Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,733 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Start Your Own Business/make Money Buying And Reselling Technology Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Business/make Money Buying And Reselling Technology Products (785 Views)

Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. / Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever / How Can I Make Money Buying And Selling Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business/make Money Buying And Reselling Technology Products by samchide(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
RELAX,BE CALM AND READ
If you are inspired then take a step for the startup or probably link this to someone .

It might seem that it would always be better to start up an ordinary business. If you're going to start a company, why not start the type with the most potential business with low capital and watch your business grow .The constraints that limit ordinary companies also protect them. That's the tradeoff. If you start a restaurant , you only have to compete with other established and local restaurants. If you start a online business you have to compete with the whole world.
The most important thing that the constraints on a normal business protect it from is not competition, however, but the difficulty of coming up with new ideas. If you open a restaurant in a particular neighborhood, as well as limiting your potential and protecting you from competitors, that geographic constraint also helps define your business. restaurant + neighborhood is a sufficient idea for a small business. Similarly for business constrained in (a). Your niche both protects and defines you.
Whereas if you want to start a start up, you're probably going to have to think of something fairly novel. A start up has to make something it can deliver to a large market, and ideas of that type are so valuable that all the obvious ones are already taken. That space of ideas has been so thoroughly picked over that a start up generally has to work on something everyone else has overlooked. I was going to write that one has to make a conscious effort to find ideas everyone else has overlooked. But that's not how most start-ups get started. Usually successful start ups happen because the founders are sufficiently different from other people that ideas few others can see seem obvious to them. Perhaps later they step back and notice they've found an idea in everyone else blind spot, and from that point make a deliberate effort to stay there. [3] But at the moment when successful start ups get started, much of the innovation is unconscious

What's different about successful founders is that they can see different problems. It's a particularly good combination both to be good at technology and to face problems that can be solved by it, because technology changes so rapidly that formerly bad ideas often become good without anyone noticing. That's one connection between startup ideas and technology. Rapid change in one area uncovers big, soluble problems in other areas. Sometimes the changes are advances, and what they change is solubility. That was the kind of change that yielded Apple; advances in chip technology finally let Steve Wozniak design a computer he could afford. But in Google's case the most important change was the growth of the web. What changed there was not solubility but bigness.
The other connection between startups and technology is that startups create new ways of doing things, and new ways of doing things are, in the broader sense of the word, new technology. When a startup both begins with an idea exposed by technological change and makes a product consisting of technology in the narrower sense (what used to be called "high technology"wink, it's easy to conflate the two. But the two connections are distinct and in principle one could start a startup that was neither driven by technological change, nor whose product consisted of technology except in the broader sense.
The growth of a successful startup usually has three phases:

1.There's an initial period of slow or no growth while the startup tries to figure out what it's doing.

2.As the startup figures out how to make something lots of people want and how to reach those people, there's a period of rapid growth.

3.Eventually a successful startup will grow into a big company. Growth will slow, partly due to internal limits and partly because the company is starting to bump up against the limits of the markets it serves.

Types of startups business you can do now from your out door

1. selling of universal modem
2. selling of phone accessories. phone charger, Bluetooth, etc
3. selling of computer accessories hard wares, hard disk mouse VGA video cable etc.
4. head phones
5. USB cables: These pile up, but it’s good to have a bunch, especially with USB now the way that many mobile devices charge. Also, many printers that require USB cables don’t include them, and store prices are often whacky-high, so I hang onto the extras that accumulate. My pile currently includes “Type B” ones for connecting to printers, and cables or adapters for the smaller-size (mini and micro).
6. Ethernet cables: A bunch, from short to medium long.
7. Parallel cable: One of these is plenty.
8.USB floppy disk drive: One should be enough, but it’s nice to have a spare to lend out. And some floppy disks.
9. USB CD/DVD drive: I occasionally need it myself, for use with my new 3-pound Lenovo ThinkPad, which doesn’t have a built-in optical drive., Similarly, I’ve lent this out to a friend who needed to install software on a netbook.

and so many more. LOOK AROUND YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE NOW , you will see each of these products been mentioned above its a global products which gives any investor a quick return of investment having a well business structure, to invest in any of these you can CALL ME NOW 08036028085 for more details on how to get this products and more at an affordable resell price .

DONT be left out in making money from the GOLD POT (TECHNOLOGY)business . all you need is just a start up with the money you have with you now is a great start up for this business dont neglect it on how small it is it grows like seed planted to a tree with many branches

(1) (Reply)

Get This Well Simplified Online Importation Guide E Book / Where To Get High Quality Ebooks, Videos, Graphics Etc / Airtel rolls-out ₦150m cash promo please Nairalanders Any Idea please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.