Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Science Confirms Life After Death! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Confirms Life After Death! (3085 Views)

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles / Science Confirms The Bible - False / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
ooman: Emusan, you never cease to amaze me. So your spirit world is now something I can see with my microscope? Oga oo...

btw, we all know that almost all the so called scientists you list are Christian creationists. I see no reason why any atheist evolutionist would want to go into spiritual research.

and for the op, if consciousness is spirit based, why does mental diseases cause madness and other impairment?
you need to read more biology.

I've said that I will create a thread title "Where is Ooman?" man it has been a long time.

No you can't view spirit under microscope as you can't view evolution too?

Thank God this time around is "all most" not "all" are creationist. Chech the link provided Michael Roll is a rationalist and freethinker, do you think he will accomodate christian in his research?
Atheist will never try it because it's against their religion.

Get the clue about the thread human has spirit and the spirit in human exist after death including mad man.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by UyiIredia(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
The fact that spirit beings are represented as entities with physical attributes and can be empirically perceived makes me skeptical of the notion. Even if there is an afterlife, it will necessarily be physical. Consider that streets of gold refer to physical things.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by ooman(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

I've said that I will create a thread title "Where is Ooman?" man it has been a long time.

No you can't view spirit under microscope as you can't view evolution too?

Thank God this time around is "all most" not "all" are creationist. Chech the link provided Michael Roll is a rationalist and freethinker, do you think he will accomodate christian in his research?
Atheist will never try it because it's against their religion.

Get the clue about the thread human has spirit and the spirit in human exist after death including mad man.

the bold shows your ignorance, if you have seen variations in organisms, then you dont need a microscope to see evolution, that's it. its the phenotypic expression of genetic changes and change is evolution.

I know no one, rationalist or not, in his right state of mind, that would want to find a spirit with physical calculations and fields. Their research is destroyed right from the beginning, nothing true and logical can come from it.

just one question: can the spirit run mad? if yes, then we have spirits, if no then we dont.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Uyi Iredia: The fact that spirit beings are represented as entities with physical attributes and can be empirically perceived makes me skeptical of the notion. Even if there is an afterlife, it will necessarily be physical. Consider that streets of gold refer to physical things.

Yes it will be physical. You can see your love one's, feel sad or happy, you can still sing e.t.c but no power of reasoning on your own and no power to control yourself because you're not the owner of your SOUL.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by ooman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

Yes it will be physical. You can see your love one's, feel sad or happy, you can still sing e.t.c but no power of reasoning on your own and no power to control yourself because you're not the owner of your SOUL.

@bold: i'd rather rot in hell than lose my reasoning power.

and you contradict your own bible by your second sentence, Rev 21v4 says"he will remove all their sorrows.....there will be no more ....sorrow, crying or pain.

so you cant feel sadness in your little utopia
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
ooman:

the bold shows your ignorance, if you have seen variations in organisms, then you dont need a microscope to see evolution, that's it. it's the phenotypic expression of genetic changes and change is evolution.

Variation in organism is cause by mutations which is not what evolution is all about.
Has organism ever evolved to another organism?

I know no one, rationalist or not, in his right state of mind, that would want to find a spirit with physical calculations and fields. Their research is destroyed right from the beginning, nothing true and logical can come from it.

I've told you many times stop argue this way. How was their research is being distroyed, is there no scientific evidence or fact for it? Check the link again!

just one question: can the spirit run mad? if yes, then we have spirits, if no then we don't.

YES! People have been manipulating some people's spirit (Eleda in Yoruba "as some one's spirit) is either they do it evil or do it fortune. Anything that happen to a man it starts in the spirit realm before manifest in physical.

If I may ask;
*Is it every mad man that have brain disease?
*Why someone who doesn't drink, smoke suddenly run mad?
*Why some mad man can't be taking care off medically?
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by UyiIredia(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

Please state what you mean by soul.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
ooman:
@bold: i'd rather rot in hell than lose my reasoning power.

No you won't because there's still chance for you now. Most people who has expirenced NDE in their story they say "until they have been told to remember then they will remember". You don't have power to reason until is being given to you in that instance. REV 21:5 "...... And he said unto me, write: for these words are true and faithful."

and you contradict your own bible by your second sentence, Rev 21v4 says"he will remove all their sorrows.....there will be no more ....sorrow, crying or pain.

Most anti-christian will just pick one verse and interpret it to suit themselves. Why can't you quote it from verse 3- "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God"
this very verse together with verse 4 are talking about people in heaven not in hell. If you're in heaven you will feel joy always but in hell it's pains always.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
Please state what you mean by soul.

The unseen DNA of man's spirit.

Man is made up of spirit, soul and body.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by grailife(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Knowledge is not the same thing as Wisdom, there are very many knowledgable fools
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by grailife(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Educate people without religion and you make them but clever devils

Education without religion is very defecient and even baneful.
Intelligence without virtue breeds the shre-dest criminals
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 14, 2013
dr.shrewd:
^^ hey mate, you have to put thing in perspective. science is science and meta physics is meta physics we shouldn't be swayed by sentimentality and emotion to obverse fundamental principles
so it means that there are aspect of this life that 'some' can 'see' that others cant eh hence metaphysics. Thus by coining it shows an acknowledgement of its existence. Those, therefore, in the realm of the metaphysical are 2 times better than those in the physical realm.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 14, 2013
ooman:
and for the op, if consciousness is spirit based, why does mental diseases cause madness and other impairment?
you need to read more biology.
use the tv box and signal analogy. Therein you would understand or refuse to understand.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
hisblud: so it means that there are aspect of this life that 'some' can 'see' that others cant eh hence metaphysics. Thus by coining it shows an acknowledgement of its existence. Those, therefore, in the realm of the metaphysical are 2 times better than those in the physical realm.
you need Education angry
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by UyiIredia(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2013
Emusan:

I'll put it like this. Your capacity to choose and think is not yours - it's God's. The manner in which you apply your will or intellect is yours. If heaven is perfect it must be because you are BOUND to see perfection. Here on earth, what is perfect is prone to various interpretations, hence imperfection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful Quotes From Influential Christians / UPDATE: The Nachi "Miracle" River (pictures) / Atheist Authors/modern Day Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.