Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (9189 Views)

I Am Tired Looking For A Job, Please Help! / Access Bank Aptitude Test On 5th July 2013 At Ikeja / UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2008
Update, !
Wilz, pls what's the time for Saturday?
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2008
favcom,
Time is 9:30am at the national staduim, surulere.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2008
wilz:

favcom,
Time is 9:30am at the national staduim, surulere.

OK Wilz, I asked so we could get others updated. Pls keep updating!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hope Nigerian graduates are following this thread
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by OpeLovely(f): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2008
What's this about? The thread has dragged for too long on this page
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by OpeLovely(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
huh? No one's replying?
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
Great things start small, Go start something!

This is one of my favourites advert by one of the telecom company in nigeria.
Come Saturday 14th of June, by 9:30am we would be having another meeting
at the National stadium to delibrate on the way forward on how to achieve our
goals. I want to encourage for as many that are yet to be part of this dream
to please make it a date. Lets come together and make our nation proud.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
@opelovely
Read the thread frm the begining, I'm sure you will understand what it is all about.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by OpeLovely(f): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
10ks bencobenz grin
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 3:21am On Jun 12, 2008
Pls remember 2 com wit ur feasibility report of any idea on sat. U dont have 2 b an expert f/r writa. Peace.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2008
Ok, so what do one do when he's not a good f/r writer? This, no doubt, has been a challenge here
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
Are a Nigerian? Are you a graduate? If you are desirous about change, you must be at the National Stadium, Surulere tomorrow. Time: 9.30am. Call Wilz to get the venue
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
Fellow Landers, tomorrow is the meeting, lets try and be at the National stadium by 9:30am so that we can leave in good time
call either of these numbers on arrival to know the exact location: 07025016070 or 08061506320. Pls also come with your feasibility
study i.e the ideas you have in mind, how to go about it and the strategies you think we should adopt to execute it. Thank you and remain
blessed.

@favcom
I dey feel you, ride on brother
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2008
At last, we're up and running! A fully owned company by Nigerian graduates. But you know, some other grads would still be looking for non-available jobs that exist nowhere
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hello everybody,
We had a meeting last saturday at the National Stadium, we finally decided to shift the Conference in Lagos to 5th of July to allow people coming in from other state to have more time for preparation and access to cash first week of the month as requested by some of them.
The meeting in Lagos will be on the 5th of July, time 9am in a hotel that will be comunicated to all that are coming. Accomadation and feeding for all coming in from outside lagos is free. Just make your way here.
The registration process will comence soon, i have gotten the set of company incorporation forms and the availability form today and we intend to have the official document of registration filled and signed during the conference in Lagos.
All zonal leaders should submit to my email (successwayworship@yahoo.com) the names of those coming to t he Lagos conference for effective planning of yuor stay in Lagos. All the zonal leaders should also come along with the feasibility reports from their zones and should be able to interpret effectively those whose writers/initiators will not be present.
Thanks 2 u all.
Stay on top!
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Akinns5: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hi, People in Abuja, Am going to be away for awhile. Please talk to Dasilva on his mobile -

07034486066, if u ever need anything. Would keep in touch. Thanks.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2008
In addition to what Wilz posted, the suggested names of the company will be sent to the zonal leaders'
private box for them to choose one at their zones. This will enable us tidy up somethings before their
arrival, the zonal leaders' are expected to send their response to Wilz box ASAP. Till we meet at the
conference, keep your dreams alive.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by muchacho: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2008
Drop it like its hot,
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ muchacho
drop what
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2008
Want to know who are chattered or fully registered members of proffessional bodies in this team from any zones, pls indicate. Your services are highly needed in the actualization of the our dream.
Thanks.
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Bigkc: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hi Guys'
I do admire the idea really it would be a good idea if we could meet and exchange ideas. Personally I got a couple of ideas and one that we will benefit ever member all we've got to do is hit the streets ourselves and make these companies beg us to take their money, but first we need to be formally organized with a constitution or else no body would contribute meaningfully talk less of bringing a business idea. Interested parties should contact me on 08033724393 or email ofoegbuchidozie@yahoo.com

P.S; we could start a yahoo group for starters.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
wilz:

Want to know who are chattered or fully registered members of proffessional bodies in this team from any zones, please indicate. Your services are highly needed in the actualization of the our dream.
Thanks.
Wilz
Hey Wilz, I've got this NIM certificate - wonder if that's ok? Did u see the mail I sent to u?

