Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) (15165 Views)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by lawrence500(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
HmmmmH, but they shouldn't have been killed shocked shocked
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Policewoman(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
More like, TWO THIEVES BEATEN TO STUPOR IN ILORIN BY ANGRY MOB cool cool
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Afam4eva: When is this madness going to stop? This is the reason why i can't live in some parts of Nigeria because of the mindset of majority of people that live in those places.
Could you pls mention any particular area in this country that doesn't take laws into their hands or is it just our normal hypocritical nature at work here?...smh

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
The topic is very misleading. BEATEN TO DEATH? AND LATER THEY WERE RESCUED BY THE POLICE? WHAT A HECTIC MISLEADING TOPIC. grin grin grin
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by oboy3(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
boron10: Lagos is about the only civilized place in the whole of Africa. Shit like this can't happen in Lagos State
are you a learner or you are a lagos jjc?

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Misleading headline.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo:
but bro look ur profile piture. u looooooook like who use to tiff in alaba macket bifore. undecided u rily looooook like peak pocket dat do part-time agboro work at bustop. undecided angry ok send me yo acaant numba, i need to change ur live. undecided

Chief chief... I believe ya government sir... Can you wire to Europe sir...cos I'm in Europe sir.,.thank you sir....

I won't thief again sir
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by ichommy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
So they don dey para for my State
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by yuzedo: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Chief chief... I believe ya government sir... Can you wire to Europe sir...cos I'm in Europe sir.,.thank you sir....

I won't thief again sir
you? urope?? haha! u dat i saw in ekiti just now! angry
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Dagoma: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good move by the public, though police may soon release them.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo:
you? urope?? haha! u dat i saw in ekiti just now! angry

Lai lai I swearigad you didn't see me in Ekiti

I am I'm Europe sir...send the money sir... Thank you sir
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hobbesian
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by peziz(f): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo:
but bro look ur profile piture. u looooooook like who use to tiff in alaba macket bifore. undecided u rily looooook like peak pocket dat do part-time agboro work at bustop. undecided angry ok send me yo acaant numba, i need to change ur live. undecided
chief sweetus oyoyo 1. Please don't kill me with your crazy sense of humour.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by elampiro(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
boron10: Lagos is about the only civilized place in the whole of Africa. Shit like this can't happen in Lagos State

Which Lagos? Lagos I have seen several incidents of alleged thieves burnt alive with tires.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nten: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
The laws says they are presumed innocent until found guilty through trial by a competent law court. This jungle justice phenomenon in naija is even impending the smooth flow of investigation that would have been carried out to nab other members of the gang that might even be disastrous.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
*smh*
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by slimyem: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Serves them right IMO. Its easy to call it jungle justice and condemn the act on the internet if you have never been robbed like that before. I wonder how many people these ones have made cry or caused great trouble by dispossesing them of money.

Na only small remain make my aunty nor die last year when them take this same style thief plenty money wey she go borrow.

I'm glad they didn't die though.May they rot behind bars!
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by sonofjos(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
emmysenior: Where are the freaking photos?
what are those above?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by donigspain(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
cycline404: WOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSS TWO DOWN MANY TO GO...... THEY KEEP SNATCHING MY FIANCÉS BAG EVERY NOW AND THEN.... INTACT I WILL POP SOME CHAMPAIGN ON THIS MATTER.... THEY WILL ALL DIE...

I NO PITY THEM AT ALL.... COS THEY DID THE SAME THING TO MY OWN WIFE IMAGINE... THEY PUT BE FOR UNPLANNED REFUND...

cOLLECT HER BB.. THEY STILL RETAIN THE PHONE NUMBER... EVEN LAST WEEK HERE HER PURSE AGAIN... AS IF THEY ALWAYS PLAN HER..
You've got a FIANCE as well as a WIFE? Wow, how did you achieve such feat? Teach me please.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Obviously you're an alien ,wasn't it the same Lagos state that lynched a 12yr old boy just because he's been given and helping criminals rob innocent passersby that got deceived by his age?...but you're here preaching abt Lagos state that 70% percent of the population aren't normal. undecided
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Them cats still alive tho...

I hope they change their ways.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Burger01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Misleading topic. Na who dey beat to death for here now?

sad
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by MrAboki: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Shout out to the NIGERIANS who murdered these so called thieves..

Shout out to the ALUU 4 boys.. The poster boys of Jungle Justice.

Shout out to those who condemned the ALUU 4 execution yet hail this one.

Shout out to all my Abokis shining shoes Nationwide for peanuts.. Nobody holy pass..
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by chitexinter: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
yes, every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sanboy25: So... why are they naked... undecided

So that the beating will enter their body well tongue
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by feeshow: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
this is so cruel
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by silica(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
THERE IS AN ALUU IN ALL OF US. NOBODY HOLY PASS

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by DrAbbey1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Afam4eva: When is this madness going to stop? This is the reason why i can't live in some parts of Nigeria because of the mindset of majority of people that live in those places.
. And where are those places you can live?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by adexsimply(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: dey looooooook like who tiff goat for hobby. dey looooook like sweetus oyoyo, very ugly arm rubber looking bois..!! we givuppp!!! angry angry angry

*Draws Shotgun *
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by omodapson(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
When are we going to learn to be civilised?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Jamieb(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just don't understand why Seun is employing illiterate Mods these days. How does the title syncronise with the story. Pls @all Mods substantiate the story very well before changing the title.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Rukitop(f): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thank God. I was robbed by those animals as well around stadium road someimes last year. They used the technique of trying to open the door for me then they dropped me and zoom off claiming they've changed their mind about where I was going. They thought I had money in my bag tongue but they succeeded in taking away my Nokia 1112 cry lost all my contacts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Idris Reacts To Benue And Rivers Killings / Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN / Amotekun Shoots 15-year-old Boy Dead In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.