Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dont Stop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont Stop (1153 Views)

Dont Stop *joke* / "Dont Stop" / Dont Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Stop by olembe(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2006
A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an Englishman on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives.

"Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "and this morning she made me delicious crepes and she told me how much she adored me."

"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Italian responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love another man."

When the Englishman remained silent, the Frenchman smugly asked, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Once," he replied.

"Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"

"Don't stop."
Re: Dont Stop by micklplus(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2006
What a long night of passion- "dont stop dont stop pull up to the bumber babe"
Cheers cheesy
Re: Dont Stop by eveseh(f): 3:42am On May 20, 2006
lol funny lol lol lol lol lol,DONT STOP TILL U GET ENOUGH,lol

Re: Dont Stop by spikelord(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

This one is damn funny

grin grin grin
Re: Dont Stop by dondee2(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Good Handwritting / 69 / Make My Own Joke Website Under 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.