Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) (15168 Views)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by dulphines: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
cycline404: WOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSS TWO DOWN MANY TO GO...... THEY KEEP SNATCHING MY FIANCÉS BAG EVERY NOW AND THEN.... INTACT I WILL POP SOME CHAMPAIGN ON THIS MATTER.... THEY WILL ALL DIE...

I NO PITY THEM AT ALL.... COS THEY DID THE SAME THING TO MY OWN WIFE IMAGINE... THEY PUT BE FOR UNPLANNED REFUND...

cOLLECT HER BB.. THEY STILL RETAIN THE PHONE NUMBER... EVEN LAST WEEK HERE HER PURSE AGAIN... AS IF THEY ALWAYS PLAN HER..

Thank your star they didn't ask for more!
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by olumaxi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
rezzy: I thought the op said beaten to death?
yeah,dia soulz were arrested by the police
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by hrykanu231(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very misleading topic
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by fastlane84: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
ROSYL: Still wonder why they beat someone for stealing why not call 999 or sth?
grin
ROSYL: Still wonder why they beat someone for stealing why not call 999 or sth?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Truckpusher: Could you pls mention any particular area in this country that doesn't take laws into their hands or is it just our normal hypocritical nature at work here?...smh
Can something like this happen in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Bannana Island? It's only in places where middle-class and low-class people congregate that these things happen.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Ricmayak1: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
May be, its these same guys that stole 100,000 naira from my dad's pocket inside the taxi at same stadium road over a year ago. They have tarried in this business for so long. My tongue can be dangerous o as I remember cursing them.
Praise God! ;DMay be, its these same guys that stole 100,000 naira from my dad's pocket inside the taxi at same stadium road over a year ago. They have tarried in this business for so long. My tongue can be dangerous o as I remember cursing them.
Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by MrAboki: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ricmayak1: May be, its these same guys that stole 100,000 naira from my dad's pocket inside the taxi at same stadium road over a year ago. They have tarried in this business for so long. My tongue can be dangerous o as I remember cursing them.
Praise God! ;DMay be, its these same guys that stole 100,000 naira from my dad's pocket inside the taxi at same stadium road over a year ago. They have tarried in this business for so long. My tongue can be dangerous o as I remember cursing them.
Praise God!

you said MAYBE they are the same people who stole from your Dad..

then you proceed to beat your chest about your prayer catching the thieves?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by meforyou1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Na waah for yoruba shaa. Ekiti man sleep with 11 year old, ilorin men carry taxi snatch handbag. It's not even sallah or xmas yet even

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by yinkard4me(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
booqee: Hobbesian
Dats Wia am staying. U knw? grin
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by omodapson(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
me_for_you: Na waah for yoruba shaa. Ekiti man sleep with 11 year old, ilorin men carry taxi snatch handbag. It's not even sallah or xmas yet even

What's this one saying? Trying to comprehend. ..
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Novabright: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Topic says: 'Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob'

Article says:

dnt mint those half baked journalists
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Novabright: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Topic says: 'Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob'

Article says:
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
konn:
u no dey see? abi u dey manage ur MB
Obviously, no pictures were available as at the time he posted his comment hence, the question.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
When you're not crippled. That served them right. I don't pity them at all when they encounter treatment like this. Anybody who has been robbed before will understand my point of view.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
boron10: Lagos is about the only civilized place in the whole of Africa. Shit like this can't happen in Lagos State
hahahaha. Joke of the millenium.are you kidding moi? Where did jungle justice originate from? E be like say u came from mars
Mr Aboki: Shout out to the NIGERIANS who murdered these so called thieves..

Shout out to the ALUU 4 boys.. The poster boys of Jungle Justice.

Shout out to those who condemned the ALUU 4 execution yet hail this one.

Shout out to all my Abokis shining shoes Nationwide for peanuts.. Nobody holy pass..
just what I said.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
3ace: When you're not crippled. That served them right. I don't pity them at all when they encounter treatment like this. Anybody who has been robbed before will understand my point of view.
I've been robbed twice.expensive stuff talken from me.
I don't endorse this treatMent.not because I pity them but because we as a society cannot degrade ourselves so much as to become savages in the name of cubbing crime.what an irony!
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by mayorjo4u: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Give Gbosa to Govnr Fatai Ahmed for the security measures he is giving to kwarans. All ye thiefs beta u packoff.

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by collynzo2(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2013
boron10: Lagos is about the only civilized place in the whole of Africa. Shit like this can't happen in Lagos State
I had a video of thieves being burned to death in Lagos, long before Aluu4
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by collynzo2(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2013
chadef: never pray thieves visit you and your family. sometimes jungle justice is best for them if they are caught in the act. because after the police arrest them, the next day you see em on the street.
very true and by the time they are released they begin to terrorise those who reported them. People don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN / Amotekun Shoots 15-year-old Boy Dead In Oyo / 2 Rescued As Police, Hunters Kill Two Kidnap Suspects In Adamawa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.