Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 - Sports (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (104062 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by sambos994(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2013
GH Swagg:

Ignorance is bliss!

FYI, Ghana was the 1st African country to win an Olympic medal in soccer. Do your research man. We always lead Africa okay grin grin grin cheesy

First African country to win gold grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2013
dozzybaba: You wicked oo. grin cheesy. It's like asking them to you show their great-great-grandfather's teenage pics grin cheesy
One girl said it's like asking them for a video of Jesus preaching in the wilderness. I laugh die!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Qelvin(m): 1:17am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: I guess this is the case of the outsider weeping more than the bereaved,huh? even the zabian know they stand no chance. and why don't you guys worry about malawi. kenya and namibia almost whacked your sorry arses very recently. you should be worried about those malawians flogging some MUMU arses in Abuja,huh?

like i said the Zambians are 99.9% sure of beating you guys...maybe you need to visit this blog and surf through topics on the game http://www.zambianfootball.co.zm/
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2013
k'nash:
since quater final is an achievemnt to u. seems to me dat u ghanians are as useless as tahiti national team. or less dan dat.
more useless than that, Tahiti are Champions!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: we are not good enough and yet we dominate your supa chinchins! you guys are our wives now. is that not the truth? LOL Ghana will always dominate you because that is the will of God. just accept it because there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it grin
You dominate us in 32 years of trophylessness, yes you do!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by knash1(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2013
MORN DEW: I dnt undastnd whats ghana's problm wit nigeria we cant be compared nd dats d fact. Nigeria has an olympic soccer medal i dnt think they ve evn participatd, apart from two occasions we ve won all d AWC in africa, we hav won african beach soccer twice nd gotten to d quarter final at d world stage, best rankin in africa participated in three world cups while two 4 dem, three u17 world cups. Pray u dnt meet us in d world cup qualifier play offs nd pls a link of ur black scavengers liftin a trophy b4 u open ur ashawo nd indecent mouth 2 talk. Becos we hv a forum dat alows u to enjoy what we nigerians are enjoyin dats y u spew rubbish. Can we get such forum from Ghana must go?
and to crown ur qoute. we nigerians were the first and only african to produce MISS WORLD. i dear ghanian to try dat. dem born dem well. oloshi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: I guess this is the case of the outsider weeping more than the bereaved,huh? even the zabian know they stand no chance. and why don't you guys worry about malawi. kenya and namibia almost whacked your sorry arses very recently. you should be worried about those malawians flogging some MUMU arses in Abuja,huh?

The malawians will be meat for supper. That's a done deal already. The Zambians? Those boys no get joy O. I don't weep for you man..i just laugh in twi grin cheesy. till then, just make sure they do it with a condom on..i mean 'damage control' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by K4: 1:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Qelvin:
like i said the Zambians are 99.9% sure of beating you guys...maybe you need to visit this blog and surf through topics on the game http://www.zambianfootball.co.zm/
Abeg comot for road! you think I have time for you and your stvpid zambians? do you expect the zambians to say they will lose? were you guys not busy predicting victory against Spain, even when you knew in your hearts you stood no chance? eddiotic hypocrites! I don't give a fvck about you and your n0nsense zombies!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by sambos994(m): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Typical Ghanaians, they just come into threads and start talking crap. And then they will claim we started it...Ghana has no business in this competition.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: grow up eeediot. Ghana Must Go happened many decades ago. there is nothing to be ashamed about. Today, we are a better country and that is what is important. hope you can say your own country has improved since Ghana must go? It is no big deal to fall, as Ghana did in the 1980s. what is important is being bale to get back on your feet again. something the great people of Ghana have done so well. Ayekoo, my good people of Ghana.

Many years ago? It happened after your Bleak stars won their last trophy.....oh I forgot, that's DECADES ago.
. As for the other things you said, you country is still shit and you know it
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by knash1(m): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: I pity you goat. you see being tethered to an eternally hopeless bottom dwelling shith0le can be very frustrating, you see. but Ghana is not the reason why your country is in the dustbin. or is it. rotten goat high on ogogoro plus shepe! stvpid fvckin bastard!
imagine this reterdeeen calling my dere country dustbin. A COUNTRY DAT CHRIS BROWN CAME TO AND WAS AMAZED TO AN EXTERNT HE CREDIT USELESS AZONTO TO NAIJA. ONLY LAGOS WILL SURPAS GHANA. NOT TO TALK OF ABUJA AND COO.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by brownlord: 1:24am On Jun 24, 2013
k'nash:
imagine this reterdeeen calling my dere country dustbin. A COUNTRY DAT CHRIS BROWN CAME TO AND WAS AMAZED TO AN EXTERNT HE CREDIT USELESS AZONTO TO NAIJA. ONLY LAGOS WILL SURPAS GHANA. NOT TO TALK OF ABUJA AND COO.

