Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats (1498 Views)

Wealth On The Altar,penury On The Pews. / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, / Why Do New Generation Churches Replace Pews With White Plastic Chairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Below are definitions for the word 'treason':

trea·son

1: the betrayal of a trust : treachery

2: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason

In any way you look at the events that transpired before the incident. It is very clear that the people of Banu Qurayza committed treason by going against the treaty they had with Muhammad.

Even today, treason is not taken lightly by any government. In England you get the maximum penalty of life imprisonment if you are found guilty of treason, talk less of the 7th century when this incident took place.

The above is still very empty.

There was no treason because there was no treaty in the first place. The treaty is an islamic falsehood used to put Muhammad in the innocent spotlight.

Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Logicboy why do you continue doing this to yourself? There is no harm in saying that you are yet to research about the incident that lead to the killing at Banu Qurayza.

Since you trust wiki then let me give you evidence of the bold...check the items in bold red below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Nadir

See the tool? He has exposed his ignorance again.....

You wrote that the jews convinced the pagans to fight muhammad. Is thAT WHAT YOU FOUND IN YOUR WIKIPEDIA QUOTE?
Re: Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Summary of Falsehoods by striklymi

-The beaheading of the Jews didnt happen in war
-The Jews convinced the pagans to fight muhammad
-Muhammed is justiofied in beheading all the males of a land
Re: Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

There was no treason because there was no treaty in the first place. The treaty is an islamic falsehood used to put Muhammad in the innocent spotlight.

Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about

Like I mentioned before, if you do not know, there is no harm is saying so.
Re: Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

See the tool? He has exposed his ignorance again.....

You wrote that the jews convinced the pagans to fight muhammad. Is thAT WHAT YOU FOUND IN YOUR WIKIPEDIA QUOTE?

...and he thinks my source of information is wiki...
Re: Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Logicboy03: Summary of Falsehoods by striklymi

-The beaheading of the Jews didnt happen in war
-The Jews convinced the pagans to fight muhammad
-Muhammed is justiofied in beheading all the males of a land

Enjoy your ignorance...

Buzz me when you are upto speed on the story.

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUPERNATURAL Explained: How The Ouija Board Really Moves / Dancing In The Flesh Vs In The Spirit / Heart Touching Story ++faith In Allah++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.