Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 (542 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 by dplomaticVal: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
U.S. -- Before Racquel Cloutier
went to the hospital to deliver her
fifth child, she hid her $23,000
(N3,681,095) diamond wedding
ring in a plain watch box to keep it
safe from her two-year-old twins.
As she was in the hospital
recovering, her husband, Eric
Cloutier, decided to hold a yard
sale in part to keep the couple's
other children occupied.
Only one problem: he accidentally put
the watch box, containing the $23,000
ring inside, for sale - for $10
(N1,600) - and someone bought it.
Cloutier realized the ring was missing
last week, when she returned from the
hospital.
"I go into my husband's closet, can't
find the box, and then he tells me he
sold it. I said, 'You sold it? What do
you mean you sold it?' I immediately
started crying," Cloutier told ABC
News.
"I'm very, very, very upset," Cloutier
continued. "I'm trying to remain
optimistic but I don't know anymore.
There's a small chance whoever bought
the box doesn't know the ring is in
there."
The ring, according to Eric Cloutier,
was bought by a blonde woman, who
hesitated before making the purchase.
Cloutier said she's optimistic the
woman - or whoever finds it - will
return the ring. "If you're honest,
you're honest," she said.
As for Cloutier's husband, he's had
better weeks. "He feels terrible,"
Cloutier said.

Re: Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 by dplomaticVal: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
IF you were
to be d buyer
wld u've returned
d Ring grin grin tongue
Re: Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 by overdrive(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
I would hv returned it then but knowing d value no no no.its a mistake from d man and providence smiled my way
Re: Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
The woman may think he knowing sold it to her na
Re: Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 by AtheistD(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
dplomaticVal: IF you were
to be d buyer
wld u've returned
d Ring grin grin tongue

No. I bought it legally and will realise its full financial value... in a pawn brokers tongue
Re: Man Accidentally Sells Wife's $23,000 Ring For $10 by dplomaticVal: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
overdrive: I would hv returned it then but knowing d value no no no.its a mistake from d man and providence smiled my way
lwkmd. ibo guy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Whatz Ur View On Signing Pre-nup?? / Which Of These Words Ended Your Relationship With Your Partner? / Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.