Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (46671 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by ignology: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Its very true, coogar is a living example grin grin
YOU AINT NEVER LIED GURL. A WALKING SPECIMEN grin grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by signalpower: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
i have told you guys to rent a 3 Bedroom apartment, so you can creep to the next available room without disturbing mama.i will never tell mama to go back, never
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by emmanuel4758(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
emmanuel4758: let me cough b4 i comment in dis joepidekally issue coh coh coh so d mother mean say when him husband dey di ck her she no shout how come dis shoutin become sin but waitooh wy women too dey shout self cuz na so my girl frnd dey shout anyhow small romance she go shout like person wey win lottery in heaven but but if na me ehh i go buy home theatre cuz d size of my di ck no girl wey i nyash wey no go shout
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Beautifulemi(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
slimyem: The couple shoud start shutting their door and let grandma handle the kids now that she's around or what else is she in the house for?
Someone also suggested soft music in the background to drown the oohs and aahs.
well said, exactly what i had in mind.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by kneatswan: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Men folk u.dats ur funeral.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by FBIolalusi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

it's not about addiction - it's about healthy living
don't mask your impotency with talks about addiction - you have a social responsibility to fulfill with your wife. there must be hundreds of herbal medicine that can cure your erëctile dysfunction - seek help before cancer destroys your prostates!

LMAO DIS DUDE IS MOUTHED. LOOOL
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

How come? undecided undecided

Were the other 5 ladies dead asleep or what? undecided undecided And even at that, there is no way you can make love to the lady without the others listening to both of you, unless off course you hyptonize them.

The guy na one minute man
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by PHAYOL81: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
MMotimo: How does it make any sense to leave the door open during lovemaking when the MIL is next door?

What is the meaning of that? If the door cannot be closed, it's time to move the games to a different turf/location. Every town has a hotel or you find cheaper alternatives like the back of your car.

Haba, have some respect naw! I wouldn't even leave the door open with a sibling next door not to talk of a mother. No child of mine should disrespect me that way o! Because I came to help them with their kids? Orisirisi. Kia, I don carry my bag, face my house angry

On point
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by temmysoremekun(f): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
In ds case d mothere has to leave ooo..its ur house oooo n ur mother inlaw cannot dictate wot happenes in ur house..which kind disrespect..abegiii jare..u must to make love ooooo if she is nt confortable she shd leave besides wetin she wan do for 2month..abegi ooooo na ur home ooo take charge ma broda
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
What is really wrong wit dat old woman?

1) what is her 2months mission in the house?

2) Is it that she doesnt want her daughter to be fucck by her own husband at her husband's will?

3) Is it that her old school punnany get sparked up each time her daughter is being fucck and she moans?

4) If her punnany gets sparked up by her daughter moans and she wants some action down there, is either she joins the action wit her daughter and SIL or better stil, let her be visiting wit old boy so that as her daughter moans/vibrates in dis room, she shld be moaning in the other room wit old boy simultaneously. This would make the entire house vibrate like epileptic patient.

5) To the couple, must u moan during sex? Na una type dey disturb neighbours wit excessive moaning. Learn how to fucck without moaning like por.n stars.

Frm dis post, am sure u guys vibrate d walls during d act.Just keep money to build person house if u crumble person walls during ur sex vibration cos ur landlord no go wan hear any excuse.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by ypeace: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: But bros, you can sacrifice 1 month of sex na. It's not too much.

1 mo.....? Kingbo..... Dats if he is nt a guy buh since u referred to him as BROS, abeg delete dat option
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
baby_123:

LMAO. Honestly, mama na vir*gin . Their are so many ways to avoid her hearing, if it is important to the wife. Loud music will work
you dey crase ohhhhhhhhh, loud music ke for night, abi na party u dey do
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Picomon(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr man, go play away match.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by badmeat(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Probably the mama husband don die since!the couple f**king will redmind her of her late husband,cheesy
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Brilliance9000: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
For your own house...See mumuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by grandlexuz(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
ilugunboy: 2 months is not too much....I dey go 2 yrs without doing the thing... cool

na who e fault say your wife ugly..
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by oesnac(m): 3:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Abeg close jare and d mama mind her biz
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by harmony940(m): 5:36am On Jun 16, 2013
Tell her that is your wife very politely to choose either u or her mother.....its az simple az that before things get out of hand,is either she choose her marraige or not,but please be very polite and tactfull,wish you the best.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Seehow: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2013
smiley[quote author=slimyem]The couple shoud start shutting their door and let grandma handle the kids now that she's around or what else is she in the house for?
Someone also suggested soft music in the background to drown the oohs and aahs.[/quote

