Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man (6125 Views)

She Killed Herself For Him / See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo! / I Did Not Kill My Wife, She Killed Herself - Akolade Narrates Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bollywood actress, Jiah Khan, 25, committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan in her bedroom at her residence in Mumbai on Sunday June 2nd when her mother and sister were not home.

A six-page suicide letter was found by Jiah's mother at their home a few days after the suicide and has been released to the police and the press. In the letter, Jiah blamed her boyfriend for ruining her life, cheating on her and forcing her to abort their child.

Jiah's ex-boyfriend, 21 year old Suraj Pancholi, the son of famous Bollywood actors Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, was arrested yesterday Monday June 10th, on suspicion of abetting her suicide.

Suraj, (pictured above leaving a court house after his arrest) had ended things with Jiah just weeks before she killed herself. Read Jiah's heartbreaking suicide note after the jump...

'I don't know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I've already lost everything. If you're reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me every day.

These days I see no light I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I've never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies.

It didn't matter how many gifts I gave you or how beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave myself completely.

When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don't know why destiny brought us together.

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this. I didn't see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically.

Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you.

So, I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye. I never went with anyone else. I am a loyal person. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood...

You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents... You never appreciated my love, kicked me in the face... The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated I still spent on you.
I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply... I wish you had loved me like I loved you... I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again...'

Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Read this a few days ago. Sad stuff.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by waleski(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
B.itch be cray, that's all
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Chregor(m): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2013
Baby why na, no bagga worths ur life.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Biim: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2013
Chai, sad story.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by otikpoko(m): 2:37am On Jun 14, 2013
This is really sad cry, but when a guy respects a girl and say no to sex until marriage,they will keep insulting you, that you have no d*ck and probably a blunt cutlass angry.
When a guy truly loves and cherishes a girl, the girl go say no say na animal she like angry, she leaves a decent guy for an animal.When the guy go start dey treat dem like animal, dem go dey complain again say d guy na cheat...infact i dey angry angry angry
Which one we go do when una like na?? angry
Its a pity she ended her life that way...maybe no hope of resurrection lipsrsealed.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 14, 2013
Hmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Am speechlesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Enegod(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2013
otikpoko: This is really sad cry, but when a guy respects a girl and say no to sex until marriage,they will keep insulting you, that you have no d*ck and probably a blunt cutlass angry.
When a guy truly loves and cherishes a girl, the girl go say no say na animal she like angry, she leaves a decent guy for an animal.When the guy go start dey treat dem like animal, dem go dey complain again say d guy na cheat...infact i dey angry angry angry
Which one we go do when una like na?? angry
Its a pity she ended her life that way...maybe no hope of resurrection lipsrsealed.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by ednut1(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2013
what a foolish being , like u didnt know his character nd ways before u fell in love, great lucifer for us, indians self are weak mentally anytin na suicide
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Temismith(f): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2013
Imagine! U were even dating ur younger brother sef. Now wey u kill urself, u just open doors to other women.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by xynerise: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2013
She commited suicide over a 21yr old boy ? This has to be a psychological effect
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by numericalguy(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2013
Guy probably left her because of her mental instability.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2013
Eh yaaah....that guy needs to be hanged alive if truly the lady gave him all that she mentioned in d letter. Pathetic...and maybe, one good guy must have been begging to love her right, but she refused and stuck with this jerk called Suraj.

Anyway, not surprised with the guy's partying/cheating lifestyle, common amongst guys of his age from such family background. She was a victim of lovelorn, sighs.

But y suicide So sad.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2013
numerical_guy: Guy probably left her because of her mental instability.
nothing justifies that. Read carefully and see all that the girl said she did for the jerk and he was still not satisfied. When women decide not to love, guys complain, when they do, guys still complain, which one we dey selfgrin

Anyway, I blame her somehow for indulging in sex before marriage. Still sad anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by numericalguy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^ Yeah, you are right, nothing justifies suicide and RIP to the dead. But some girls can frustrate you die.
There are usually two sides to a story, its so easy to call him names when we havent herd his own side of the story.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dem suppose sue her parents for givin birth to an id!ot!
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by 25omega(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Damn wish i could have told her that killing herself only creates a new problem for her family. They will forever be sad because of her selfishness.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by claremont(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
DailyNews: Eh yaaah....that guy needs to be hanged alive if truly the lady gave him all that she mentioned in d letter.
What offence did he commit?!
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by pleep(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lol this is idiotic... the guys gunna get arrested cuz some crazy girl killed herself?

