Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language (11438 Views)

Ngige Tells Victor Umeh To Mind His Business And Endorses Uche Ekwunife / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Ogun Lawmakers Tell Soyinka To Mind His Business ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by jmaine: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2013
If you can't take the heat, don't dish it out . .

.Shikena

1 Like

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by moodswing(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Lol. Abati and Oga Jona don learn this game well well.

See Lie Mohammed appealing for decorum. And some people come here to compare MTN customer service with office of the president.

Abati is way too decent when compared to how Fani Kayode took on ObJ's critics with ( Yo Mama kind of )street jabs.

It's the opposition who don't have respect for the office of the president. Every word used by Abati is definitely suited for the occasion and the people involved. In other words, there's no better words to describe them.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by agitator: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Attacker got attacked, attacker begs for soft landing. House owner don catch thief, thief come dey beg for mercy dey ask house owner why he go buy AK47 when him wey be thief dey come with ordinary pistol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by ddeola: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Leave Abati, his days in govt are numbered. I just hope he's intelligent enough to remember his verbal assaults in the nearest future
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Vavavoom(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin What better way to humour us. Clothed puppeteers, albeit self-serving for self-preservation and progression. Let us laugh at their idocy until such a time when we the citizens are ready to take back our country from such charlatans.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by adino(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
"Collective Children of Anger"
"Sophisticated Ignorance."

- Reuben Abati
shocked shocked shocked shockedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Abati called those jobless activists and failed students youth the above. Abati is my man, May God bless him continuously as his mouth continue to run down and decimate acn, cpc,failed students, jobless activist, stuppid critics who together are Collective Children Of Anger demonstrating Sophisticated Ignorance. cool cool cool cool
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by agitator: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
mbhs139:

You guys are getting the message wrong! This is not about the PDP or opposition as far as I know. It is about the institution of the presidency, it is about the image of the country, it is about the image of the office of the presidet.

Aren't you the same persons complaining that the president has received so much bashing, and who bring this bashing if not the likes of Abati and Okupe.

Was Okukpe the one that started calling the president retardeen, slow poke, etc, So all these are not against the image of the presidency? Those words are indeed promoting the image of the presidency!
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by agitator: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Chimerase: ABATI 4 : 0 LIE ACN.. Dts de latest nw

God bless you for this update. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by princenonny(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Moderators, FRONTPAGE please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by gunuvi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
agitator:

God bless you for this update. grin grin grin grin grin
God bless you too. Its now Abati-30- ACN+Lie - 0

2 Likes

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by gregg2: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shame on Liar Muhammed. Abati should even increase the gear this time. The Liar has forgotten so soon that he himself and his party introduced "gutter language" to Nigeria's political landscape. He has forgotten how he once asked a whole President of the country to look at himself in the mirror----- blah blah blah
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Longeria(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
princenonny: Now 'liar' mohammed is begging Reuben to calm down grin.I guess the heat is now on acn
That "liar" Mumhead thinks he has monopoly of wide mouth. Abati, Okupe oya fiiiiirrrrrreeeee
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by jadelord(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
It baffles me that we as Nigerians av remained
sectional in reasoning rather that nationalistic.
Sometimes i wonder if there is, in all honesty,
an entity called Nigeria. I don't mean in
geographical sense, but ideologically. we are
different people and nationalities in on
geographical capsule who deserve at least d barenecesities of life... the question is do we? if we
don't why are we afraid of change? please lets
be objective in our critisms n praises of our
political players cos we deserve d best and note
we are also deserving of d leaders we get.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abati want to bury the mother in grand style....he need the Presidency and the PDP machinery to donate big time...how else to curry such favor than give sleepless nights to the tormentors of your benefactors.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by deebrain(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
or else.....?
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by bloggernaija: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lai Mohammed is getting into their heads and running them mental.
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
This post has been hidden by the poster of the post.

.......I am practicing to become an NL Mod.

grin
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by princenonny(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
I am surprised how this thread failed to make it to the front page even as the mods changed my subject frm 'reuben abati humbles liar mohammed' to 'acn advises pdp ish'.when abu students released a statement calling reuben a national embarrassment, it quickly made front page news....mods b fair to everyone
Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by OneNaira6: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2013

The exact same behavior we see on NL. This people do not know how to take what they dish. ACN you started it, Abati is finishing it. You think say only una know how to insult. Lmfaoo. Take the @sswhupping like a,man and stop whining

1 Like

Re: ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language by gunuvi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
princenonny: I am surprised how this thread failed to make it to the front page even as the mods changed my subject frm 'reuben abati humbles liar mohammed' to 'acn advises pdp ish'.when abu students released a statement calling reuben a national embarrassment, it quickly made front page news....mods b fair to everyone
Are u a learner? Don't you know that the ACN peeps have bought all media in Naija?? So you expect this to hit the FP, you will wait tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts / Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council / Pilots Survive As Air Force Suffers Mishap In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.