Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72122 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by v3: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2009
INFL @ this topic. . .

The second i started this "thread". . .months ago, it was locked & trashed minutes later!! I do feel there's alot of pot-bellied" chicks on here that don't like this particular topic!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by traveldude: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
well they just eat too much, and they like eating chicken at Mr Biggs, guys knows what I mean!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by galatico(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ijekuje ti poju!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
Why do Nigerian men look like they could be 20month pregnant lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by chic2pimp(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
galatico:

Ijekuje ti poju!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by traveldude: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ EBONY EYES, MEN DO HAVE THAT,COS IT IS THE TRADITION, LETS GO BACK TO HISTORY HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN A ROMAN WOMAN HAVE BELLY LIKE YOU GILRS HERE?, IT IS BECAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH, CHOP HERE AND THERE , AND NO EXCERCISE NOTHING !!!!, AS FOR ME IF ANY GIRL IS LIKE MUMMY WATER AND HAVE BELLY THEN SHE IS GIVEN AUTO RED CARD IN MY DAIRY, !!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by chic2pimp(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
traveldude:

@ EBONY EYES, MEN DO HAVE THAT,COS IT IS THE TRADITION, LETS GO BACK TO HISTORY HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN A ROMAN WOMAN HAVE BELLY LIKE YOU GILRS HERE?, IT IS BECAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH, CHOP HERE AND THERE , AND NO EXCERCISE NOTHING !!!!, AS FOR ME IF ANY GIRL IS LIKE MUMMY WATER AND HAVEY BELL THEN SHE IS GIVEN AUTO RED CARD IN MY DAIRY, !!!!!!!
Abeg make una kill person for NL jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
traveldude:

@ EBONY EYES, MEN DO HAVE THAT,COS IT IS THE TRADITION, LETS GO BACK TO HISTORY HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN A ROMAN WOMAN HAVE BELLY LIKE YOU GILRS HERE?,  IT IS BECAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH, CHOP HERE AND THERE , AND NO EXCERCISE NOTHING !!!!, AS FOR ME IF ANY GIRL IS LIKE MUMMY WATER AND HAVE BELLY THEN SHE IS GIVEN AUTO RED CARD IN MY DAIRY, !!!!!!!
So its ok for men to look like they might be carrying octupulets but a woman has to be lynched if she dares gain weight? Double standard much? undecided

P.S. Since when did Roman women represent Nigerian women in history? They both have a completely different shapes undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by traveldude: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
kill person, well that will be you girls with big belly yeah?,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by traveldude: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
BUT YOU GIRLS LOVE THAT BIG BELLY , COS THAT IS WHY YOU RUN TO ABUJA TO DATE THOSE BIG BELLY SENATORS, SEE IN ALL HONESTY BIG TOMMY FOR A LADY IS DISFIGURING
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
traveldude:

BUT YOU GIRLS LOVE THAT BIG BELLY , COS THAT IS WHY YOU RUN TO ABUJA TO DATE THOSE BIG BELLY SENATORS, SEE IN ALL HONESTY BIG TOMMY FOR A LADY IS DISFIGURING
You think those girls love those "senators" they are doing what they have to do to survivenot that im supporting activity undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by traveldude: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
GOOD TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU, BUT STILL DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO FOR MONEY?,

YEAH WE CAN'T COMPARE ROMAN WOMEN WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN, BUT THE TRUTH REMAIN THAT VIRTUALLY 90% NIGERIAN LADIES LOOKS UP TO THESE MODELS ABRAOD EVEN IF THEY WANT TO URINATE!!!, THIS THING HAS BECOME RAMPANT SINCE THE INTRODUCTION OF HITV , BET IT WITH ME YOU ALSO WHAT E!! ON HITV
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Now what now?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by TheSeeker(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2009
Too many abortions
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Oct 01, 2009
lmao!!

what a way to generalize.
my belly is far from protruding. lol
maybe the ones AFTER having children.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by chic2pimp(m): 2:09am On Oct 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Too many abortions
Not only dat. Too much Isiewu and odeku as well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Kunbee: 2:24am On Oct 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Too many abortions

chic2pimp:

Not only dat. Too much Isiewu and odeku as well.

Na una know pass mschew
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by CrudeOil2(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2009
Too much blowjobs. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LAX89(m): 2:58am On Oct 01, 2009
Answer is simple; Bad nutrition (Mostly Carbs and fried food daily) + not much of physical activity besides 'Kabuki dance'. Some of them can drink 6 bottles (those big ones) of beer in one joint, and then complain that the beer in that joint is not cold enough that you people should go to another joint where their beer is colder.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by chic2pimp(m): 3:16am On Oct 01, 2009
LAX89:

Answer is simple; Bad nutrition (Mostly Carbs and fried food daily) + not much of physical activity besides 'Kabuki dance'. Some of them can drink 6 bottles (those big ones) of beer in one joint, and then complain that the beer in that joint is not cold enough that you people should go to another joint where their beer is colder.
Abegii make una no make laughter kill person jare grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. Some of em' do drink 10-12 bottles of adeku @ a go.

Kunbee:

Na una know pass mschew
Na the truth u talk dia jare and you too no say na true. wink wink cool.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Kunbee: 3:54am On Oct 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

Na the truth u talk dia jare and you too no say na true. wink wink cool.

If u say so
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by ploduwa(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2009
Dinner is served ur ladyship,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
no blame our girls jo,na the economy cause am,how dem no go get big belle wen most of dem na so so carbohydrates dem dey chop,wot do you expect to see in a girl dat eats akpu,eba,pounded yam,boil cassava,maize and all others all through the year. Abeg leave our girls alone jo,the thing even beta self,he go dey make guys to dey enter naija girls wey no wan do back style to dey enter dem from the back grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by fitzmayowa: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ post, i think those who go fat have the tendency to be grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Anabel(f): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2009
lack of grape, they don't even know fruit, how will they know grape
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
The Nigerian guys arent Tyson Beckford or Tyrese fit either lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
Men are generally fitter than girls.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
michelin89:

Men are generally fitter than girls.
I can assure you that the ones running their mouth in here are not lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
52 pages for a stupid topic like this?
na wa oo. embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
THE AMAKA:

52 pages for a stupid topic like this?
na wa oo. embarassed

And you have just made it a post longer. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2009
girl, shut up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by martinosi: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2009
Hmm thats just a common general assumption.
Here is a nigerian girl i know, have not seen her
in a while but i can testify her stomach is smooth
and flat like an athlete lol!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.