Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Comparing Bulk SMS Reselling And Recharge Card Printing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comparing Bulk SMS Reselling And Recharge Card Printing Business (627 Views)

New Gtbank Mobile Money Transfer And Recharge: Risky? / Win Cash And Recharge Cards Of Any Network... ! / Get Yr London And American Sim With Free $10 And Recharge Wit Liberty Reserv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Bulk SMS Reselling And Recharge Card Printing Business by 80kobo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Both businesses really have a huge profit potential, considering the fact that they have to do with the telecom sector, which is one of the most lucrative in this country.

Let me start by reiterating the similarities of both businesses – so that you’ll know what they both conceal of upsides and downsides before proceeding.

1. Profitability

As I stated earlier, both business have a huge profit potential. And I can tell that from experience. I’ve been into bulk SMS reselling for years and I know how lucrative it is.

I also know one or two people who are also making 5-6 figures weekly from recharge card printing.

So, if you play your game smartly, there’s no limit to how much you can make from both businesses.

2. Convenience

Both businesses can be operated from the corner of your room (but this may only be to some extent in the case of recharge card printing). So, you won’t have to mull over getting office space and paying rent. In addition, both businesses only require that you have a computer and an internet connection as well as a printer (for recharge card printing).

Plus, you can run your business all alone. You don’t need to hire any staff – especially at the very start.

3. Risk-free

Both businesses involve no risk. In other words, you won’t lose your capital. The worst that could happen is for you to get no returns at all – and that’s if you’re just too lazy to market your business or you’re simply not ready for it.

As for the commodities you sell in both businesses, there are no risks of loss or expiration. So, whatever you don’t sell remains valid for years.

But there’s one major downside…

You’d have observed that I’ve been discussing the rosy side of both businesses. Well, I’m not going to hide the bitter truth about them. Now, let me tell you this: there’s a major downside – competition.

Whichever of the two businesses you opt for, you’ll most likely find things difficult at first due to the stiff competition. There are very many people in the recharge card printing business, just as there are in the bulk SMS business. And everyone is struggling for one thing – customers.

Also, it’s very difficult to “steal” customers from the competition because people won’t stop patronizing a business as long as they are satisfied.

So, you must be ready to invest much of time and effort into marketing, especially at the earliest phases of your business.
Please chip in if you have any other comments.
The full post is at http://smsbusiness.com.ng/comparison-bulk-sms-reselling-and-recharge-card-printing-business.html
Re: Comparing Bulk SMS Reselling And Recharge Card Printing Business by 80kobo(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2013
I also forgot to add that both have a large and paying customer base in every part of the country.
Re: Comparing Bulk SMS Reselling And Recharge Card Printing Business by Trillyonaire: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2013
80kobo: I also forgot to add that both have a large and paying customer base in every part of the country.

Nice one, But you dint talk of the Capital requirements for setting up both

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( / KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? / AGO>> TRUCKING We Pay Facilitators N660,000 Every Week [[august 2013]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.