What if PHCN carry light, considering our nijia power unstable situation. Wetin make dem do.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by cycline404(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2013
THE BIBLE SAYS MAN ENJOY YOUR WIFE AND VICE VERSA .... SO THE MOTHER INLAW CAN STAY BACK OR RATHER THEY LOCK THE DOOR.... THIS CAN BREAK THE HOME IF PROPER CARE IS NOT TAKEN...
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by JoannaSedley(f): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2013
People should start giving people practical advice not "it is your house you can do whatever you like kind of advice" so misleading.
It is called respect, for the guy to complain shows lack of it, he should've explored all other avenue instead of my mother-in-law this and that.
Personally, in my hubby's family house i couldn't care less whether i am heard or not, hubby will be behaving like a learner and i will be like what the hell boy but with any of my siblings or parent around oohh shii.t, i ain't making no sound, ever imagine sex without sound, GOd boring.
Even after marriage, you will still like your parents to think and believe that you ain't doing it even after 5 fukking kids. Virginity reshuffling idiosyncrasies hahaha . My WORLD.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by fineworker(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2013
kulyie: But what is mamas buisness with the sex lives of a couple.you leave your own house and husband to be giving orders in another person house.that is called CROSSING YOUR BOUNDARIES ESPECIALLY WHEN THE HUSBAND HAS FULFILLED ALL PRE MARITAL RITES.by the way why is the man called husband,does he think its only to be nyashing his wife every second :p he needs to put his feet down when the need arises by not allowing mama intrude in what doesnt concern her.klet me give a scenario.mama good afternoon ma.please mama,can i talk to you,she says go on.mama please with all due respect this is my house and i have a right to my privacy.can you please come only when you are invited or your daughter calls you.dont be annoyed,but your presence here is more of an inconvenience.stand up quickly and walk away.them no go tell the mama to go.

on an unserious note,if the action dey disturb mama,make she join them in the action,afterall 3 can play the game.

As wifey is sucking dck,mama should be kissing and rubbing chest grin.

Abeg let me leave here before some people call me a perv grin
Please does your dad and mun leave their doors open while making love when the kids and a visitor is around? If you answer this question, you will see were the fault is.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by BestmanNnamdi(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Imagine, did u marry d daughter for her dat she will give u condition? She shud b happy self dat d tin is moving to the permanent site so dat soon, she will come for OMUGWO! Nna lekwenum anya ooooo! I can't condone such, well Bro u hav to talk to her as a man! But u need to be closing the junction door for the sake of the Jealous mother-in-law!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by vivianc(f): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2013
Hahahhahahhahaha laugh wan tear my belle.

But honestly, putTing myself in The wife's shoes, it would feel really weird for me to be getting freaky while mum listens from the next door.
Then another question, must you do iT in The room and on The bed? Menhh This should be an adventure. Do it everywhere, in The car, rest room, kiTchen ......... hotel,,,,,,, grin grin

Is iT just me or is Coogar simply weird? The guy no fiT kill me wiTh laughTer at all. grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by zion316: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Abeg make sum ppl nor talk lik say na so e easy to igenor de tin, mama fyn ur level if d tin dey disturb u,dem don pay evertin 4 dat tin wen dem dey do, so frm lik say u nor dey hear ram slf,na dey rite, rudeness nor dey dere,
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by foxgiovani(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2013
baby_123:

LMAO. Honestly, mama na vir*gin . Their are so many ways to avoid her hearing, if it is important to the wife. Loud music will work
loud music at the middle of the night?
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by foxgiovani(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2013
kulyie: But what is mamas buisness with the sex lives of a couple.you leave your own house and husband to be giving orders in another person house.that is called CROSSING YOUR BOUNDARIES ESPECIALLY WHEN THE HUSBAND HAS FULFILLED ALL PRE MARITAL RITES.by the way why is the man called husband,does he think its only to be nyashing his wife every second :p he needs to put his feet down when the need arises by not allowing mama intrude in what doesnt concern her.klet me give a scenario.mama good afternoon ma.please mama,can i talk to you,she says go on.mama please with all due respect this is my house and i have a right to my privacy.can you please come only when you are invited or your daughter calls you.dont be annoyed,but your presence here is more of an inconvenience.stand up quickly and walk away.them no go tell the mama to go.

on an unserious note,if the action dey disturb mama,make she join them in the action,afterall 3 can play the game.

As wifey is sucking dck,mama should be kissing and rubbing chest grin.

Abeg let me leave here before some people call me a perv grin
You are already one.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Reference(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2013
LoveAmaka:

Just close the door since you mother in law is there with the kids. How many thunderstorm is happening in one week.

Maybe the thunderstorms were coming from their room and the children were mistaken but momma is certain.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by doofanc: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2013
they shd shut d door, simple. lnsisting on keeping it open smacks of exhibitionism/voyrurism
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coretechng(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2013
You people are just busy giving advice.The poster is a woman.Check her handle/proflie.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by sage2(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2013
LoveAmaka:

Why do you have to say marital duty! Too harsh it's not a duty...it's lovemaking. Sweet good old fashion love making. Duty sounds like she go to work. Maybe I'm too sensitive.

E be like say you take style like prick o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52