Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

“I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage (34563 Views)

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol You Are Not Lying- ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
OH NO SHE AINT
NOT WITH THOSE MISERABLE B00BZ
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
ITbomb: I no dey understand this sex symbol thing
I come ask my neighbor, him say sex symbol na person wey guys dey use him picture rub pr¡ck.
I come ask am , ok Wetin 'sexist girl award in Nollyhood' mean ? , him say na person wey ƒuck pass.
I wan ask , him dey correct?
MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Sanboy25: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
I don't find she acts as one... undecided
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by ITbomb(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
hornipipe: MUMU.
I was looking for a fool to quote me . Thanks for volunteering.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
ITbomb:
I was looking for a fool to quote me . Thanks for volunteering.
grin grin thanks for making me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
tiwa sweerie, pls tell dat to the fowls in my grandma's compound. i love ur music tho
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by seyi360(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Someone pls teach me how to open a thread

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Omobarca: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin of course you aren't. grin just wanted to say thank you for that 'love me x3' video sha. God punish that bald yellow son of a b. Nice ass u'v got.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by niytej(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
kulyie: if you dont want to appear as a sex symbol,cover up

the last time i checked actions speak louder than words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

its just like kim saying she isn't a sex object.that will be one of the most stewwwpeed things i will ever hear in my life.if you know you want men to see you beyond your breasts and vagina,cover up and carry yourself with respect,portray more intelligence in your words and music than sexually inclined songs,then we can start from there undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i wonder why she4 is crying over spilled milk anyway.na now you just remember say you no be sex object.why them no say ladies like asa be sex .the way you carry yourself is the way men and women will carry you
so, u're sayin' she's lyin' abt her comment ryt? By chance, may I ask if u had masturbated abt her b4? I wanna knw how she's a sex subject!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by ITbomb(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin I think u don dey find me trouble , e dey sweet u grin grin
hornipipe: grin grin thanks for making me laugh.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
ITbomb: grin grin I think u don dey find me trouble , e dey sweet u grin grin
nah, I was just looking for a laugh, I knew quoting you was gonna earn me one. grin
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by UyiIredia(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
All this people wey dey edit pics with all their talk-talk, na wa o!
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by DarkFive: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bunch of Haters in the building......what is the point of this thread?
Why don't we simply appreciate our Nigerian artistes and their Hustle!
I luv Tiwa, she is Hawt & her music makes so sense!
Stop hating guys
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
NOW THIS IS SEGZY >>>> [img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4682979988603431&pid=1.7[/img]

MODESTY IS SEGZY wink

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by saganuwa: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
you dress like one, you act like one, you sing like one and yet you dont wanna be called one. so typical of all these fake women.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
saganuwa: you dress like one, you act like one, you sing like one and yet you dont wanna be called one. so typical of all these fake women.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
can't really argue wiv this girl though...she said she's not a sex symbol and she want me to believe that right #Metchew!
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
She is beautiful.....I think she dresses well now sef
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by omanifrank(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
oh oh...lets wait and see
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by caukerzee(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dark Five: Bunch of Haters in the building......what is the point of this thread?
Why don't we simply appreciate our Nigerian artistes and their Hustle!
I luv Tiwa, she is Hawt & her music makes so sense!
Stop hating guys
I also love Tiwa, but it's absolutely propestrous for her to say she's not a se>< symbol
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Sirdy48(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
"i was like a tomboy when i was a kid" - every nigerian female celeb would hardly 4get to mention dat in dia interviews...no be only "Tomboy" una be, na "Tomgirl"...mtsw smh
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Foxylad: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
U lie wat of does sexy videos u produce wit artist who r u foolin, in flavour's video (baby i dy catch cold) wen he (flavour) kissed u r u sayin it wat nt real abeg tl dat 2 ur children wen u gve birth.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Rick9(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
[size=21pt] See Her Wide Mouth when she take dey vomit Nonsense, na she no even kukuma fine na she go dey open her body down cos she even manage sabi sing small. See head like bicycle seat.
Am not a sex symbol No na me come be the sex symbol. Rubbish.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Decryptor(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: NOW THIS IS SEGZY >>>> [img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4682979988603431&pid=1.7[/img]

MODESTY IS SEGZY wink
There Ȋ̝̊̅§ alotta frustration behind that smile
Back to the topic... Weneva i see Tiwa, i don't  a sex symbol but an ashewo symbol.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by boss1310(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
sorry dear but you ooze sex from your costumes and dance
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by dabrake(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
crackhaus: Tiwa you're a sex symbol whether you like it or not..
LWKM. you must accept it. it is a must.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by vivienobidike(f): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
she is a sex symbol as far as everyone is concerned. visit my blog www.suspenseandemotions..com for interesting stories
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rick9: See Her Wide Mouth when she take dey vomit Nonsense, na she no even kukuma fine na she go dey open her body down cos she even manage sabi sing small. See head like bicycle seat.
Am not a sex symbol No na me come be the sex symbol. Rubbish.
Guy if u see her face to face ur voice go crack. Dat hand wey u take design dis ur texts go freeze.
U dey far dey curse sexy girl.
Post ur girlfriend pix make I describe her in one word. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by otunba9ja: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
tpia@:
Even our igbo brothers wey no dey date yoruba, no go mind am if they're asked.

BROS, PLS CONFIRM IF UR IGBO BROTHERS DATE HAUSA GIRLS.....JUST CURIOUS TO LEARN
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by etochi11(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
LesbianBoy: UGLY GIRL!!! *spits* angry
. Ur babe fin pas tiwa? Go change ur name befor e go send u go prison and u knw its 14yrs

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by bokohalal(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
E dey do me like say many people dey get di meaning of SEX SYMBOL wrong from wetin I dey read since for here. Sex symbol no mean ashawo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo / BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.