Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum (15169 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by firstolalekan(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:

You alone can solve your problem.
Now modify your post.

go call olopka na
it is ME not MY. prick!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2013
undecidedThe race has begun
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Agbalanze(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Wow! I think am enjoying this game!!
2015 loading............
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by texaco1: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:

nop.
And yeah, say there is no vacancy in Aso Rock come 2015.
yes ooooo,tell them make dem know.
the handwritting and the message is clearly visible for all to see and read but not for all to understand

1 Like

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by overdrive(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2013
African magic/wonder d more u look .....
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by mexxy1(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2013
I believe from the utterances and actions of the governors in the Gov. Jonah Jang camp, that Gov. Rotimi Amaechi won the election clearly as they have both admitted that some of their colleagues breached the agreement of the NSGF meaning, Gov. Jang was betrayed and Gov. Amaechi won.
Now we know, so please governors, focus on your states now.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2013
The word trust has no meaning to their master whose bidding they do.His campaing posters and gingles of 2011 will definitely come back to hunt him.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by texaco1: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2013
luchy34: undecidedThe race has begun
it is almost over ,whoever clinches the pdp ticket will be the next president
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by ayusco85(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2013
All man for himself. 2015 will be bloody. I can see the future from now
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by odogwux(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Igboro ti daru
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by kbdrim(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Suswam will do anything for Jonathan because he thinks thats the only way he can remain relevant beyond 2015. This is a dude with a forged GCE certificate talking about trust. he knows he has no political future without the support of the idoma's (David Mark)in benue and since he can't get support from his TIV brothers with Sen Akume and Gemade holding fort, he thinks licking GEJ's arse will make him remain relevant
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Super1759: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2013
Somewhere in south south, amaechi Must be smiling heavily...
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by bknight: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2013
Those saying 2015 picture is now clear don't know what Nigerian politics is.

In less than 6months we have seenn so much happen in d polity. 2015 elections is still over 18months away. There's still more reshuffling to come. Even the current polarizations will still change. The game will take a different turn. More twist & turns. The real show will begin when/if APC finally gets registered. The heat will be so hot GEJ will remove his hat, tinubu will pull off his agbada with boxers & singlet left, buhari will forget to pray 5times a day, tunde bakare won't remember bible verses anymore. Dirty showdown!

Its still loading...You have seen nothing yet. cool

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by daywatcher: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2013
Work of Jonathan, as they say, an empty sack cannot stand
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Paulonminyi: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2013
Suswan is completin his 8years as a Gov of Benue state and his ambition is 2 contest 4 Senate comes 2015. If Suswan is stil in PDP he can't get d ticket cos Senator Gamade is stil comin out. D same tin happen 2 Formal Gov Akume.HE join ACN and he won. Suswan is headin 2 ACN, even dis his second tenure is D.MARK dat gave him Idoma people. PDP dnt ve ground in zone A.andB. Only D. Mark zone C dat d ve ground. If Suswan is pursuin His political career he must join ACN if nt Gamade wil show him pepe. NGF is just a comonflag

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by HAH: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2013
I think it is suswam that needs northern governor forum and not vice versa.

Of what relevance is he. My major problem with this so called middle belters is their hypocrisy, when a northerner is in power they are northerners, when a southerner is in power they go with the south. That is why they are irrelevant in the political equation.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by christ4mi(f): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2013
Inik: Good move, it is high time the Middle belt states pulled out of the northern forum after all they've not benefitted much from being part of the northern bloc. The hausa-fulani oppression of the middle belt must end!
I guess u r referring to Only Plateau and Benue. Cos they rest like Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi and Kwara will never pull out. Go and do a little research.

