotta junk in ya trunk. grin

Wanna show a nyggah how ya twerk that batty?

Got a lotta bandz that will make you dance. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

Blimey!! shocked tongue

Never knew you were packing like that. That's a lotta junk in ya trunk. grin

Wanna show a nyggah how ya twerk that batty?

Got a lotta bandz that will make you dance. grin grin grin
really?!?!?!... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
really?!?!?!... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's friday nite.

gatts loadz of e-dollar bills for you, mami.

Shake ya buque for me. grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

It's friday nite.

gatts loadz of e-dollar bills for you, mami.

Shake ya buque for me. grin grin
how do I shake it for you my human bank?!?!
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
how do I shake it for you my human bank?!?!

Twerk it for me real hard and make it bounce like you've got hydraulics on it. grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

Twerk it for me real hard and make it bounce like you've got hydraulics on it. grin
shaking it with all my energy...I am sure you are seeing it wink wink
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:

Lmao... You're cray! grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... You're cray! grin grin
I KNOW!!!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I think you guys should just get a room lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Truckpusher: I think you guys should just get a room lipsrsealed
I will ask shymexx first. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I KNOW!!!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you still shaking it, mami?

Make ya booty go up, down, sideways, and drop it low!!

I wanna hear ya booty clap, mami!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I will ask shymexx first. cheesy cheesy

So you wanna come into my room for some bladder infection, no?? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

So you wanna come into my room for some bladder infection, no?? grin grin grin
where your house at?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Organic Black Soap In Lagos For Sale / Why Are Black Women Considered Unattractive? / Magyarabs Of Sudan And Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.