Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency (14620 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by dridowu: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2013
JAGABAN 1

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by stopit: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2013
yetunsbay: thats wot u call oppositn to wake d opponent
but it is not right to criticize ur country abroad,civilize people from civilize countries don't do this.tinibu is only looking for cheap popularity and whether he criticize or not if Buhari becomes d presidential candidate for APC dey will lose shamelessly.Failure APC and their sympatizers

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by lacasa: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2013
All dis President does now, is to be replying critics n thee likes from Nnorth,South, East, West.

This pple no get Work ne? angry
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by DIVINE78: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2013
50calibre: I wonder why that man hasn't been assassinated yet. Not only did he loot us dry, he also a nuisance, flaunting his loot and disturbing our ears.
FYI Tinubu is in an opposition party and therefore the govt in power can kick his arse if he has sketeton in his cupboard. He was in dragged CCB but left the place undented. Where are other former governors today? Can you mention the name of your own state? Shame dey catch you?
I'm from Benue but now an adopted S Westerner by the virtue of my long stay in Lagos and I won't say anything to denigrate people that have been so good as friends and host.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by rman: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2013
pistol: That tinubu is a tissue of lies.
We the masses know him.
Let 2015 come and we the masses will put him where he truly belongs.
Don't have much to say,
The PDP's rebuttal to his jamboree in london was epic and a master class

Ist to comment again.
Baba God u too much o oshe.
Dancing alingo

Has Tinubu come to claim he will be contesting in 2015 for an electoral post?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2013
DIVINE78: So so funny and surprising how the Igbos abandoned the party founded by their psuedo hero, APGA to start romancing with the party in govt. They can't survive a year under an independent political party as found in the SW yet the want to cede from Nigeria. Bunch of gullible herds. Biafra my foot.

It's so sad that at 35 years of age, your Brain cells have refused to develop beyond that of a 6 year old. That's what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by gbanikiti(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

It's so sad that at 35 years of age, your Braun cells have refused to develop beyond that of a 6 year old. That's what you get when contraceptives fail.
WTF IS BRAUN CELLS?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by PeterKbaba: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2013
Am tired of seeing this Okupe and Abati fellow try to justify their pay, must they always catch cold every time the guys at ACN sneezes?
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by stebell(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2013
malawi101:

APC aka. Amoured Personel Carrier is no mini party, it the opposition party we've yearned for. Death to pdp
who and yu yearned for dis "mini" APC? Wake up frm ur slumber jare.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by thirty(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2013
speedyboi: Why must he say such a thing in the first instance? Outside the country!
Mtchw, he carried the stupid propaganda they play in Nigeria to Uk. Issorai. He is only disgracing himself; cos when the western media comes with their own propanga based on what he said, He will know what to say and what not to say next time! I wonder why Nigerians just like to wash their white garments in public just to score irrevant points. What exactly is the purpose of disapproving GEJ in the Uk? Will they impeach him? Mtchw. Ode oshi!

If that is what Mr Tinubu said in London, I think the man is economical with the truth. The whole world know the full truth about the economic situation of our country, Nigeria. let the Mr President narrates his true side of the story not the false mid-term report.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2013
malawi101:

APC aka. Amoured Personel Carrier is no mini party, it the opposition party we've yearned for. Death to pdp
fool! Is that the type of opposition we yearn for? What does it potray showing the nekedness of your country to foreigners. POLITICAL BIGOT!!!
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by eahk(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2013
We Nigerians..we are the architect of our own misfortune.
Tinubu is a liar..fine but what he said about Jonathan's inability is it true or not?
Why am I even asking..no be all of us dey inside am dey feel am so.
He doesn't need to even say it..Nigeria has never had it this bad.
Fact is they respect him and his opinion enough to want to listen to him speak..liar or not..na una sabi..at least he didn't pay to be invited to address the House

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by sambos994(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2013
DIVINE78: So so funny and surprising how the Igbos abandoned the party founded by their psuedo hero, APGA to start romancing with the party in govt. They can't survive a year under an independent political party as found in the SW yet the want to cede from Nigeria. Bunch of gullible herds. Biafra my foot.

What does this have to do with igbos?
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2013
immaturity at its peak. Is it those at the UK that would vote for Apc?
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by kreamidiva(f): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Whether tinubu lied o or doyin okupe lied no be my concern.wetin i wan talk be say we are in a democratic setting where there is freedom of expression whether in lies or in truth. BTW,doyin u sef no dey lie cool
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by visalo: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2013
Tinubu is a common criminal, let move ahead and forget about this thief.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by dboye(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2013
cool with what is practice in acn it's obvious Tinubu dosent understand what democracy is or maybe he is just pretending not to know.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2013
Haaaa Tinubu you can lie oooo.

