Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? (1495 Views)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' / NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by Rosby(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2006
You had a child for a guy because he doesn't care you feel the best way to pay him back is to dump the little baby for him and walk away. Or keeping the child under somebody's elses care because you want to live as though you never had a child.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by mamaput(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2006
If a woman can think like that , the child is better of without her.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by Rosby(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2006
Surprisingly, is those kind of women that would want to identify with the child in the future and when the child neglects them they will cry most, singing bad news of the child.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by eveseh(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm,no it isnt da best i think undecided undecided
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by kimba(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2006
@Rosby
You had a child for a guy because he doesn't care you feel the best way to pay him back is to dump the little baby for him and walk away. Or keeping the child under somebody's elses care because you want to live as though you never had a child.

it is easy to find a woman
it is hard to find a woman who is also a mother.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by kemmy(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2006
The worst thing a woman can ever do to her self is abandon her child(ren) for any man, it's not worth it.

No real man should even ask that of you
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by beyunce(f): 9:09pm On May 24, 2006
Bad real Bad.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by mamaput(f): 9:35pm On May 24, 2006
come to think of it some kids are better of with the dad
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by Nia: 12:26am On May 25, 2006
I've seen and been around some really bad mothers, so if a woman doesn't think she can take proper care of the child and that the father can provide better for it, there's nothing wrong in letting him raise it. If it's for vicious reasons like "I will get back at him!" or something similar, then of course, it's unfair to the child if the father is a bad parent.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by LadyB(f): 1:34am On May 25, 2006
there fathers who can raise and take care of their child real good even better than some of this so called mother's.
who said it is only when the child stay with the mum that the child will have the best life.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by jaybaby(f): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2006
bad very bad
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by Kadeejah(f): 3:00am On Jun 24, 2006
hhhmmmmm diz iz exactly wut ma mom did undecided
i say itz da bes thing 4 me coz i aint dat bad. . .i gat 3 other sistaz nd ma dad raised us all by himself smiley
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by Eurphoria(f): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2006
[/quote][quote author=Rosby link=topic=13248.msg369299#msg369299 date=1148040287]

My response to that particular scenario is, if it out of spite she does this,then the baby is better off without her. If she can't cope and wants to off load the responsibility on the guy then it says alot about her stat of mind and the child is ultimately better off with the dad. At the end of the day there were two parties in the making of the offspring. If she wants to give the child to someone else then she is not the best person for the child and whatever her reasons, be it wanting to have a jetsett lifestyle or live it large, she certainly is doing the best thing by the child, whether the child is looked after like it deserves to be is left to her conscience and karma.

I could not leave my child to have the high life,my conscience will eat at me.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by mekoyo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2007
Nope, its not the best. It shows that the pain of bearing that child for nine months is not worth it. It means the child is worthless and should not be given regards.

I wont advice anyone to do this.
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by almondjoy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
Well, nothing strange otherwise we will not have all the orphans all over the world waiting for "placement" in homes or lot of troubled children around the globe.

Can't do that personally. The best I can do is to leave the child with my parents while I wander off.

Like most of you know, God gave us free will to do both positive and negative things in our lives. Everyone must make decisions in life--just be prepared to live with it.

No long talk. To each his or her own!
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by dot2002(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
i will never take the easy option
Re: Abandoning Your Child For The Father, Is It The Best? by mafolayomi(f): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2007
Well this actually happened to me, but thank God for d kind of father i had because he is late now (RIP) else it would not

have been easy atall the man tried abeg. And as for my mum thank God she too is late now if not i don promise muself

say i go show am but God don do d judgement now abi

(1) (Reply)

In The Labour Room With Pregnant Wife/Girlfriend / Do You Want To Live With Your Parents After Marriage? ( For The Guys Especially) / If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.