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Cholison(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Our God is on the throne. That ungodly association shall be scattered by the Almighty. Gradually we shall be liberated from the shackles of these cabals.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2013
freedomisgood: My dear people, lovers of truth and people of good will; i am here to creat the awareness to those who never heard and to share good news with those who might love to accept. I'm urging all my fellow good people of Biafra, lovers of freedom and haters of corruption to tune/log in to: "www.radiobiafra.co" which headquartered in london and broadcast live daily by7:00pm (london time) and 8:00pm (nig. time). The remarkable thing about the radio is that you can download the previous broadcast and listen to it again! for more info; join us on skype or facebook on: radio biafra london. Thank you all!!!!
Go away with your Biafra joor
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Inik(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2013
christ4mi:
I guess u r referring to Only Plateau and Benue. Cos they rest like Nassarawa, Niger, Kogi and Kwara will never pull out. Go and do a little research.
Loking at it from a religious and ethnic perspective Kogi, nassarawa, Taraba, kwara are predominantly Christian and non-hausa/fulani states by population. It wouldn't be a difficult task for these states to come together and unite under one umbrella.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by goodtalk(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Who cares! Imagine supporting a looser and puntificating on the fact that others refused to vote for him, gominor! Are u blind? Thus jang exude confidence!! Who votes for people like that? Hissssssssss
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by texaco1: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2013
kbdrim: Suswam will do anything for Jonathan because he thinks thats the only way he can remain relevant beyond 2015. This is a dude with a forged GCE certificate talking about trust. he knows he has no political future without the support of the idoma's (David Mark)in benue and since he can't get support from his TIV brothers with Sen Akume and Gemade holding fort, he thinks licking GEJ's arse will make him remain relevant
so what is wrong in him protecting and or trying to secure his political interest
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by kbdrim(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2013
texaco1:
so what is wrong in him protecting and or trying to secure his political interest
Nothing wrong at all..just don't tell us its abt trust issues..he isn't trustworthy himself
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by slimghost(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2013
dj187: So Governor suswam abi swamsea expected governor Rotimi amaechi to backdown in an election he rightfully won jst because GEJ's choice was jang, He should as well advice nigerians to 4get about june 12 and curse MKO Abiola 4 refusing to backdown on his mandate & for being desperate

Dumbo! His anger is the betrayal. The Northern Governors forum agreed on a consensus candidate but Aliyu and co went behind and betrayed them. Lets call a spade a spade. Betrayal is evil.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Ricmayak1: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2013
As if gov Suswam knows my next line of action. I am planning to pull out of my state & country because I do not trust my fellow citizen & particularly, my government
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2013
princesammmy: So you are from the north before?

R u Nigerian?? No o, Benue is from d south-south
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by moodswing(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2013
I pulled out of ACN, when it became obvious that not only will I have to content with Liars and people of questionable intents and characters, but also
sympathizers of terrorist.

Suswan don't like liars, he's decided to pull out and become a true nationalist.
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by senatorbayor(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Who is decieving who
Who knows if he actually voted for amaechi only to come out openly and denounce the NGF and allign self with JANH for fear of OGA at the top.
If they had adopted a consensus candidate, was there need for voting again? Its a shame that ppl of such calibre could be behaving like kids.
The question is
Did he vote?
Why voted if you had a consensus?
How do we know who he voted for?
Why not abstain from voting so as to affirm that a candidate had been appointed?
What he shud understand is that NGF is not a micro organ of PDP hence they can't impose their annointed DAD (jang) on other electorate of whom all are equals
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by senatorbayor(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2013
Who is decieving who?
Who knows if he actually voted for amaechi only to come out openly and denounce the NGF and allign self with JANG for fear of OGA at the top.
Result claimed 19 voted for ameachi only for 19 to queue behind JANG.
The hearts of Naija pitician is d most decietful above all thing
If they had adopted a consensus candidate, was there need for voting again? Its a shame that ppl of such calibre could be behaving like kids.
The question is
Did he vote?
Why voted if you had a consensus?
How do we know who he voted for?
Why not abstain from voting so as to affirm that a candidate had been appointed?
What he shud understand is that NGF is not a micro organ of PDP hence they can't impose their annointed DAD (jang) on other electorate of whom all are equals
Re: Suswam Pulls-out Of Northern Governors Forum by HAH: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2013
Inik:
Loking at it from a religious and ethnic perspective Kogi, nassarawa, Taraba, kwara are predominantly Christian and non-hausa/fulani states by population. It wouldn't be a difficult task for these states to come together and unite under one umbrella.

So kwara,kogi and nasarawa have christians predominantly ?

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling On Taraba Guber Election Ongoing: Live Updates / Why Is It Always Difficult For Many State Governors To Pay Worker Salaries??? / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.