Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) (13655 Views)

Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / ILLUMINATI 6-6-6!! Kanye West Puts Satanic Message On The Cover Of His Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by NessaFresh(f): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ciara recently launched her own clothing line and her first efforts on the materials were with these baphomet related designs. According to her, "this design, is the pinnacle of all designs"

Between the ILLUMINATI - and the constant ATTACKS on Christianity, we're really living in a dangerous time.

She don't look the same and she don't look happy.
But i agree, this is real. People that don't see this as a way to pay homage to the underworld are absolutely delusional. People betta wake up and turn to God. My goal is make myself ready for His coming.
http://nairatunes..com/2013/06/ciara-shows-off-her-new-illuminati-6-6.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Adufaye(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
I asked one oyinbo woman(50yrs) abt illuminati,I shock wen she say she no kw anytin abt it,until she google am, con tel me 2 google am 2!......y black man most especially"Nigerians" dy carry am FФЯ head.....which country wey sercret society/club no dy? Abegi make dem do der tin

3 Likes

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by AbuMikey(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
If I say what I have in Mind,some Nig*as would say am a Conspiracy theorist...I am but let me just keep mute.
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: If I say what I have in Mind,some Nig*as would say am a Conspiracy theorist...I am but let me just keep mute.
what is it you wanna say?
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by lulukay(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Very sexxy goat kiss
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Honestly, there is a striking resemblace between Ciara and the goat. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Illuminati does not exist as we think, d musician are using it to look fierce n strong.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by AbuMikey(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
hornipipe: what is it you wanna say?
The Obvious!!cool
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by mysticgal(f): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Wetin concern meundecided
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by fr3do(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Where we go again!

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2013
I thought the baphomet is horned
that on her outfit isn't
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by nelcinn(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Adufaye: I asked one oyinbo woman(50yrs) abt illuminati,I shock wen she say she no kw anytin abt it,until she google am, con tel me 2 google am 2!......y black man most especially"Nigerians" dy carry am FФЯ head.....which country wey sercret society/club no dy? Abegi make dem do der tin
that's just the truth, its a secret cult just that they re advertising themselves, so people can join them its ur choice let them be or u go deeper.
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by gbigbega: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2013
dvdon: Illuminati does not exist as we think, d musician are using it to look fierce n strong.

Oh I see.. And they couldnt use lion, eagle, bear for strong and fierce, it's a goat that fit your description abi? Oh I get it now.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by kolamilan(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2013
gbigbega:

Oh I see.. And they couldnt use lion, eagle, bear for strong and fierce, it's a goat that fit your description abi? Oh I get it now.
lol.
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
gbigbega:

grin
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Ugly cloth, ugly design but they will still sell.
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Coldblooded(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2013
lulukay: Very sexxy goat kiss
hmm! Is d goat turning u on? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by plainmirror(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2013

Space reserved ̈́ ͂̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂ ̈́ ̈́
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by NessaFresh(f): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2013
Vanneni: Ugly cloth, ugly design but they will still sell.
that could be the illuminati effect
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by NessaFresh(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2013
dvdon: Illuminati does not exist as we think, d musician are using it to look fierce n strong.
what is fierce about a goat with a striking resemblance to the baphomet emblem

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by NessaFresh(f): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2013
lmfao
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by kevoh(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
I see a healthy goat's picture like this all I can think of is isi ewu, fried meat, stewed meat, goat peppersoup and other meat products with freshly made orange juice. cheesy cheesy (Not a big fan of alcohol)

Some will even see live goat not picture and all they can think of is Baphomet and illuminati. SMH ! You better free yourself from unnecessary theories and start enjoying this short life of ours.
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Adufaye(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
nelcinn: that's just the truth, its a secret cult just that they re advertising themselves, so people can join them its ur choice let them be or u go deeper.
lol u mean deeper lyf?
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by otumfour(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ciara dun bleached tha fuk up undecided

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
ordinary isi ewu head don turn illuminati cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
NessaFresh:
that could be the illuminati effect
Very likely.
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by bizzle2: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
I smile but sober up when i see/hear people allude to the nonexistence of the illuminati/diabolism in general in the entertainment or circular world.
many have eyes but cannot see...ears but cannot hear. I marvel at the level of spiritual and intellectual Ignorance.

The devil is the prince of the world as stated by the good book, and make NO mistake...He controls it.
his primary strategy...keep the world entertained, occupied, distracted... as the clock ticks away. I am no priest or saint, but i do not dwell in ignorance.

Entertainment, Politics, Religion, anything that influences the life and decisions of many, be rest assured the devil has strong influences in it.
The world is changing , a pattern is gradually forming, prophecies becoming fulfiled. entertainment (movies and music) now subtly endorse homosexulity, drug use,nudity, promiscuity and rebellion. things you would think a taboo few years ago are now norms.
governments are becoming less and less honest/trustworthy, conspiracies, thirst for absolute power, . Theres so much wrong going on, so much isnt right, all these all point to an inevitable truth...the END is near.
Micheal jackson, whitney,aliyah , tupac...go to youtube,browse the web, get information about thier lives jst after they shot into limelight and jst before thier ends. Many music videos and lyrics carry alota hidden messages, good and bad. occult symbolism in videos and pictures are gettin less and less subtle. Look all these artistes, with all the fame, money and segx U can see deep unhappiness in thier eyes..many resort to drug/substance abuse, alcohol and diverse kinds of perversion
OBLIVION IS BLISS.... AND IS ALSO AN ENDEARING BUT DANGEROUS ABYSS, enlighten your self.

2 Likes

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by aniiii(f): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2013
][]##''
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Swaggot00(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2013
ehn? undecided
Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by Chinwem(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
"He will put the sheep on his right and goats on the left"
Matthew 25:33

We already know where Beyonce wants as many people as possible ..........to the left, to the left........

Ignorance is truly bliss my dear

bizzle*:
I smile but sober up when i see/hear people allude to the nonexistence of the illuminati/diabolism in general in the entertainment or circular world.
many have eyes but cannot see...ears but cannot hear. I marvel at the level of spiritual and intellectual Ignorance.

The devil is the prince of the world as stated by the good book, and make NO mistake...He controls it.
his primary strategy...keep the world entertained, occupied, distracted... as the clock ticks away. I am no priest or saint, but i do not dwell in ignorance.

Entertainment, Politics, Religion, anything that influences the life and decisions of many, be rest assured the devil has strong influences in it.
The world is changing , a pattern is gradually forming, prophecies becoming fulfiled. entertainment (movies and music) now subtly endorse homosexulity, drug use,nudity, promiscuity and rebellion. things you would think a taboo few years ago are now norms.
governments are becoming less and less honest/trustworthy, conspiracies, thirst for absolute power, . Theres so much wrong going on, so much isnt right, all these all point to an inevitable truth...the END is near.
Micheal jackson, whitney,aliyah , tupac...go to youtube,browse the web, get information about thier lives jst after they shot into limelight and jst before thier ends. Many music videos and lyrics carry alota hidden messages, good and bad. occult symbolism in videos and pictures are gettin less and less subtle. Look all these artistes, with all the fame, money and segx U can see deep unhappiness in thier eyes..many resort to drug/substance abuse, alcohol and diverse kinds of perversion
OBLIVION IS BLISS.... AND IS ALSO AN ENDEARING BUT DANGEROUS ABYSS, enlighten your self.

Re: Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
lulukay:
Very sexxy goat kiss
I jst hope u're nt into goat

(1) (Reply)

World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star / Bbnaija's Alex Gets Endorsement Deal With Jenesis Colony / Is Akon Really Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.