Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (9190 Views)

I Am Tired Looking For A Job, Please Help! / Access Bank Aptitude Test On 5th July 2013 At Ikeja / UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2008
@ Dontopsy
I started out with catfish farming and we've added a poultry.
Just like any serious business, it comes with its own challenges but we thank God smiley
You have a good location by my guess for farming as acquiring land would be relatively cheaper over there.
I'm sure you would fall within one of the zones that the co-ordinator has mapped out.
I'm on yahoo messenger right now. You can drop a line if you have the time to chat.
Regards
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by kgold: 3:52pm On May 21, 2008
I FEEL YOU HERES MY NUMBA 08023765583 VICTOR
HOLA
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2008
@ Kgold
Who?
There are so many people here so you may need to be more specific to avoid confusion wink
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by kjblow: 6:07pm On May 21, 2008
Nice concept there Wilz,

It's a very good idea and i think i will be glad to be a party of such a positive move.
You know at a point like this, Nigeria needs Creative minds like ours to restructure the Economy and such a big task begins with creative steps like this.

As for me, am down to this idea, if not that am just seeing the stuff now i would have made my interest known long ago.
Anyway, have sent in my details and as for the Company registration, i can assist because i just registered my own stuff not too long.

Do not neglet the days of little beginings like this,
We are getting there!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Ekehchidi: 11:13am On May 22, 2008
Gongo aso: I want you to send me your email address to this email box joycescalling@yahoo.com
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 5:28pm On May 22, 2008
Dr. Dre,
So sorry for the delay, been busy, i got your CV ok. The meeting is by 11am pls, my apology and you all can still send your CV till friday.
I appreciate every body here who are making this a possibility, pls lets meet on saturday and i promise you in the name of God, that the sky, for us, is just the springboards.
Lav ya all,
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by DrDre1(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2008
@ Wilz
No problem.
Thanks for the confirmation. smiley
Hope to be there on Saturday wink
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Kajiang02(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2008
Dis is stanley, i'll b interested also,
so painful i'v nt bin part of d trend so far,
i'll try to make saturday, at festac
my Email addr is skiano4u@yahoo.com,
i'll forward ma resume to wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by kjblow: 1:24pm On May 23, 2008
i wish this type of meeting to be held in Lagos tomorrow (saturday) can be organised in Abuja for us the Abuja resident because am much interested in the success of this idea and will be glad to be a part of every stage if not distance that is a majo challenge to me because I live and work in Abuja.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 12:32pm On May 27, 2008
Hi everybody,

Finally we have sorted the application based on zones: These are the leaders of the zones we got applications from:

ABUJA: Akinola Akinwande. Tel: 08083896164/08033125267 assisted by Bernard Oluwafemi DASILVA Tel: +2348024464805, +2347034486066  They will be having their meeting at the Millenium park this weekend, Please call him for all necessary information.

Port Harcourt: Umuze Boma Ejiro-Oghene, Tel: 08053346049. Please contact her for the scheduled meeting in Port-Harcourt.

Ibadan: Olarewaju Samsudeen, Tel: 08056436739, Please contact him.

Other zones that don't have listed zonal leaders should contact me and lets see what we can do. Thanks.

All zones are expected to meet for at least 2 to 3 times before the end of next month.
There will be a strategic conference for all delegates from each zones on the 21st in Lagos. We will be meeting to process the CAC papers, choose the name of the comapnay, collate ideas of Business from all zones and mapping out all needed steps to fully implement the operation of the company. These are some of the reasons for the zonal meetings, where these issues will be deliberated upon zonally and the final considerations from each zones will be properly harnessed in LAGOS.

For all Lagos members, we are also going to be having a meeting on saturday. I wanted the meeting moved from festac to a more central place. I thought of the national stadium at surulere. I am sure we can get a free place to sit around and have the meeting this saturday. Pls lets talk about this, ok. Post your comment.

I will be in contact with all zonal leaders before, during and after your meetings.

Stay blessed.
Wilz: 08061506320
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 3:13pm On May 30, 2008
Lagos meeting is 2morow SATURDAY at TANTALIZERS, 21 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN, 1PM promt. All lagos members are welcome.
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by Akinns5: 7:49pm On May 30, 2008
Hi,

Please, if you are in Abuja, kindly lets meet for 12 noon tomrw, 30/05/2008 at millennium park, if it's convienent. Can

reach me on 08083896164 or 08033125267. Thank you.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by kone83: 10:06pm On May 30, 2008
hey guyz, its so amazing that the first time i join the nairalanders i see like minded people.yeah the thoughts are grat,and all, i too am sick and tired of the labour market where companies pride themselves with the 2.1 calibre for the sake of name.all the same lets change our destinies.i thought of an idea of having a school,i have this land at kaduna, i partly developed it, as an architect, i designed the school, but the style i want it to be would cost some cash,then i thought about networking.so perhaps if 20-50 people can join resources with me in terms of building this school, definitely a form of agreement on monthly /quaterly payment terms or whatever.i also thought of bank loans but its just too tasking, we could be employers of labour through this school.some should please add
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 7:17pm On May 31, 2008
We met 2day in Festac. Our next and final meeting in Lagos before the Strategic conference will be on the 14th june at the NATIONAL STADIUM at SURULERE by 9.30am. If you are not in this meeting, you are not allowed for the 21st Strategic conference.
All zone will be fully represented by at least 2 members. We will be meeting in a hotel here Lagos, the meeting starts by 9am and close in the evening, but all coming in from outside Lagos will be sleeping over in the hotel till the next day before they leave back home.
While all members are coming, they should come along with their proposals/ feasibility reports/ business plans of ideal business you have and also a suggested name of the company.
Thanks for your commitment, love you all.
Wilz

kone83, start the kaduna zone and lets see what we can do together, ok.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by kismond: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2008
hey sure guy,
your idea is a great one that have been thought by many for long.it will be good to have graduates coming together and i believe,if we can think it,we can achieve it.
Meanwhile,can there be trust among contributor and how many do we need for a start.

