Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? (11234 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by blacklion(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
Prince of Ponderers,

Does it occur to you that the lady banker may have struck a deal with the govt. officials to split the interest on the huge deposits? Calculate 7% interest on N10bn. Abi you've never heard of such deals? Do you know if she agreed to offer the officials unsecured loan facilities from her bank in return for the huge deposits? Is that a strange news to you as well?

Why must you always assume that every business transaction between a man and a woman must be sealed with sex?
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by finguy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
this is ponponderous and need dey to ponder, abeg u guys pls make space for the pond.

as i enter the pond, @blacklion, Why must you always assume that every business transaction between a man and a woman must be sealed with sex?, pondering seriously.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by princeohms: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
*****Prince of Ponderers,

Does it occur to you that the lady banker may have struck a deal with the govt. officials to split the interest on the huge deposits? Calculate 7% interest on N10bn. Abi you've never heard of such deals? Do you know if she agreed to offer the officials unsecured loan facilities from her bank in return for the huge deposits? Is that a strange news to you as well?

Why must you always assume that every business transaction between a man and a woman must be sealed with sex?*******

@ BLACKLION

7% indeed.
But i do agree with you on the issue of her agreeing to offer the officials unsecured loan facilities from her 'BANK' lipsrsealed in return for the 'HUGE DEPOSITS' shocked in the bedroom.

Man, put on your pondering cap and ponder on this thing!
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by oYaTo(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2008
skyline:

@OYaTo
I just decided to reply your post now. Yes my Boyfriend is a Banker but not a marketer. The basis of my arguement is that issues especially wrong ones, shld not be narrowed down to the female gender alone. Such cases where both sexs are represented shld be generalised because both men and women work in the Banking sector.

If I may ask. . .
1. What bank does ur bf work?
2. Does he have a target?
3. If yes, How does he meet it?

blacklion:

I'm not a banker. I've been approached several times by female bankers from Zenith, Oceanic. Fidelity and Diamond Bank in a most professional and decent manner to open accounts, invest in IPOs or to take advantage of their bank's investment services.

All these banks and u were not flirted with? Perhaps u were not their type? Not appealing enuf? grin Just thinking aloud

blacklion:

I have never been offered sex by a female banker

Maybe u no fine reach

blacklion:

I cannot speak for other banks but for these four banks, I KNOW for sure that they don't hire prostitutes.

Guy u sound so sure of urself. Well, I'm sure you've personally visited all the branches of these four banks in the country and had a 1-on-1 chat with all the ladies for you to come to that conclusion. Hey, perhaps you even personally conducted the job interviews and hired all of them grin just thinkin' ponderin' aloud as usual. . . wink
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by fesse(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2009
i join all the ponderers in this thread.
i have really wanted to ask this question but i said let my take a search of this topic b4 asking.
Female bankers should be sincere to theirselves, 80% of female bankers are "EXECUTIVE PROSTITUTE" likewise their male counterparts. There are these bankers that are always trooping our office in Abuja(FCMB,UBA,FIDELITY,ZENITH,INTERCONTINENTAL,OCEANIC,PHB) asking for an account. When getting the account became a bit difficult, the girls started coming individually on their own. FCMB top the rank. Later i realised that these girls were sending texts to our official lines asking our boss to meet them up in some hotels after work. I wonder what these girls want i asked. I found out that they must meet their target or get fired.

SO I STILL PONDER WHY IT SHOULD BE SO. female bankers ponder on this and come out with positive pondulated result.

[s]You must not take an offer of a marketing executive in a bank in the name being employed and destroy urself.[/s]
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2009
Pondering over where this thread had been all this while that I didn't come across it. Still pondering!
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by okeyz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2009
NA WA ALL THIS PONDERMONIUM GOING ON ,I HAVE TRIED TO PONDER ABOUT THE PONDERABLE AND GOT PONDERED INTO A POND.
A BEG MAKE UNA LEAVE FEMALE BANKERS ALONE O,THEY NEED TO NOURISH!!!
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2009
Female Bankers have to be tactful negotiators. It's a mans world for starters, and some Nigerian men make it HARD for a woman to do her job right. Lets be honest with ourselves, there are men who when they see the opportunity to exploit a beautiful women, they will grab it. Some women make sure they keep it on a strictly business angle at all costs while others cut corners by offering incentives that give people the wrong impressions, just to get the job done. Please, don't stereotype, it is not fair to those who work hard and maintain a high level of decorum. And even for those who cut corners, condition critical for Naija, u know fit judge them!
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by H20(f): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2009
Its really funny to read all this comments. But I thought Nairaland should be for more serious and Mature people, who believe in changing the world, and not for those, who have no job, but waste their precious time, sending meaningless topics,
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by phatjoe(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2009
May be we are all pondering to d same pond,

those of una wey stil dey d skol of pond
op una go fit kip una head floatin above water level
otherwise una go drown in dat parochial pond. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2009
H20:

Its really funny to read all this comments. But I thought Nairaland should be for more serious and Mature people, who believe in changing the world, and not for those, who have no job, but waste their precious time, sending meaningless topics,

grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by ukingscorps(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2009
I will say female bankers are a good influence to nigerian banking industry. But dont forge, there will always be one or even two judas who will try to mess up the efforts of the good ones.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by martinosi: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2009
WHOREDOME Whether in the High Institution or at work
is ingrained in the Nigeria Fabric of Society Now,
its just a shame, and the link tells the tell vividly,

www./video/xab3st_nigerian-campus-girls-doing-what-th_sexy
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by ohisng(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
Please they are not executive prostitutes oh! they are simply executive HUSTLERS!!
Let me join you all in pondering as we ponder towards the pond
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by swiftycool(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2012
JoyceAgim: Are female bankers truly EXECUTIVE PROSTITUTES as they call them?

YES grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Lucifer1419: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Sery:
oYaTo - IT IS stereotyping when you say female bankers are, and you don't say some or few or even most . What kind of overgeneralisation is that? Do not underestimate the power of this home videos o. Afterall who actually sees them prostituting themselves? It's all from dem say dem say or too much home video ! I insist.
. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here / Self Employment Or O & G Job / Why Nigerian Companies Use Personality Assessments During Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.