Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Relocating To Qatar Made Easy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Qatar Made Easy (1312 Views)

Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by PapaFejiro: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
There are so many people out there who have been decieved and many more in the process of being deceived trying to get into Qatar.
I was told that money flows here and so, like anyone will do, sold my sweetheart C200 added some money and came here (Qatar).
I came here and discovered a total different scenario, this is a highly organized country.
You come here based only on company request and visa, trust our Naija guys, they have formed fake companies here and then deceive people of sponsorship, you pay between 600 and 700 thousand to them, they bring you here and dump you. You will stay in a small room with 9 other guys with laptops doing G runs and u are asked to pay so much up to equivalent of 50,000 naira for month in that condition.
sadly, some are stranded here as without your sponsor you cant leave Qatar, you become almost like a prisoner.
The best way you can come in here is through a reliable and truly existing company that will guarantee you a good accommodation, a 2 years contract job, transportation and feeding at least 2 times daily again they will also handle you residence permit.
I have developed a relationship with such an agent who will help anyone get here without much ado.
please feel free to contact me on DELETED I will definately be delighted to assist you get here.
it sad to see fellow Nigerians displaced because of lack of proper advice and information.
Re: Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by adepojuot: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Liar!!!!!that is what MacDonald said regarding with Dubai visa. I called him yesterday,everything he said was absolutely fake,he said I should pay 150k to one yeye account that 150k is meant for 3month visit visa. If you don't know MacDonald,MacDonald open a tread on this site last wk claiming his a resident of Dubai and his ready to render assistant to any body that wanted to migrate to dubia,but when I called him yesterday,it was another story entirely.
Re: Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by luka1981(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
what evidence do we have to believe you are not same as the nigerians you defined here. or are you not a nigerian?

is there any varifiable site? or a contact adress. remember the other nigerians you defined before did not tell us they were dubious so dont expect a dubious person to tell you he is.
Re: Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
adepojuot: Liar!!!!!that is what MacDonald said regarding with Dubai visa. I called him yesterday,everything he said was absolutely fake,he said I should pay 150k to one yeye account that 150k is meant for 3month visit visa. If you don't know MacDonald,MacDonald open a tread on this site last wk claiming his a resident of Dubai and his ready to render assistant to any body that wanted to migrate to dubia,but when I called him yesterday,it was another story entirely.

I'm glad you found out yourself.

He is banned from this section, let him get another ID and try another format.
Re: Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by adepojuot: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

Good,I am very happy to hear this,babafajiro self suppose to be banned. Such people are not suppose to be on this forum.
Re: Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by ayobauer007: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Well am happy for seeing things wit my eyes thank God i have not
Dropped money to travel.
Re: Relocating To Qatar Made Easy by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2013
justwise:

Lol ... justwise, my man. Always on the ball ... lol.

(1) (Reply)

An Accident Just Occurred In Agbado Ogun State / King Koko Mass Transit Collide With Dangote Truck / Please I Need Information About Germany Working Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.