Dont bother yourself, Lagos alone is richer than Ghanian and Kenyan put together, they know, they keep lying to themselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by K4: 1:24am On Jun 24, 2013
k'nash:
and to crown ur qoute. we nigerians were the first and only african to produce MISS WORLD. i dear ghanian to try dat. dem born dem well. oloshi
Ole buruku! you produced Miss World so what? how did that improve the living conditions of your poverty-wracked compatriots? how did that improve the conditions of your rotten roads, a good example being the Seme-Lagos bush path, or how did that help to reduce infant or maternal mortality in your sh1thole? I just dey laugh in Tiv! crap!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by sambos994(m): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2013
I will say again...

sambos994: Typical Ghanaians, they just come into threads and start talking crap. And then they will claim we started it...Ghana has no business in this competition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by brownlord: 1:27am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: Ole buruku! you produced Miss World so what? how did that improve the living conditions of your poverty-wracked compatriots? how did that improve the conditions of your rotten roads, a good example being the Seme-Lagos bush path, or how did that help to reduce infant or maternal mortality in your sh1thole? I just dey laugh in Tiv! crap!

Dont you think that knowing so much about Nigeria and even speak our dialect makes us more bigger than that hole you call a country? mind you most of us dont even know ghana exist.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by MORNDEW(m): 1:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Four nations cup nd we participatd in the world cup b4 ghana. True local champions. Ghana black scavengers pls let me knw wen u participatd in confederations cup nd hw u faired.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by knash1(m): 1:30am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: Ole buruku! you produced Miss World so what? how did that improve the living conditions of your poverty-wracked compatriots? how did that improve the conditions of your rotten roads, a good example being the Seme-Lagos bush path, or how did that help to reduce infant or maternal mortality in your sh1thole? I just dey laugh in Tiv! crap!

how come u are more interested in my dear beloved nigeria dan ur poverty stricken black den called ghana. are a seeking assylum in my country. i can help u out. just mention ur problem so dat a broda can help u. u can send me ur ACC NO. SO I CAN GIVE U SOME CASH FOR UR 2MORO UP KIP. U KNW Say 4 naija money no be our problem.......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by K4: 1:30am On Jun 24, 2013
brownlord:

Dont bother yourself, Lagos alone is richer than Ghanian and Kenyan put together, they know, they keep lying to themselves
very unserious people. I guess that settles it for you clueless guys,huh? It's often so convenient to declare Lagos is so so and yet you don't provide any proof,huh? and by the way I hope you modafakas realise the well being of a society or country is not measured only by GDP? As a matter of fact, GDP is a poor barometer to measure anything realistically. The UN Human Development Index is a better indicator of how well a country is doing.

Little children (or rather, adults who reason like kids) , this is your homework for today. Go and do a little research on the UN HDI and come back and talk again. I bet most of you will simply melt away when you know how your miserable ANT of Africa country is rated! whack a con!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by MORNDEW(m): 1:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Four nations cup nd we played at the world cup b4 ghana. These black scavengers shud tel us wen they participatd at the confederations cup nd hw they faired.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by brownlord: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: very unserious people. I guess that settles it for you clueless guys,huh? It's often so convenient to declare Lagos is so so and yet you don't provide any proof,huh? and by the way I hope you modafakas realise the well being of a society or country is not measured only by GDP? As a matter of fact, GDP is a poor barometer to measure anything realistically. The UN Human Development Index is a better indicator of how well a country is doing.

Little children (or rather, adults who reason like kids) , this is your homework for today. Go and do a little research on the UN HDI and come back and talk again. I bet most of you will simply melt away when you know how your miserable ANT of Africa country is rated! whack a con!

