Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language (11439 Views)

Ngige Tells Victor Umeh To Mind His Business And Endorses Uche Ekwunife / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Ogun Lawmakers Tell Soyinka To Mind His Business ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Smartsyn(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
@OP, must u copy and paste everything.... your type must be very bad in exam malpractice.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Gombs(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
See as lai mohd dey beg for mercy!....but Abati sabi use words lash people o...see as him wash buhari, ribadu, lai mohd, etc

Actually dats y I luff him...GEJ and I are proud of abati

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by takedat(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abati is illmannered! I can remember him using words like "Collective Children of Anger" on Nigerian youths, and during the Alams pardon saga he claimed those against the pardon were displaying "Sophisticated Ignorance." The president needs to call him to order, in the discharge of his duty, he must not be creating more enemies for his boss! Well, I don't blame him, his boss once said on national tv that he doesn't give a damn!

5 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by anonimi: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
princenonny: also opposition spokesperson also should not talk carelessly and learn to criticise constructively and not blindly. What is good for d goose is also good for the gander. If they criticise carelessly, then they shouldn't blame abati for doing the same.

ACN'S hyper sensibility to Abati's caustic ripostes reminds me of one of King Sunny Ade's lyrics:

Eshinshin ti nje elegbo lojo to ti pe - fly dey chop person wound for long time
Elegbo wa nje eshinshin o e wa n'kigbe - now the person come start chop fly una start make noise

ACN and its allies should get their acts together as EVERY and NY micro action, statement etc should be exploited, magnified, amplifie and widely circulated at every level of government including states and LGAs by PDP just as they have done so far.
To quote the late Eruobodo of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Busari Adelaun: "no one has the monopoly of chaos".
This vibrant face-off can only make our democracy get better!!!

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Ijeobioma(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm realy enjoyn dis game. Why is ACN complaining? Dey startd it all. Abeg barman, one more beer joor. Ndi ara....

4 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by katordidi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
abati has grown too much balls
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by stopit: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
tbaba1234: Is Abati worse than fani-kayode? Not much has changed. I wish the presidential spokesmen could be more dignified in their responses to criticisms. It seems being uncouth and foul-mouthed is one of the requirements for the job.
ekpa did u expect jonathan govt to b quiet while tinubu and his cohort continue to run their mouth and insult his govt.dey av to defend themselves and the bestr way of defence is to attack so dat such does not repeat itself again.try to be wise my friend

3 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by kokoA(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abati has reduced the presidency to a child's play. Presidential statements are not something you dish out anyhow like a market woman dishing out curses on her mate who just snatched her customer. We are talking about the office of the president of the Fedral republic of Nigeria here! You don't dignify every criticsm with an answer. Segun Adeniyi was able to protect Yar'adua's government without "agboroic lingua" inspite of all the tongue lashing that government got from Nigerians. Rueben has demonstrated clearly that he is not capable of defending mr. President with facts and figures. I am waiting for his response to a statement released by ABU students' union.. Smh.. Yes he can stoop that low.

5 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by maxxx(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
if birds of the air learn how to fly without perching then the hunter will learn how to shoot without aiming.this is politics,the dirtiest game. APC(acn) vs PDP.both are guilty of shoveling garbage on each other. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote
author=Clitorial.Dept.]By the way Lai Mohammed has several handles here
on NL and is actual heading the e-Touts of ACN here.[/quote]
rofl. Don't expose him please.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote
author=Clitorial.Dept.]By the way Lai Mohammed has several handles here
on NL and is actual heading the e-Touts of ACN here.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Gombs(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
take dat: Abati is illmannered! I can remember him using words like "Collective Children of Anger" on Nigerian youths, and during the Alams pardon saga he claimed those against the pardon were displaying "Sophisticated Ignorance." The president needs to call him to order, in the discharge of his duty, he must not be creating more enemies for his boss! Well, I don't blame him, his boss once said on national tv that he doesn't give a damn!

He called buhari a "serial election loser"
God I luff dat phrase

Called ribadu "Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite"
God I mite choke wen ever I remember dis sentence

And this is the killer punch he gave ribadu

"We find it very sad and utterly deplorable that Nuhu Ribadu has
resorted to shameless wolf-crying, the peddling of arrant
falsehood and the denigration of the elected government of his
fatherland in furtherance of his selfish quest for continued
national political relevance after his wholesale rejection by
Nigerian voters in 2011."

Damn!...I love this wan pass esp d latter parts

And you are here saying GEJ shd call him to order? Did you tell buhari or tinubu to call Lai mohd n ribadu to order?

You must be an onye ofe ose, abi?

4 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by princenonny(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Smartsyn: @OP, must u copy and paste everything.... your type must be very bad in exam malpractice.
exam malpractice Is dat d best u got? Well, I guess u r still a student and still writing exams and obviously involved in exam malpractices. Pls dnt attack me like 'liar' mohammed cos I wud attack you like reuben abati cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abati 1: ACN 0
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Goddex: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gombs:

God I luff dat phrase

And you are here saying GEJ shd call him to order? Did you tell buhari or tinubu to call Lai mohd n ribadu to order?

