Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

“I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage (34578 Views)

If You Call Me A Sex Symbol You Are Not Lying- ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by CooldudeY2J: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
How does this increase my CGP Mtchewwww make i go jack ACC 419.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Flygeriansteve: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tiwa wey her hips start from her ribs lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
niytej: so, u're sayin' she's lyin' abt her comment ryt? By chance, may I ask if u had masturbated abt her b4? I wanna knw how she's a sex subject!!! undecided
God forbid evil.how can i be masturbating with a picture of a female like me.

Dude you're very gross and perverted. shocked

you only presume i can do that because that is what you are capable of doing yourself :/
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Rick9(m): 1:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Pyrrho:
Guy if u see her face to face ur voice go crack. Dat hand wey u take design dis ur texts go freeze.
U dey far dey curse sexy girl.
Post ur girlfriend pix make I describe her in one word. Rubbish!
i dont have a girlfriend Ode
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Whoever said you were undecided
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by oesnac(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Noted[b][/b]
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Emoska(m): 5:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Na u talk am ooooo. Anyway just passing............ With great laugh.. Hahahahhahahohohohohhohhehehehhehehihihihihihhuhuhuhuh

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 15, 2013
undecided

Tiwa aint that hot.

Gimme dami adegbite anytime all day

grin
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by josiahriches(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2013
actions speak abeg, person like asa dont need to convince anybody yet she made her mark
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2013
There's nothing wrong with being a sex symbol. I wonder why she's shying away from that.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Tolufizzle(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2013
ITbomb:
I was looking for a fool to quote me . Thanks for volunteering.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2013
"HATERZ @ WORK"
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by micki83(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88: There's nothing wrong with being a sex symbol. I wonder why she's shying away from that.
I don't think ppl really understand her point tho.I don't think she's trying to say she offended by be regarded as sexy or even trying to claim that she isn't flattered by it.what I think she's simply saying is that she doesn't necessarily see herself as any special kind of beauty;she just implied that she sees herself as an ordinary,average girl(after d stage and videos),who wuldnt necessarily turn heads while walking on d street.she's just saying that she doesn't feel she's too "hot n sexy for" lol
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by lacosteIII(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2013
i love you @TIWA SAVAGE...no mind haters
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by kolamilan(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2013
the girl is overrated jor see her eyes like grasshopper own.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by elmagnifico411(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2013
tigonana: Sex symbol or not me dey find u.
na Bleep aymbol she be, no be sex symbol.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by zcoreman(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2013
you're nothing more than a hole.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by toprealman: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nne calm down kwanu, nobody said you are.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
I remember when she presented an award at Kora awards abi na Channel O sef.

Anyway she wore a body hugging full length white dress with a deep plunging neck line. Immediately she got on stage the screams of excitement were so loud.

The best part of the moment that day for me was the look on her face; incomprehensible utter surprise at the open admiration of her looks! It made me love her person.

There nothing sexier than a lady who does not comprehend her sex appeal!
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by deltakitchen: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
I DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHY SOME LADIES FIND IT HARD TO ACCEPT COMPLIMENT, ITS JUST LIKE SAYING TIWA SAVAGE IS A SYMBOL OF FEMININITY.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by profstar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sex symbol ko, sex alphabet ni, you and "toto-decay" we go still use stone purshoe u comot 4 our PURE COUNTRY
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by JJahzwill(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
She's a laid-back lady alright..... Cos wenever she comes 2 my manchonette, she lays back wyl I knack am akpako.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by tpia5: 3:09am On Jun 16, 2013
gbaky_floor: I remember when she presented an award at Kora awards abi na Channel O sef.

Anyway she wore a body hugging full length white dress with a deep plunging neck line. Immediately she got on stage the screams of excitement were so loud.

The best part of the moment that day for me was the look on her face; incomprehensible utter surprise at the open admiration of her looks! It made me love her person.

There nothing sexier than a lady who does not comprehend her sex appeal!

i think she doesnt want to be seen as a sex symbol, but rather, appreciated for her talent, not necessarily her sexiness.

moreso, she's educated, spent too much time studying to rely on "curves" to prove her worth.
Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by tpia5: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2013
here, for example

Re: “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage by tpia5: 3:22am On Jun 16, 2013
she also pulls off this look:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities At Chinedu Ikedieze's Dad Burial / Eniola Badmus Escapes Fire Outbreak In Her Home (Photos) / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.