Am a microbiologist and now have a vast knowledge about computer and depend so much on that for now.
anywhere u think i can fit-in,just contact me and let me know.i promise to be a co operating team member.

i will be waiting to hear from u soon

lekan
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
Nigerian graduates!
Let's seize the opportunity this forum provides to chart a new course for ourselves.
If you reside in Lagos, please make it to the meeting of Sat 14 June so we could make plans for the incorporation of the company fully owned and managed by us. It is a possibility we can't afford to let slip. Let's change our destiny for good. Life wouldn't forgive anyone who misuse or disregard opportunities (such as this).
God bless us all, and a change has began.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
kismond. u r welcome on board, what state are u from, that will determine your zone, let me know. If you are in lagos, then come to the meeting at the national staduim on the 14thy of this month, satuday. Call this number when you get to the staduim for specific directives of where we will be, its mine. Thanks favcom.

Great Nigerian students, Lets join hand and move the mountains.
Stay blessed.
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
monery1:

please guys right now i'm soooooooooooooooo mad with the unemploymentsituation in this NAIJA so i want you to register me in this forum please
Go through this post, you'll get the idea. We'll meet on Saturday 14th June 2008 at National Stadium Complex, Surulere, Lagos. Let's dare to make a difference, Nigerian graduates!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by thunder99: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
i was able to meet with akin on saturday at the millenium park and we have resheduled another meeting for this saturday 7th May at the millenium park asokoro. pls all intrested abuja members should be there.

nb please u are to come with your ideas already written out then we can all discuss and delibrate on them
thanks
my email is godisgood99@gmail.com

ABUJA: Akinola Akinwande. Tel: 08083896164/08033125267 , Bernard Oluwafemi DASILVA Tel: +2348024464805, +2347034486066 , Please call us for all necessary information

God bless nigerian graduates
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by ikhideman(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
I was at the meeting with Wilz, Becobenz & 2 others in Festac! I was motivated & even discussed with a banker friend of mine (who complains of no time for himself) & he wished he was part of it!

If others are interested, its a good opportunity to do your thing.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2008
ikhideman:

I was at the meeting with Wilz, Becobenz & 2 others in Festac! I was motivated & even discussed with a banker friend of mine (who complains of no time for himself) & he wished he was part of it!

If others are interested, its a good opportunity to do your thing.

Copy that!
Just wished that more Nigerian graduates would key into this idea, the result would be massive
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2008
Any latest news on this proposal?
Wilz wink Update please smiley
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2008
Any latest news undecided
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2008
Favcom,thanks for the commitment. Still same info as i initially dispensed. All lagosmembers should meet on the 14th, saturday at the national staduim at surulere by 9:30am. Pls call me on 08061506320 when you get to the staduim for specific direction within the staduim. Come with your business ideas and feasibility report.
Thank.
Wilz
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
Thanks man
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by gudfella: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
im a fresh graduateand im interested. my email is slim_2007@live.com
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by barry06(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
hi wilz and the rest of great guys.

i commend you all. what you have just began is a noble step that must not fail.

i join this forum(nairaland) since 2006 and even after securing my present job i still find the forum intresting.

i want to encourage all to give this PROJECT their best.

wilz give me your phone number. let me hear from you

cheers.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by determino: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2008
Wilz
i am impressed with what you and other guys have been doing along this thread. i am also interested and have a lot of ideas and and innovations to bring on board. i hope its not too late to join in. i am be reached on 07028652125 and i am in lagos presently.
Big ups!!!
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2008
determino:

Wilz
i am impressed with what you and other guys have been doing along this thread. i am also interested and have a lot of ideas and and innovations to bring on board. i hope its not too late to join in. i am be reached on 07028652125 and i am in lagos presently.
Big ups!!!

you are right on track bro, just come along with your business ideas to the national stadium surulere on 14/06/08
something good is about to happen to the Nigerian grad
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by wilz: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2008
barry06 ,
My number:08061506320 U r wlcome.
Ciao to all in the house.
Want you to know that without you, this wouldnt be working rite now. Special shout out to Bencobenz in lagos, u r a real dreamer, sometimes i wonder if you are not a better dreamer that i am. Thanks. Akin in abuja, well done, i knew i could count on you from the first post you made on this thread, and the rest of you all. Thanks. Lets make this a possibility.
Love you all.
Wilz.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by therese83(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2008
hi NairaLanders,

Nice trend right? but how come the turn up at the meetings is not encouraging? evry bdy is intrested but nobody wants to be devoted. rmbr guys, nothing good comes easy! i enjoin u guys to show some more devotion and evidence of research. was at the last meeting (in lagos) wch by the way was attended by only four ppl. and the meeting was kind of monotonous as in wilz was the only one with ideas and practically the only one talking. pls guys, do some more research b4 the meeting 2mr and more importantly, those of u comming for the Strategic meeting, (pls this aint no childs play) do ur research and pls for Christ sake dnt come to the meeting empty handed. Evryone shld come with a proposal with intense feasibility study of the idea u have. Pls come strong.

And one more thing, our guests i.e ppl komn frm outside Lagos will need to be accomodated and entertained! Right?

God wil help us in Jesus name.
Re: Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. by favcom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ therese
u know, it's much easier to wish for progress, it's another thing to take action anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fortis Bank Interview / Sahara-group Aptitude Test / Eight Ways To Prepare For A Job Search In The New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.