I also love his description of Fashakin, Buhari's spokesman as "a medieval era and brainless ignoramus"

Truth is, for a very long time, these so called opposition spokesmen had propagated barrage of lies and disinformation of the Nigerian public that even Satan oftentimes get shocked. Abati has no option than to return fire for fire especially knowing now that his press statements touch them. He should redouble effort instead and never relent.

4 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Mexyz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abati should nt stp o,choke dem wella,they re nw begging for soft words abi?

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by takedat(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gombs:

God I luff dat phrase

So was he referring to Buhari or Tinubu when he called Nigerian youths a collective children of anger or those he claimed were displaying sophisticated ignorance? His usage of discourteous and uncouth words on anyone critical of his boss is uncivil, opposition or not! I guess you see nothing wrong in that because you are just another impudent child!

3 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by omenka(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:
By the way Lai Mohammed has several handles here on NL and is actual heading the e-Touts of ACN here.

Does anyone expect anything reasonable from someone with such moniker

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by princenonny(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gombs:

God I luff dat phrase

looooool....that ribadu piece made my day. Reuben is good

1 Like

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by AZeD1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
princenonny: First of all, u cannot equate the presidency with mtn customer care service. Secondly, should abati 'decently' fold his hands while liar mohammed continues to run his mouth like a mad man. Abati has even helped mohammed by bringing him back to order and restored his mental state to normal once more.
Isn't it ironic that to you, you can't equate the presidency with mtn customer care service (which is true) but you don't see anything wrong in the presidency's spokesman using language an mtn customer care person cannot use?

Who would you expect to observe a higher level of decorum:- The presidential spokesman or an mtn customer care service agent?

3 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by gregg2: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
He he he he he he shame on you Liar Muhammed. So it pains? You forget how you and your cohorts kept running your mouth chunning out lies and half truths to the public. Abati should never stop!

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by mariong(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
‘ethically-challenged’, ‘hypocrite’, ‘medieval-era ignoramus’, ‘habitual indolence and brainlessness’, ‘descent into moral abyss’, ‘mental indolence’, ‘bootlicking’, ‘hideous and second-rate characters’, and ‘foolish’

I call this punchlines. So Abati has been hitting the jugular all this while, a final punch on the brow will send the victim to permanent coma consequently remaining camatose. This is exactly what the apprehension is all about (fear of thor's hammer). Come to think of it, are they not also guilty of the same offence? Or are they just begining to realise that the tactic they chose cannot work with fiery Abati around?. Abati has been giving these 'progressives' a hard time that his words pricks them like thorns, little wonder they've turned preachers who now tell others how to react which is unlike them. For every action there is a reaction and this time the reactions have been more ferocious, exceeding/superceding the actions that brought about it.
I will just sitdown and laugh at the same time sipping from my Lacacera in anticipation that Abati will soon give a reply
#Abati trending.

5 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by gregg2: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
princenonny: First of all, u cannot equate the presidency with mtn customer care service. Secondly, should abati 'decently' fold his hands while liar mohammed continues to run his mouth like a mad man. Abati has even helped mohammed by bringing him back to order and restored his mental state to normal once more.

On the bolded
Bros, you too much

3 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by tbaba1234: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
stopit: ekpa did u expect jonathan govt to b quiet while tinubu and his cohort continue to run their mouth and insult his govt.dey av to defend themselves and the bestr way of defence is to attack so dat such does not repeat itself again.try to be wise my friend

There are ways to attack with sophistication. I do not think these guys have done so.

1 Like

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by princenonny(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
A-ZeD:

Isn't it ironic that to you, you can't equate the presidency with mtn customer care service (which is true) but you don't see anything wrong in the presidency's spokesman using language an mtn customer care person cannot use?

Who would you expect to observe a higher level of decorum:- The presidential spokesman or an mtn customer care service agent?
from what you are saying, liar muhammed is now and mtn customer service agent.........this is very hilarious. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Firefire(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lie Mohamed is a disgrace to adulthood.
I have never seen a talkative like that anywhere in the world as opposition spokesman.
All world round, oppositions never compromise on their country National Security.
They may criticize each other but not on what could threaten their unity and mutual benefit.

But in Nigeria... na different things.
Opposition are even worst that the enemy of the country.

Lie Mohamed stop running your mouth anyhow from today.

But, Ruben Abati should also be more respectful in his comments.

God help Nigeria.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by princenonny(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
A-ZeD:

from what you are saying, liar muhammed is now an mtn customer service agent.........this is very hilarious. gringringringringringrin
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Feed me more:

Same here...
it ain't for women grin
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by gregg2: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2013
He he he he he he shame on you Liar Muhammed. So it pains? You forget how you and your cohorts kept running your mouth everywhere chunning out lies and half truths to the public. Abati should never stop!
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by frankyychiji(f): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2013
princenonny: Now 'liar' mohammed is begging Reuben to calm down grin.I guess the heat is now on acn
500 likes grin
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by frankyychiji(f): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2013
princenonny: well spoken....they though pdp wud jst sit down and let dem run their mouths up and down. The truth is that the opposition should look beyong 2015 and start planing for 2019, cos as far as am concerned 2015 is pdp's to lose
100 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st October 1960- Nigerian Independence [VIDEO] / Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents / Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.