Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Bugatti Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bugatti Biz (2036 Views)

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bugatti Biz by juliao: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
I went out yesterday to See a friend in his Office.....

Chai, I just mentioned Money matter..... If you see the way they were complaining.... Almost weeping..... They told me its just cloth that is covering them ooo!!!!

That their stomachs empty.... No food!!!!! And these are Federal Government Workers!!!!!

Here we are Creating 7 Figure Earners and it's even going out of Fashion...... 8 Figures is the In thing Now!!!!!!

If you in same "Shoes" or Want an Extra Income,

Then Keep a Date with US, Let's Get you on Our "Bugatti "Business!! 07058082183

There's a difference between looking for a thing and being READY to receive it. ���

#TheMillionairesgang
#MyBugattibusiness
Re: My Bugatti Biz by juliao: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
juliao:
I went out yesterday to See a friend in his Office.....

Chai, I just mentioned Money matter..... If you see the way they were complaining.... Almost weeping..... They told me its just cloth that is covering them ooo!!!!

That their stomachs empty.... No food!!!!! And these are Federal Government Workers!!!!!

Here we are Creating 7 Figure Earners and it's even going out of Fashion...... 8 Figures is the In thing Now!!!!!!

If you in same "Shoes" or Want an Extra Income,

Then Keep a Date with US, Let's Get you on Our "Bugatti "Business!! 07058082183

There's a difference between looking for a thing and being READY to receive it. ���

#TheMillionairesgang
#MyBugattibusiness
So about my Bugatti Business!!!

Yes I would love to tell you

But I need you to Understand that it's 1million Naira Alert constantly,Would you be Ready for that?

2..... Am Curious, how much inconvenience would u be willing to take of you knew you could take up an opportunity in a Lucrative Gold Business and make

1 million naira monthly� or 250k monthly with a capital of

400k OR 110k.....

No Selling!

Do you think you will love such income for you and your family?

If Yes......then let's make that desire come through,..!!!!!

It will be my Pleasure, Replicating it for you!!! WhatsApp only.. 07058082183

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, / I Will Teach Only 50 People This Life Changing Opportunity / How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.