LOL, like seriously, you need the U.N to tell you the level of poverty in ur country? my friend, you must be very stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2013
MORN DEW: Four nations cup nd we participatd in the world cup b4 ghana. True local champions. Ghana black scavengers pls let me knw wen u participatd in confederations cup nd hw u faired.
They haven't won any nations cup, I need to see a video or photo before I believe that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by sambos994(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2013
EH eh! NO NO NO NO NO!!! Stay on topic guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by K4: 1:40am On Jun 24, 2013
k'nash:
how come u are more interested in my dear beloved nigeria dan ur poverty stricken black den called ghana. are a seeking assylum in my country. i can help u out. just mention ur problem so dat a broda can help u. u can send me ur ACC NO. SO I CAN GIVE U SOME CASH FOR UR 2MORO UP KIP. U KNW Say 4 naija money no be our problem.......
interested in your miserable country? where did you get that from? I was only attracted to this thread because some silly goats started insulting my beloved country for no reason whatsoever! One modafaka said he watched the spain-nigeria match on Ghana TV and he said the commentator was saying things against nigerian players. that was enough reason for some uncircumcised dogs to launch their own war against Ghana and Ghanaians. can you imagine. Ghana TV afforded you the opportunity to watch a football game you couldn't watch on your own TV network, for whatever reason. and instead of being grateful, you found it convenient to incite other people against Ghana and Ghanaians! I watched the match on Ghana TV and never heard any insults at any body, whether nigeria or whatever. well, there is now way I am going to allow insults at Ghana or Ghanaians go unreplied. I think I have sufficiently achieved my goal.

I will sign off, but I will be back tomorrow, insha Allah- and I will reply every insult fully, pressed down shaken together and measured. Fire for fire, God sef no go vex
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: very unserious people. I guess that settles it for you clueless guys,huh? It's often so convenient to declare Lagos is so so and yet you don't provide any proof,huh? and by the way I hope you modafakas realise the well being of a society or country is not measured only by GDP? As a matter of fact, GDP is a poor barometer to measure anything realistically. The UN Human Development Index is a better indicator of how well a country is doing.

Worry about Gayna, the whole of your shît country is under fire outbreak now, food prices are soaring, poor roads, poor water supply. We know all these things. Why is it that you guys no longer boast with constant electricity? Hahaha generator sales is now the fastest growing business in Gayna. We'll soon start exporting our generators to Gayna for free.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Qelvin(m): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: interested in your miserable country? where did you get that from? I was only attracted to this thread because some silly goats started insulting my beloved country for no reason whatsoever! One modafaka said he watched the spain-nigeria match on Ghana TV and he said the commentator was saying things against nigerian players. that was enough reason for some uncircumcised dogs to launch their own war against Ghana and Ghanaians. can you imagine. Ghana TV afforded you the opportunity to watch a football game you couldn't watch on your own TV network, for whatever reason. and instead of being grateful, you found it convenient to incite other people against Ghana and Ghanaians! I watched the match on Ghana TV and never heard any insults at any body, whether nigeria or whatever. well, there is now way I am going to allow insults at Ghana or Ghanaians go unreplied. I think I have sufficiently achieved my goal.

I will sign off, but I will be back tomorrow, insha Allah- and I will reply every insult fully, pressed down shaken together and measured. Fire for fire, God sef no go vex

grin grin ;Dfu.ck off and don't smell this page again...burnt looking ape

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by knash1(m): 1:42am On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: They haven't won any nations cup, I need to see a video or photo before I believe that.
is just like tellin me da cardiff were once eufa champions league champions. to me daz just for the history readers. ghanian go get a white life and dump dat black mentallity. my fellow naija peep. sleep don dey my eyes. make i sleep jarre. one day "ghanian must go"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by GHSwagg: 1:43am On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: Mediocrity is your problem, celeberating quater-final appearance and a bronze medal. We talking Gold here, you talking nonsense. We even have a Silver too. We have 1gold 1Silver, Gayna has 1 Bronze. Hahaha

LMAO

The point here is, in the history of African soccer, Ghana is the 1st country to win an Olympic medal for Africa. Can your gold medal change that history? Naaaaah. Even if Naija goes to win 10 Olympic gold, you still can't make that history of being the 1st to win an Olympic medal grin We always lead then you follow. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2013
K4: I will sign off, but I will be back tomorrow, insha Allah- and I will reply every insult fully, pressed down shaken together and measured. Fire for fire, God sef no go vex

Virus has been flushed out!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by sambos994(m): 1:45am On Jun 24, 2013
GH Swagg:

LMAO

The point here is, in the history of African soccer, Ghana is the 1st country to win an Olympic medal for Africa. Can your gold medal change that history? Naaaaah. Even if Naija goes to win 10 Olympic gold, you still can't make that history of being the 1st to win an Olympic medal grin We always lead then you follow. grin grin grin grin grin

And then do even better! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by knash1(m): 1:46am On Jun 24, 2013
GH Swagg:

LMAO

it does not change anytin. since den what happen. mtchwwwww. black akpako.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

How To Turn #150 Into #4,000,000 This Weekend + (bet9ja Booking Number) / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.