Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind (1152 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / All D Good Gals Already Taken ??? / What Are D Good Qualities U Would Like Ur Future Hubby/wifey To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by Dmouthed(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
I have a lady I love so much n she love me too, She has all the good qualities of a marriable woman and she is doing well carreer wise, but she does not have the physical structure of a woman I had in mind.
Now my Biggest fear is infidelity in marriage, I don't wanna do that at all, but if I go ahead to marry her, that which I fear may happen but if I leave her, I don't know if I will find a woman that will return my love and respect me too.

Married men and women pls I need ur advise?
Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
D-mouthed:
I have a lady I love so much n she love me too, She has all the good qualities of a marriable woman and she is doing well carreer wise, but she does not have the physical structure of a woman I had in mind.
Now my Biggest fear is infidelity in marriage, I don't wanna do that at all, but if I go ahead to marry her, that which I fear may happen but if I leave her, I don't know if I will find a woman that will return my love and respect me too.

Let me first ask you. Are u a complete/perfect man in terms of physique, finance, emotions etc?
Am very sure u aint! So y did u ask her out in d first place and you are now in love with her so much?
Didnt u see d physical structure be4 u asked her out? And if she just developed d stature, why didnt u caution her when she was developing it if u truly love her?
The same way you see a clause in ds lady is d same way she sees a clause in you but due to d true love she has for you, she has decided to keep it to herself in order not to hurt you.
U cant find a perfect woman that has everything u want in a woman out there
You may not know d value of ds lady until u lose her.
If the structure is wot she can work on , help her with love and if dre is no solution, deal with it cool cool

2 Likes

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by Caracta(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
The world is surely coming to an end soon.
Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by numericalguy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
See who is talking. Why don't you look yourself in the mirror and start analyzing yourself.
The girl sef should have come to nairaland to complain about your yeye English..
OP, what the feck is Marriable?
Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by LoveAmaka: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
D-mouthed:

I truly appreciate your honesty for a number of reasons. The first thing you should know is that we eat with our eyes first. However, love is the only thing that can endure and withstand the test of time. You are among the lucky people in the world who can actually say they have found true love. What is the physical structure that you want? Is she over weight, has one leg and one arm, short, tall. If the physical structure something that she can change? If the answer is yes then you don't have a problem. If the answer is no, then you have to decide whether your undying love for her is worth more than the physical structure. The fact that you could love her despite the physical structure says to me that she is really a woman to hold on to. Love should keep you home. Don't marry her if you plan on cheating on her...don't make her a miserable wife please.

1 Like

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by timpaker(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
@OP
I share your plight man because I'm in such a relationship. Often times you here your friend saying stuff about her like "how's your smallie?", "your babe no get nyash, how u dey take survive?" "David and Goliathe" etc.
But it doesn't matter, as long as you love her and she loves you equally.
Yes, you might be tempted to cheat but the truth is its difficult to find someone who loves you dearly and sees no fault in your doing by taking you as a perfect man, not because you possess the right qualities to (physically or otherwise) but because she has come to accept you for who you are... Please do the vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Beauty will fade, physique will fade but love endureth forever. If this said lady has the quality you need in a wife like you have said, gives you peace of mind when you are together, settle down with her. If your cant cope with her phisique please dont hurt, leave her now that its early. Fellow your heart, that still small voice speaking to you.

1 Like

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
If you know you aren't physically attracted to her and think you will end up cheating on her,
then you need to leave her alone and let her find someone who will love and accept her the way she is.

1 Like

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by Dmouthed(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for the advice though! What I haven't made you is the fact that we met on FACEBOOK 2009 and we have been charting both on BBM, WHATSAPP and others, she has assisted me several times on accademic things since she knows some of the relevant lecturers in my department. Well she is so tall and big, that I like but she lacks the BACK side of the equation. I have actually been telling my mind I can deal with that but on the other side I feel incomplete because its not what I have always pictured and you know what happens when you look good as a guy and doing well, some kind of choice is always expected of you. I had been toasting since that 2009, of which she gave a condition that I must visit her in her house of which I did August 2012. And ever after she saw me she has been the one following up on me. We started going out late last year but the whole thing is going so fast, that's y I came up with this opinion-poll/suggestion! However, to those that have handled this issue like its their's God bless you and to others God bless u too and teach you to apply wisdom on serious things! Thanks once again!
Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by jmoore(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Are you a structural engineer?
Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by LoveAmaka: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
D-mouthed:
Thanks for the advice though! What I haven't made you is the fact that we met on FACEBOOK 2009 and we have been charting both on BBM, WHATSAPP and others, she has assisted me several times on accademic things since she knows some of the relevant lecturers in my department. Well she is so tall and big, that I like but she lacks the BACK side of the equation. I have actually been telling my mind I can deal with that but on the other side I feel incomplete because its not what I have always pictured and you know what happens when you look good as a guy and doing well, some kind of choice is always expected of you. I had been toasting since that 2009, of which she gave a condition that I must visit her in her house of which I did August 2012. And ever after she saw me she has been the one following up on me. We started going out late last year but the whole thing is going so fast, that's y I came up with this opinion-poll/suggestion! However, to those that have handled this issue like its their's God bless you and to others God bless u too and teach you to apply wisdom on serious things! Thanks once again!

You mean she has a small butt? All she has to do are squats and lunges with weights. That is so not an issue. Save yourself hard ache and just workout with her. You don't have a problem.

1 Like

Re: HAS All D Good Qualities Of A Marriable But NOT The Structure I Have In Mind by LoveAmaka: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
D-mouthed:

You mean she has a small butt? All she has to do are squats and lunges with weights. That is so not an issue. Save yourself hard ache and just workout with her. You don't have a problem.

www.loveamaka.com

(1) (Reply)

Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? / What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? / Sexy Dwarf! (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.