Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp (1593 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp by blackmale1: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2013
RIP to these NANS comrades..May God grant their families the fortitude to bear this loose.Its sad how these comrades lost their lives,and even worse still how their remains was handled by the road safety corp,they were all dumped in the pick-up van like some animals.

I must use these avenue to highlight the way the road safety corp handle corpses and the injured,they just dump human beings in their vans like they are criminals "even criminals deserve better" May i say that these menace goes on all over the country. In a civilised society Ambulance should be used to convey accident victims.

Re: NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp by ajasbaba(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2013
VERY VERY BAD WAY OF TREATING THE DEAD.DO THEY WANT TO TELL US THAT THEY DONT HAVE AMBULANCE OR IS IT because THEY ARE CHILDREN OF NOBODY IN THE SOCIETY,IF IT WERE A SENETORS CHILD NOW YOU WILL EVEN SEE EXCESS AMBULANCE THERE,EVERY THING IN THIS COUNTRY DOSE NOT STOP TO AMUSE ME. R.I.P OT THE DEAD.
Re: NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp by Maxymilliano(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2013
black male:
In a civilised society Ambulance should be used to convey accident victims

Ambulance is used to convey accident victims, but pick-up trucks is used to evacuate dead bodies of victims, afterall, the dead stay dumb. grin

Same way Damino Damoche was conveyed to the morgue after he was felled by assassins bullet...

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of 2 Water Works.....pics / PDP Hails Alleged Defection Of Gov Amaechi And Loyalists To APC. / Igbo Should Bid For 2015 Presidency.....balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.