The internal royal rumble in APC don dey make this man to missyarn.

APC is almost dead on arrival,I can wait for its final burial ceremony.

CPC will definately pull out,mark my words.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by viyon02: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2013
50calibre: I wonder why that man hasn't been assassinated yet. Not only did he loot us dry, he also a nuisance, flaunting his loot and disturbing our ears.
dont worry he will soon die, all the innocent blood will soon cry for justice. I hate that man more than the devil.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by mariong(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2013
TheRealYemi: Am tired of seeing this Okupe and Abati fellow try to justify their pay, must they always catch cold every time the guys at ACN sneezes?
Last time i checked lie abi na liar mohammed was complaining about his flu to Abati. I am most certain he's tired of getting drenched.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Everyday we keep hearing accusations btw PDP and its oppositions, going back and forth. Nigerian politics is irritating. They should even have a boxing ring. Gosh
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by everyday: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2013
Its all politics joor
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by HonKontigi: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2013
Hate him or like him, Tinubu is a shrewd politician. As a master political tactician, he routed PDP in SW. In 2011 Gej had to enter into a pact with Tinubu for the crucial SW votes. Whether we like it or not, nobody can win in the SW without Tinubu- and without SW votes u cant win the presidential election. Tinubu is indeed the kingmaker.
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by kingblosky: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Everyday New English , new Vocab .. Today own na " political razzmatazz"; wetin tomorrow own go be ? .. Up PDP ..; ACN go back to school or go recruit Patrick Obahiagbon or Chris Okotie !!! !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by sunstyle(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
do unto others what u want others 2 do 2 u,do u knw dat Tinubu is someone's father? Let pdp assassinate ur father fist bf4 tinubu since dat is what u want.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by PointB: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tinubu lied? So what?

What's lying to a certificate forger, identity thief, bastard, drug baron, etc etc?

Abeg free the thief biko. Tell us something new!
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by ifihearam: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
can you ever separate or differentiate a yoruba man with LIES ??

IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by ikweremilitant: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Treasured-Glory:
Na wah o
so all this tinubus trechery is becos gejs administration atempted to probe him of his source of weath nd d ones stolen frm lagosians.tinubu go to hell
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by ifihearam: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
gbanikiti: Tinubu Lied in London, Presidency Says

THE Presidency on Thursday accused former Lagos State governor and leader of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Senator Bola Tinubu, of lying over his remarks at an event in London where he presented President Goodluck Jonathan as incapable of tackling the challenges confronting the country.

Addressing a news conference in Abuja on Thursday, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, noted that at a time Tinubu's new political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) was battling unsuccessfully to produce a new set of leadership, Tinubu was in London telling lies about the Jonathan's administration.

Saying that government has noted "several inconsistencies, political razzmatazz and utter falsehoods contained in the address," Okupe said Tinubu's remarks were not only wide off the mark but betrayed the hypocrisy "for which the national leader of ACN and his party have become very well known."

He said that the ACN leader's claim that "everyone claims to be democratic but not everyone is faithful to his or her word," was "a clear case of self-indictment," arguing that "any keen and discerning observer of Nigeria's democracy will attest that Senator Tinubu and his ACN are completely lacking in democratic temper."

Okupe remarked that the ACN as a party was not only undemocratic but blatantly autocratic and makes no pretenses about it, saying "it is clear that ACN leadership's understanding of democracy is tainted and skewed by his undemocratic mindset, which has seen him exert authoritarian control over the party. With such disposition, it is easy to understand his warped and defective reading of the democratic situation in Nigeria."

According to the Presidential aide, that paper that Nigeria under the leadership of Jonathan was a dysfunctional democracy was not only the height of ignorance but equally of unbridled mischief.

He added: "Tinubu must be talking of an imaginary Nigeria not the Nigeria we all know and live in. His submission on our democracy is nothing but wild conjecture, completely unrelated to reality.

"For the records, the Nigerian democracy is robust, vibrant and unattenuated. Unlike the ACN chieftain would have us believe, Nigerian democracy does not stand in any dark.

http://m.naij.com/news/37129.html

I HEAR THAT ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by slimghost(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2013

Aint you a fool for life sir? What brought about IGBOS in this discussion again?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tinubu didnt lie. he was stating the truth. only the foolish will believe that the retardeen is governing well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola / Lauretta Onochie Declared Membership Of APC In 2016 Not 2021 / Bandits Release 7 Victims To Raise Over N20m Ransom For Others In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.