Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! (3674 Views)

Didier Drogba Shows off Private Jet / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by salehm(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2006
Drogba Heading For The Exit!
Didier Drogba wants to quit Chelsea and leave the Premiership behind because he is sick of being labelled a cheat.Is he really a cheat? lipsrsealed cheesy grin shocked
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=368352&cc=3888
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=388364&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Unhappy+Drogba+eyes+exit
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Akolawole(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2006
I will be sad seeing him leaving.

To football nonentity, he is rubbish but to a football person, he is a good player.

May not be a Super Striker but he is a workaholic player.

I do hope, he stays.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by nightrider: 10:54am On May 19, 2006
i don't think thats why drogba wants to leave. I think the heart of his problem is the criticism of his scoring abilities. Even chelsea fans criticize him. He hasn;t really lived up to expectation as a goal scorer than can compete with henry and RVN.

He is just using this cheat accusation as cover up for the real thing. RVN was labelled a cheat but he didnt run.

We all knew RVN was a bloody diver, but we've forgiven him and put up with him grin grin grin ; he never tried to run, so why should drogba run becuz of that. abeg its the goal scoring thats his problem
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Skintite(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2006
Hmmm, undecided

He needs to score goals man
no matter where he goes, its goals that count
not divin n handball tongue
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by spikelord(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2006
Abi, it's high time he left
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 1:00pm On May 19, 2006
I like Drogba in Chelsea. How he pulls me!
To be sincere I never enjoy Chelsea match without him.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Grizzly(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2006
Drogba is leaving, cool
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by GUNNER(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2006
maybe sheva will replace him   undecided
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Grizzly(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2006
Salemn, please how do you post a link,
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by spikelord(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2006
I already told you Grizzly! Check the Spurs want Kanu thread
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by ologun(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2006
Ofcourse, What do you think Drogba is playing for chelsea before? Let him Go.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Akolawole(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2006
From the Oga's mouth:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/latest/tm_objectid=17104456%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=mourinho%2dsays%2ddrogba%2dwill%2dstay-name_page.html
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 5:03pm On May 19, 2006
DD really makes Chelsea football interesting.
Like the other case where Morinho got the ref in trouble over a correct decision! was it Fulham? The game had worn off and when Chelsea realised they were not to score using their feet Didier decided to use his hand.
People!
That’s the day I knew Morinho is a trouble maker! (Ha-ha can’t resist laughing) And Drogba deserve an Oscar for that.
I need his humour in Chelsea. For sure.
I heard another ref was forced to resign after red-carding him last season.

Besides that, One day Didier admitted he dives and uses his hand to score and the next minute he was denying all he had said. Is that being thick?

Still on this my man, during CAF he could not stop running his mouth how substandard the pitch was and I was shocked when he played Barca on “potato field” without complaining.
So DD sizes double standards.

Anyway, He , Gallas makelele are my favorites in Chelsea plus Essien.
But Drogba mostly
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 3:48pm On May 20, 2006
Chelsea are too serious in the pitch to lack DD.

Anyway,he has caused enough trouble for Morinho-running mouth through out the season
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by lalaboi(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2006
They say he dives. Compare him 2 great divers lik vanistelrooy, reyes. Robben an amateur. Even gerard dives. Bt wen dis listed players do it dy laugh about.
I think its because drogba is a "black" all dis accusations are levelld against him.

As 4 d press conference thing. We all knw drogba is 4rm ivory coast. They speak french not english. If he understands english dat doesnt mean he can speak it well.
Nevertheless i stil want him 2 stay and prove his critics wrong by scoring 23 27 goals nxt seasn.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by IBBFan(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2006
he's nothing but an offsider. period!! angry angry
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 3:29pm On May 21, 2006
Its Hernan Crespo who influenced Drogba on being offside.
If you want to see any offsider in Chelsea look out for Crespo.
That man is a disaster and Drogba copied his style blindly.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Grizzly(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2006
Didier xerox lipsrsealed
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by IBBFan(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2006
hahahahaha Griz!! copy-copy without editing.

it is people like Drogba in secondary (high) school that copy all the answers from another person including the person's name in an exam.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by lalaboi(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2006
Drogba, offsider?
Wer we av almighty vanistelrooy. D king of offsider. Evri strika wil always be offside if nt once or above in a match
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by lordimpaq(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2006
Ruud van is the king of offsiders, all hail the king of offsides,

hope huc didn't hear this, he'll lash out,
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by GUNNER(f): 3:10am On May 23, 2006
'Good strikers can only score goals when they have had good sex on the night before a match,' he said. tongue
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by lordimpaq(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2006
where did u hear thatttt?? shocked
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by amodu(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2006
I love him i dont want him to leave

Next season think is going to perform better with the signing of midfielders
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by nyabinghi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2007
see dirty gunners calling RVN an offsider. Thierry is alway in the top three offside players every season, moreover he is afraid of challenges thats why he didn't leave arsenal. ruud boy is perfoming in la liga, he has scored 24 goals for madrid this season , back to the main topic, chelsea will suffer without the drog. Shev can never blend with chelsea's crap playing style. lipsrsealed
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by kitaun(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2007
Who is this nnabingi?
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by DrDre1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
Drogba wants to leave? shocked shocked

Pray he does o so I can like Chelsea more eventhough I don't feel he will shine better else or maybe it will take him time to shine again. embarassed

Maybe he's not really fit to fly the blue colour afterall grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by lalaboi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
who be goldigger 4 here nw? 4rm may 2006 to march 2007
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by wormedup(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2007
nyabinghi:

see dirty gunners calling RVN an offsider. Thierry is alway in the top three offside players every season, moreover he is afraid of challenges thats why he didn't leave arsenal. ruud boy is perfoming in la liga, he has scored 24 goals for madrid this season , back to the main topic, chelsea will suffer without the drog. Shev can never blend with chelsea's crap playing style. lipsrsealed

awe ! ki se o !

next time check the date before u start ranting !
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
well y'all' hater of drogba, did you heard he was given an award of the highest goal scorer these season? whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't cry haters

Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by archbishop(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hellooooooooooooo,
DD is a good player and the leading scorer in England.
Please Chelsea Haters leave him alone.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We should be proud of African players in the Premiership.
Up Chelsea ;Up Drogba.
grin grin grin

archbishop.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2007
@TOPIC

I really dont beleive this news. This UK News and all their propaganda. There could be elements of that occurence, But i am sure drogba wount leave. If he leaves am sure he wount perform wherever he goes tooo.

I CAN SEE THE GUNNERS AT WORK. Na GONNERS DEY WORK FOR THOSE NEWS PAPER COMPANIES. GOD GO THUNDER THEIR MOUTH FOR ME grin grin

Chelsea Rules,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1.30odds Rollovers Daily, But I'll Advice You To Always Cashout On The 10th Day / Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 70℅ Winning. / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.