Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! (3669 Views)

Didier Drogba Shows off Private Jet / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by kitaun(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2007
software:

@TOPIC

I really don't beleive this news. This UK News and all their propaganda. There could be elements of that occurence, But i am sure drogba wount leave. If he leaves am sure he wount perform wherever he goes tooo.

I CAN SEE THE GUNNERS AT WORK. Na GONNERS DEY WORK FOR THOSE NEWS PAPER COMPANIES. GOD GO THUNDER THEIR MOUTH FOR ME grin grin

Chelsea Rules,

why am I not surprised? grin grin

IGNORANCE IS A WORSE DISEASE THAN HIV/AIDS grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
kitaun:

why am I not surprised? grin grin

IGNORANCE IS A WORSE DISEASE THAN HIV/AIDS grin

U get HIV/AIDS?

IS that the topic of the thread?

Why cant u just think straight for once?
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Abdblues(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2007
This thread is old was started long before this current season commenced and Drogba himself has said it that he did considered leaving England altogether because of the cheat jibes! So there was an element of truth in the story then!
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by texazzpete(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2007
This is a very old topic, dunno why it was resurrected here on the front page except for mischievous reasons. . .
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by danniecool(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2007
Yeah this thread is old topic I see no reason why some people will dig it out, just to make Chelsea Fans to talk,
Drogba is having a nice season with Chelsea and his happy in England I don’t know why people will keep speculating news which was a rumour up till this moment.

Those people are enemies of Chelsea…,
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by trendy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2007
bye bye drogba, let's see chelsea without drogba grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
trendy:

bye bye drogba, let's see chelsea without drogba grin

Na wetin u dey talk? Who say Drogba is leaving Chelsea?
U better dont get deceived, He is leaving No Where,

Chelsea RUles
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
Drogba himself cannot even suggest leaving chelsea.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by DrDre1(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2007
Because that may be the beginning of the end grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by kitaun(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2007
So dis slowpoke called dumbware is still around d sports zone?
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2007
so this muppetistic muppet called "kitaun" is still around the sports Zone?
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by jiggo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2007
take am ez folks,
see how drogba salvaged yesterday's situation!!!
I respect d guy, 30goals in 15matches this season, like he's breaking Chelsea's records already
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Radiant(f): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2007
Hahahahahaha. . . Drogba is leaving? Seems like I'm having a beautiful dream tongue
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Abdblues(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2007
That is a wet dream as somebody would say!You better wake up beforesomething happens! grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by DrDre1(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2007
strolls into thread and see Abdules post
@ Abdules
Wet dream ke? shocked
Na wha o grin grin grin

runs to where Radiant is seelping/dreaming. Shouts and taps Radiant - radiant ! radiant!! radiant !!!
O oooo, omo yi ti like orun ju,
taps her and shouts again radiant ! radiant!! radiant !!!
You better wake up fast!
Before something happens!
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by slimnike(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2007
Some guys here are running out of network coverage.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by kitaun(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2007
@slimnike

some people like Software eh? tongue grin grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2007
slimnike:

Some guys here are running out of network coverage.

Who are those guys? why dont u point ya gun at whom u want to shoot? Are u Jesus? why are u speaking in parables? Rubbish,

kitaun:

@slimnike

some people like Software eh? tongue grin grin

@muppetistic Kitaun,
Did she mention software? Bush man,
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by kitaun(m): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2007
Blind mofo, who told u slimnike is a 'she'? Derangement!
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Abdblues(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2007
@ Kitaun and Software:
Is there something we need to know guys? You always seem to be at each other's neck!!!Make una take am easy o o o!!! smiley
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by ignology: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2007
Drobga is the lion of the tribe of Chelsea! No Drogba No Chelsea Claws, big time.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2007
Abdblues:

@ Kitaun and Software:
Is there something we need to know guys? You always seem to be at each other's neck!!!Make una take am easy o o o!!! smiley

Absolutely nothing, Its just that light has nothing to do with the darkness, I AM PROUD TO BE A CHELSEA FAN, And not one of those muppetistic group of people who call themselves Arsenal or se na gunners,
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by chidichris(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2007
Drogba is leaving, to where? ocean boys or iwuanyawu national?
which source has this news?
this topic serves are one of those abuses of this forum.
this is another way of feeding people with poison.
a line that can kill many, drogba is leaving.
if you don't know what to report here tell us that saddam is a coach or better still say bush is coming to man u.
naturally every footballer is leaving. is drogba leaving chelsea because they are not fielding him, they are not paying him well or that he does not like england?
please give us the full details as we are all worried and waiting.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by wormedup(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2007
will u guyz just leave this thread !!! angry angry

this thread was started almost a year ago !

u guys should indulgew in something more constructive with ur time !

phew ! angry tongue
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by kitaun(m): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2007
Are u surprised??
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by star01(m): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2007
what impact has he made in the team and regardless of that would that make them a looser like arsenals OR make them a local champion like MAN U,
drogba leaving chelsea would be like a "SNAKE THAT WALKED ACROSS A ROCK WTHOUT HAVING A FOOT PATH"
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by trendy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2007
chelsea sucks angry ***watch dem hate on me*** lol
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by Ikbobby(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2007
it is good let him leave because i am a man u fan ;d
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by slimnike(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2007
Some people just come here and post what ever they like. Too bad.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2007
hi guys grin

software is here,

I MISS UNA OOOO.

I SALUTE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi guys grin
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by slimnike(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2007
Hello sotfware, grin ;Dwelcome back.
Re: Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! by software(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2007
slimnike:

Hello sotfware, grin ;Dwelcome back.

My person, how u dey? How the body/
Thanks man am now fully back

NO MORE NONSENSE IN THIS SPORT ZONE,
<KING SOFTWARE IS BACK>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Finally Sign For Manchester United / Sports Betting Whatsapp Group / 1.30odds Rollovers Daily, But I'll Advice You To Always Cashout On The 10th Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.