Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum (15220 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2013
Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State yesterday formally announced his withdrawal from the Northern States Governors Forum (NSGF).
The Governor who bared his mind on the crisis currently rocking the Nigeria Governors forum at a press conference held in Makurdi said the controversy at the last election of the NGF has polarized the unity of the 19 northern governors.

He said this is because the governors no longer trust themselves following what transpired at the election saying he aligns himself with the position taken by Malam Isa Yuguda of Bauchi to pull out of the NSGF.

Yuguda of Bauchi had last week announced that he was pulling out of the NSGF saying he could no longer attend the meeting of the forum until those that defied the agreement of the forum to vote Governor Jonah Jang explain why they did not abide by the resolution of the forum.

Suswam expressed disgust at the level of betrayal by some of his colleagues in the north who he said consensually adopted Governor Jang but turned out to be treacherous at the end of the day.

“The northern governors’ forum is polarized because it is no longer conducive for us to sit as one in such meeting where a collective decision is taken and some people go out to do something else. We no longer trust ourselves,” Suswam stressed.

He reiterated his commitment to the Governor Jang led faction of the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF), insisting that Jang remains the rightful chairman of the forum.
He said Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state exhibited the highest level of desperation and that “anybody else parading himself as such is deceiving himself”, he said.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/politics/56880-suswam-pulls-out-of-northern-governors-forum

13 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Feedmemore(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2013
2015 is beginning to take shape...need i say more?
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by pistol: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2013
That's cool.
Let's balk anise the north via NGF.
Jonathan supporters and governors of goodwill to the right,
Boko haram and devils incarnate governors to the left.
Breeze don d blow and we are seeing fowl yansh

18 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by princesammmy: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2013
So you are from the north before?

4 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by firstolalekan(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2013
so, how will that solve me problem
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Janiobi(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin They don they Go 1 by 1 grin tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by niyivasaz(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2013
ori won daru!

Buncha idiotas angry

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Geomac: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2013
OK, no problem.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more: 2015 is beginning to take shape...need i say more?
nop.
And yeah, say there is no vacancy in Aso Rock come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Babaofor(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2013
stories dat touch

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2013
firstolalekan: so, how will that solve me problem
You alone can solve your problem.
Now modify your post.

1 Like

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by stebell(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2013
2015 I see Fresher Air on de Horizon.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Afrocatalyst: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2013
Good for him o. Join the winning team.

1 Like

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2013
Good...Next up, the near-unexistent southern govs forum.
All Govs should face the mandate given to them by their electorate.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2013
Fuccking perverts and virgin seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by sayso: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2013
The last ones left will be declared as the traitor.GEJ that will not happen.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by 3ace(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Expectedly. so I'm not surprised. If una like make una dey kill una sef. I know say na una interest una dey fight for.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Ok.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by terenzo: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2013
suswam is a big pig, and just bein loyal to his oga at the top
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Fogman(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2013
2015 here we come!
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by DobleO7: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2013
Governor Gabriel Suswam should have known before now that the word TRUST does not exist in the game of Politriks.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by AbuMikey(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2013
American Movie
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Ajasnoop: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2013
From now on the Northern governors go dey waka with one one leg

1 Like

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by dj187: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2013
So Governor suswam abi swamsea expected governor Rotimi amaechi to backdown in an election he rightfully won jst because GEJ's choice was jang, He should as well advice nigerians to 4get about june 12 and curse MKO Abiola 4 refusing to backdown on his mandate & for being desperate

10 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by buzor(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Good for jona, bad for rotimi

1 Like

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by gbanikiti(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Goodluck to him! grin
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by bknight: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Same distrust between the electorates and you.

You agreed to provide amenities and jobs and revamp agriculture. You got there and you're doing something else.

That's how much it hurts. You are just withdrawing, the electorates have withdrawn long ago undecided

7 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by olusola2bello: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2013
How does dat add bread to my table....every gov to his tent. Now the 2015 elections kick off. U govs can't conduct a free election n accept d results n yet u want 170m nigerians to trust u?.....

1 Like

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Inik(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2013
Good move, it is high time the Middle belt states pulled out of the northern forum after all they've not benefitted much from being part of the northern bloc. The hausa-fulani oppression of the middle belt must end!

11 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by ukpaku: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2013
suswan the least perform northern governor that has been tormentin all the primary skul teacher's in his state. His only achievment was the importation of pig.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Madawaki01(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2013
tpacalipse: Fuccking perverts and virgin seekers.
u'r an i.diot

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness / Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.