Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? (3643 Views)

Have You Ever Been Racially Abused,if Yes How Did You Felt/reacted / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / How Do You Feel When You Are Racially Abused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
where your house at?!

Damn!! My house is in ldn town.

Wanna come into my room? grin

You're cray!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

Damn!! My house is in ldn town.

Wanna come into my room? grin

You're cray!!! grin grin grin grin
you be clown!
CASE DISMISSED!!!! wink grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by odumchi: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2013
I've attend to all of your immediate requests. Expect a formal address from me [to all Culture Section frequenters] soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pirate1: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2013
odumchi: I've attend to all of your immediate requests. Expect a formal address from me [to all Culture Section frequenters] soon.

my dear nigerian brother, why have you forsaken me?
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2013
ShyM-X:

So you wanna come into my room for some bladder infection, no?? grin grin grin
My nigga... Please don't ever pick up a girl like that again. undecided
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pirate1: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2013
pleep you run to mods huh?

lool
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
you be clown!
CASE DISMISSED!!!! wink grin

Damn!! It's a Saturday; let me drop an off the dome freestyle fi yuh. I'm a rapper, an academic, and ex-strip club regular, a gangsta, hood legend/prophet, a sportsman, an educationist, a future soldier etc. grin grin I'm going innnnnnnnnnn!!

Oh shyte she's babe online
Shaking that batty for me online
The e-stripping that'll make any nyggah fall in line
Gave her the sinker with the hook and line
She fell for it like a rookie at the NFL combine
Wanna take it offline
Oh no, imma keep online
Oh shyte, I'm going innnnn
Like her batty is the entrance to a holiday inn
And like my yardies will say; inna a inna a
Man a whine pon ya batty and cover it up with a hat with a hat
Damn son that's an epic one-liner
Sicker than the boeing dreamliner
Aids driven like the RR engine powered airbus airliner
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2013
shymexx:

Damn!! It's a Saturday; let me drop an off the dome freestyle fi yuh. I'm a rapper, an academic, and ex-strip club regular, a gangsta, hood legend/prophet, a sportsman, an educationist, a future soldier etc. grin grin I'm going innnnnnnnnnn!!

Oh shyte she's babe online
Shaking that batty for me online
The e-stripping that'll make any nyggah fall in line
Gave her the sinker with the hook and line
She fell for it like a rookie at the NFL combine
Wanna take it offline
Oh no, imma keep online
Oh shyte, I'm going innnnn
Like her batty is the entrance to a holiday inn
And like my yardies will say; inna a inna a
Man a whine pon ya batty and cover it up with a hat with a hat
Damn son that's an epic one-liner
Sicker than the boeing dreamliner
Aids driven like the RR engine powered airbus airliner
ah! very nice!! keep it up!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful / What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? / History Of Abua/odual And Their Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.