Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? (622 Views)

Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available? / Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. / Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? by mitey(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please can anyone who has used their service please comment. I want to recommend it for a client.

Thanks.
Re: How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? by revelation2013(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2013
I am sorry to say this, I am not someone that likes spoiling business for people. Afrisoft has tried in other things but their server22 sucks. That server can spoil one's business.
I regretted being on that server. My sms website was automatically put on their hosting, I was experiencing different problems. The one I experience this week will be different from what I will experience next week. What really pained me was their poor customer service.

I am annoyed even up till now because I lost my domain name. I wanted to transfer the domain to another hosting company but they did not release my domain. I made a mistake, I should have come to nairaland and announce them to everybody to release my domain because that always work.

Unless if they have changed don't recommend them. Their customer service is not still that good.
I am using mynaijahost.com now and I have not encountered any problem. Cheap, reliable and good customer service.
Re: How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2013
revelation2013: I am sorry to say this, I am not someone that likes spoiling business for people. Afrisoft has tried in other things but their server22 sucks. That server can spoil one's business.
I regretted being on that server. My sms website was automatically put on their hosting, I was experiencing different problems. The one I experience this week will be different from what I will experience next week. What really pained me was their poor customer service.

I am annoyed even up till now because I lost my domain name. I wanted to transfer the domain to another hosting company but they did not release my domain. I made a mistake, I should have come to nairaland and announce them to everybody to release my domain because that always work.

Unless if they have changed don't recommend them. Their customer service is not still that good.
I am using mynaijahost.com now and I have not encountered any problem. Cheap, reliable and good customer service.

Coming here to spoil other people business to recommend yours will not help you.

you are http://www.mynaijahost.com and also Nihtem International

https://www.nairaland.com/1248649/looking-good-web-designing-company#15114838

Re: How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? by mitey(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
I appreciate the feedback so far.

But the deadline to decide on hosting is tomorrow. Please anyone who has used or is using their service should comment for the benefit of the community.

Thanks.
Re: How Reliable Is Afrisoft's Server22.com? by UncleJJ(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
There are all shit....

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " / Highest Google Adsense Earner Of 2013 / How To Open A Clickbank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.