Big kc:

Hi Guys'
I do admire the idea really it would be a good idea if we could meet and exchange ideas. Personally I got a couple of ideas and one that we will benefit ever member all we've got to do is hit the streets ourselves and make these companies beg us to take their money, but first we need to be formally organized with a constitution or else no body would contribute meaningfully talk less of bringing a business idea. Interested parties should contact me on 08033724393 or email ofoegbuchidozie@yahoo.com

P.S; we could start a yahoo group for starters.

Where have u been all this while bro? My advise is that u read up the thread as much as u can. We're already in the stage of registering the company. We'll be having a conference on July 5 with members from other parts of the country to finalise arrangements. Cheers
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Bigkc: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hi Guys,
Sorry I didn't read the thread thoroughly, I congratulate the conveners of this conference. Also is the meeting tomorrow? an i would ask you guys to permit me not to bring a feasibility study basically its a business idea and its in my head. thanks and hope to be available
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by bencobenz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ BigKc
where av you been all this while? We're not meeting again till 5th of july and for now we are no more accepting people cos we've got so many ideas and we've mapped out strategies on how we would achieve them. Our conference on the 5th of July is for us 2 finalise the registration process of OUR company.
However, you can talk to Wilz and see if he will allow you to come, but i'm not too sure if he will.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by SOJ(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
For the first time in a while, my heart is bursting with pride because of something indeginous and very Nigerian.Its inspiring in a great way to find Nigerians coming togeda in this manner.

I want to state that while you go about this forum, make plans to keep this unique forum alive by creating a unique forum/blog specially dedicate to information sharing, resource and knowlegde transfer and most importantly networking. Also, try to integrate working professionals in various fields useful to the growth of an entreprenuerial concern; graduates in the fields such as acocunting, computing and so on, can offer invaluable advice and support to the company/group of companies(AMEN!) that you come up with. For example, I am presently working for someone else but I have my own registerd company which was done 2geda with another working colleague. You would be amazed the number of graduates that are interested in entreprenuership but are reluctant to take 'the bull by the horns'!

I look forward to hearing good things from you VERY SOON!
The sky isn't the limit, permit me to say.

P.S.: CNN, where u at?coverthis story and not stories of our food crisis! LOL
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by iphoranky(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
are looking for what you can do on part time basis that can that you can fetch you about 20,000 mothly income with investment of 15,000 naira or no capital
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by iphoranky(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
are looking for what you can do on part time basis that can that you can fetch you about 20,000 mothly income  with investment of 15,000 naira  or no capital pls call me on 07084079696 or email :ofuokwu@myway.com
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
SOJ:

For the first time in a while, my heart is bursting with pride because of something indeginous and very Nigerian.Its inspiring in a great way to find Nigerians coming togeda in this manner.

I want to state that while you go about this forum, make plans to keep this unique forum alive by creating a unique forum/blog specially dedicate to information sharing, resource and knowlegde transfer and most importantly networking. Also, try to integrate working professionals in various fields useful to the growth of an entreprenuerial concern; graduates in the fields such as acocunting, computing and so on, can offer invaluable advice and support to the company/group of companies(AMEN!) that you come up with. For example, I am presently working for someone else but I have my own registerd company which was done 2geda with another working colleague. You would be amazed the number of graduates that are interested in entreprenuership but are reluctant to take 'the bull by the horns'!

I look forward to hearing good things from you VERY SOON!
The sky isn't the limit, permit me to say.

P.S.: CNN, where u at?coverthis story and not stories of our food crisis! LOL

Good contribution wink
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by jaydude(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hello,I'm a fresh graduate,i haven't served yet,but I'm very intrested in this idea of being self employed.i have been thinking in that line.how are we going about it?cheers, jaydude
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ jayjude
read up man
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hello everybody,

Tomorow is the conference in Lagos, zonal delegates are arriving already in the hotel here in Lagos from Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and e.t.c
I welcome all our guest and hope you will have a great experience while here in Lagos.
God bless you all. Shallom.

WILZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here / Fortis Bank Interview / Sahara-group Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.