Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

No More Generational Curses Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More Generational Curses Part 1 (617 Views)

"5" Strong Reasons For Our Generational Moral Failures / No More Generational Curses Part 2 / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Generational Curses Part 1 by charisville: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2013
The people will no longer quote this proverb: 'The parents have eaten sour grapes, but their children's mouths pucker at the taste. Jeremiah 31:29

Charis Ville Capsule

It's really sad to see how many christians believe that they can be cursed. Some visit several deliverance services, seeking to break generational curses. They've been told, just like in the old testament, one can inherit the curse of one's forefathers, even after salvation.

Scriptures from books like, Exodus 34:6-7 "visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children's children to the third and fourth generation", are quoted as the basis of supporting such erroneous teachings and doctrines. Beloved, it's time for you to realize the truth in the word of God, Jesus did not just come to only die for your sins and to give you eternal life; He has given us so much more.

He will not leave any believer under any generational curse, after saving us from the curse of the law, by hanging on the cross. It's time to get off the wrong mindset beloved, it's held you down for so long. The devil has used these lies to hinder you from enjoying the full benefits of what Jesus did for you on the cross.
*To be continued*

Prayer: Thank You Jesus for freeing me from every curse, in Jesus' name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Sour Milk ( Advice To Women ) / For Husbands: How To Keep “wifey” Happy / From The Knight Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.