Whenever something happens to an attractive chick the world goes crazy.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by pleep(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
DailyNews: Eh yaaah....that guy needs to be hanged alive if truly the lady gave him all that she mentioned in d letter. Pathetic...and maybe, one good guy must have been begging to love her right, but she refused and stuck with this jerk called Suraj.

Anyway, not surprised with the guy's partying/cheating lifestyle, common amongst guys of his age from such family background. She was a victim of lovelorn, sighs.

But y suicide So sad.
bla bla bla.. whos fault is it that ladies choose to date assholes?

There are plenty of nice guys who wouldnt have "made" her kill herself, but she wasnt attracted to them. Stop whining you mangina

1 Like

Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: Lol this is idiotic... the guys gunna get arrested cuz some crazy girl killed herself?

Whenever something happens to an attractive chick the world goes crazy.

She mentioned a lot of things in her letter that needs to be investigated .i.e. ra-pe and abuse. If someone commits suicide and leaves a suicide note directed at one particular person, it makes sense that the police would take the person in for questioning. I think that's just what they're doing at this stage.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Brainless hoes be like " I will kill myself if you leave me"

Lack of parental love/guide
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by drnairalov: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
smh what an eediot...other girls wud gladly spit on ur grave
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by shizzle11(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
And then she jhad to commit. Suicide cos her love wasn't reciprocated. Well, na she sabi......mtcheeewww
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by emmabest2000(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Too B A D

1 Like

Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by mej67: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
y is this not on front page cry
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by pleep(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
mej67: y is this not on front page cry
Why should this be on the front page?

Hundreds of Nigerian children die each day of curable diseases and you are here crying about this nonsense, olodo.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by Daresh(f): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
claremont:
What offence did he commit?!

Abi o! I don't see the boys crime in this matter. She should have left him. As dias it may seem she would have gotten over him with time!
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Its very obvious that this girl had a psychological problem after being r*ped, abused etc, its easy to call her names but she needed help and its quite unfortunate she didn't get any, suicide is selfish but most times these people don't even know what they do.
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by pleep(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
i dont see how she was so inlove with a guy who raped her
Re: Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man by BeingAkorede(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Controversy over Death -Suicide or Murder ?

In October 2013, Rabiya Khan filed a petition in the High
Court, claiming that her daughter was murdered. “Rabiya
feels the investigation was not done properly. If you go by
the medical opinion and other evidence, it would indicate
something is missing as far as suicide is concerned. Jiah
Khan’s case is apparently a case of murder,” Dinesh Tiwari,
Ms. Rabiya’s lawyer told a leading News agency.

The Petition read "The Petitioner states that initially they all
were in the dark as to what led to her daughter taking
drastic step of committing suicide. Until recently the
Petitioner thought that her daughter had committed suicide
and the Police were really doing their job in the best
possible manner. However, after collecting the photograph
of the Deceased which were taken on the date of incident
and which were not available to the Petitioner until recent
past, that she started believing that the Respondent has not
only done shoddy investigation but also the present case
could be a case of murder of her daughter. More so, after
being informed by the well wisher of the Deceased and after
discovering certain letters and correspondences exchanged
by and between the Deceased and the Accused i.e. Mr.
Sooraj Pancholi, she was highly shocked to understand that
the ill treatment and the continuous harassment and the
subsequent betrayal committed by the Accused had lead to
death of her daughter, if the case is not of Murder,” read the
petition.

Graphic Pictures of Jiah's dead body were released by
Rabiya, which clearly indicated some foul play, suggesting
that she may have been strangled by a belt and then her
body hung from the ceiling fan. Strange marks can be seen
around Jiah's neck, the source of which cannot be
identified. Also marks were found on her forearm as if it
was grasped tightly by someone, to subdue a struggling
Jiah. Rabiya Khan has directly pointed fingers at the
Pancholi's. The matter is presently in court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Emotional Rush / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.